Author Topic: Earthquake, Leaders Lead Astray, Stuck, Redemption,,,Impassa  (Read 3559 times)

Offline Carib

• View Profile
Re: Earthquake, Leaders Lead Astray, Stuck, Redemption,,,Impassa
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2017, 10:22:57 PM »
Dove:

Trump and Russia worked together to steal the elections.

Offline Dove on a Branch

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2017, 12:09:19 PM »
Redemption
rəˈdem(p)SH(ə)n/
noun
the action of saving or being saved from sin, error, or evil.
"God's plans for the redemption of his world"
synonyms:   saving, freeing from sin, absolution
"God's redemption of his people"
the action of regaining or gaining possession of something in exchange for payment, or clearing a debt.
synonyms:   retrieval, recovery, reclamation, repossession, return More

Do they know why we are in this situation?
Do they know they need redemption?
Redemption is a part of this synch of getting stuck and caught in this impassable way.

Redemption is the point we are in and most do not even know it.

Mairin

« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2017, 10:10:47 AM »
The shen is what stood out for me in the definition you provided

shen -- spirit; mind; attention

to the temple within

the word resting upon me this morning is fellowship

along with reverberating

Offline Dove on a Branch

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2017, 02:22:38 PM »
Earthquake, Leaders Lead Astray, Stuck, Redemption,,,Impassable Way

And what this impassable way or proceeding s blocked. Getting this again. And  been feeling Dec 31st is attached to Jan 8th and the lent synch.

http://www.propheciesonline.com/index.php/topic,3663.msg25172.html#msg25172
This shack is paradise because of YOU
Pam and I are having a moment and giving thanks
We know what will create the next world

Just remember the sync with 47 nov 13th ago 46 days before January 8th now I see the correlation with ash Wednesday
http://www.umc.org/what-we-believe/what-is-lent-and-why-does-it-last-forty-days
Lent is a season of forty days, not counting Sundays, which begins on Ash Wednesday and ends on Holy Saturday. Lent comes from the Anglo Saxon word lencten, which means "spring." The forty days represents the time Jesus spent in the wilderness, enduring the temptation of Satan and preparing to begin his ministry

The ASH synch led us to this day! Something has begun and some lies have been turned around today.

http://theredelectric.blogspot.com/2017/01/what-was-trumps-involvement-in-russian.html
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 03:20:58 PM by Dove on a Branch »

Offline Dove on a Branch

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2017, 02:07:04 PM »
So now the synch with Dutch/ I mean Trump involvement with Russia is now in the news. I day Dutch because of the collusion that went on between Dutch and what he told others while stealing our inheritance. Sorry folks, this is the synch. If anyone cares our family had the synch where our "Dutch" bald faced lied to officials saying and also said our family did things which were really what he was doing.
Lashing out at press coverage, Trump calls BuzzFeed ‘pathetic pile of garbage,’ CNN ‘fake news’

The idea of presumption is that even with the best of minds we can be tricked because we cannot see the smallest of points overlooked which changes the whole equation and renders our presumptions meaningless.

Even artificial intelligence overlooks these smallest of points which may be hidden in the hearts of those involved.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/01/11/donald-trump-russia-news-conference-unanswered-questions/96449196/
One of my synchs the last few days has been how
The Serpent will bruise my heel but I will crush his head
And just as Jesus did this by allowing his apparent loss only for it to turn around and crush the head of shame and blame which is the serpent.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 02:49:30 PM by Dove on a Branch »

Offline Dove on a Branch

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2017, 11:25:13 AM »
 it seems odd that it is spoken of how wonderful a good relationship with Russia would be (though it would be if it were in truth) while denigrating the relationship with Mexico and China who we are doing more business with everyday? And how those that go with anything they say totally overlook this? ??? There is an obvious reason for this that may not be putting the interests of the States first it seems. The present path feels as though it is rash and overlooking things that could lead to a great humiliation for those blindly following this path.

http://dnatree.blogspot.com/2016/11/extrapolate.html
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 12:40:09 PM by Dove on a Branch »

Offline Dove on a Branch

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2017, 09:03:22 AM »
« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 10:01:08 AM by Dove on a Branch »

Offline Dove on a Branch

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2017, 10:41:15 PM »
38 Min ago
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/19/us/politics/trump-russia-associates-investigation.html

added
http://www.politicususa.com/2017/01/19/hours-trump-takes-office-law-enforcement-investigating-intercepts-russia.html

Prediction about Trump
Pride goeth before a fall!
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/13/china-state-media-warn-donald-trump-pride-goes-before-a-fall

Quote from dream in 1993 when I dreamed this moment
http://www.stephentree.com/altarand.htm
Listen to the tide slowly turning ,, listen to the ashes burning A door A passionate burning cross Shake the tree (dna) Shiver me timbers captain The virgins and their lamps waiting , drawing the fragrance of the heart,, the veil You misconscrued my IN TENT Let it roll!!! do ya feel the power Fullness (passionate,burning,cross, mobile,fullness) Wait upon the dream, then, when he and she meet,, it's right. The answer to my most burning business question She,, the partner, helper.. workers of a company. The bitch is back,, bad to the bone Burning down the house, (house of isreal, house of america)
« Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 12:09:55 AM by Dove on a Branch »

