Author Topic: haunted basement  (Read 217 times)

Offline windfeather

• View Profile
haunted basement
« on: July 16, 2017, 07:58:58 AM »
i have a friend and i am pretty sure that their basement is haunted by a negative spirit.
he has told me that things have crashed off the wall to the floor, even things that were secured, and i have heard a loud bang now and then and seen some shadowy movements etc.
this is the only place i know of that seems to have a resident spirit.
every time i visit i forget that, and after a short while i always become aware of a presence, and it is so strong that i am afraid to look where i think it might be standing in case it might manifest or something.
i dont go over there expecting to get spooked but it happens all the time after a short while.
the other night it was really bad.
i kept feeling like i was going to pass out.
which is strange because i am otherwise healthy.
my leg or part of my body started to feel paralyzed
so much that i had to use all my will power to overcome whatever was affecting me
my friend has developed ms and it has become gradually worse over the last few years.
he's not allowed to use power tools any more because he's unsteady and keeps having accidents.
anyway i'm trying to think of a remedy for this situation and how to get rid of whatever is down there for good.
if it was my place i know what to do, a lot of positive spiritual things and clean living.
but over there that is not so easy, there seems to be an undertone of frustration/anger/ego happening, and i don't know how many times i might be going back there.
do you think i should try and get rid of the spirit?
i was thinking of waiting for a moment when i am alone downstairs and i would play some positive music and try and bombard the thing with positive feelings and maybe ask it to leave if its intentions are no good which seems obvious.
to be honest i wouldnt want that thing whatever it is to follow me home, but i would also like to get it out if their basement for