Offline Dove on a Branch

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2017, 07:09:13 PM »
Before the Candidates were even entered into the race for president I had the synch about our family going through terrible lies and manipulations as well as bare-faced lying to public officials etc. I am sure that the posts I made then about that situation will have synchs relative to national security and perhaps treacherous dealings. Therefore I want to make available these writings to whom it may concern on my blog.

http://dnatree.blogspot.com/2017/01/election-and-our-family-dealing-with.html
First however I have made some notes relative to the synch that I feel indicate we are in very treacherous times.

dutch
lawless Link
taking what is not yours because you can
using the law in a manner it was not intended
Loving a lie and wholeheartedly accepting a lie because the rest of your lawless
members of a group/train are doing it
no thought about if it is right, rather "WE ARE RIGHT" because they all have
agreed to love a lie greater than they want the truth because it serves us.
The presumptuous that follow whatever satisfies their hate

More at Blogsite
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 07:32:44 PM by Dove on a Branch »

Offline Dove on a Branch

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2017, 10:02:37 AM »
So this is exactly what I experienced in 93 and I am sure Moses experienced when he was thrown out of Egypt and Jesus when he spoke of his experience. Which means this is what humans and Government did through history to take the word from SPIRIT. Spirit saying through Jesus that they did the same thing to ME! It is impossible for such an energy to stop crime when it is crime. Therefore they will never succeed.

Signs and Wonders to Astound Many (Those blinded believing they are doing great!)
Staging the theatricals with no impediment to appear as though they are SMART and powerful.
Get ready for the Wild Ride!

Reagan and Theatrics

Now the pain and fact that there is no government on your side (nowhere to turn) there is only the SPIRIT which leads you through to seeing only SPIRIT toward overcoming. This is the purpose for those experiencing this now.

Prediction from my own experience with this that it will come out in the courts and it will be said.

"Never in the history of the United States has their been such manipulation and that this President used every trick and lie to manipulate to take what was not theirs to take."

This will eventually be the reality but first there will be a fire that will reach to the heart!
I found it best to pay attention to the flowers on the side of road as you travel this road.
Jump for Joy because you get to experience this as predicted which leads to reaching you to the heart. Don't waste this Gift.

This is like a marriage where one side wants to take the assets, or like the Children having their inheritance stolen by those who take what they want and use the law in a manner not intended.
Forget the world, See only
SPIRIT, let the pain wash away. That is the purpose of this.
And so I go away and leave the Struggle

News flash! Washington cut down the Cherry Tree today, Joy is now forbidden. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
« Last Edit: January 25, 2017, 10:56:50 AM by Dove on a Branch »

Offline Dove on a Branch

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2017, 09:23:18 AM »
They have sown in anger and falsehood to the wind
they will reap a whirlwind of PASSION

Explosion of Passion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Posted September 10, 2011 AND This link

This pyramid was built by love

As I opened the door a flock of Geese Screamed above my head!!!!!!!!!!!

And this strange ongoing brick synch

And this brick synch is also related to this period as it was posted Sept 3rd to the 15th of Sept 2007

These synchs were prepared by the Spirit that is MY LIFE for THIS MOMENT!

And from the second link (There are many links associated with this post)

What with the Storms, (Aug 26th synch) YOU and I collide (Aug 27th synch) and Russian Attack (Aug 29th) this year has been such a powerful message that everyone disregards.
Presumption Disregards the SPIRIT and leads to broken hearts while lifting up the SPIRIT of GOD as the answer to what has been overlooked, leads to Miracles, Time is Short!
Related Synchs
Saturday, September 10, 2011
Explosion of Passion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
As I opened the door a flock of Geese Screamed above my head
Passion and Your enemies

As I have experienced this twice in my life I will say that it will become known that there had never been so much manipulation in this country as that was said in both instances before in court/proceedings.

The SPIRIT could not reach them therefore their hearts must be broken first.

If the system is blocked to you then create in another direction. Build your own world! (Through SPIRIT)
http://www.propheciesonline.com/index.php?topic=1245.0

They have chosen to disregard you, it is best to disregard them and create around the block trusting the SPIRIT will make a way. The smallest of points OVERLOOKED always exists. Ask for it and it will be given to you. This moment was intended for You!

Time is Short! Therefore I must break your heart.

http://www.propheciesonline.com/index.php?topic=57.260;wap2
Another Posted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:21 am
As I opened the door a flock of Geese Screamed above my head
Passion and Your enemies Wink
Sept 14th, 2010

Passion and Something is Burning the dates related to this summer and this growing passion
« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 10:50:18 AM by Dove on a Branch »

Offline Dove on a Branch

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2017, 02:42:59 PM »
One of the oldest ORANGE EVENT synchs from 2006
http://www.stephentree.com/event

The word Asylum was the owner's joke where she replaced the word prophecies.us with the word Asylum in everyone's posts.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 02:45:32 PM by Dove on a Branch »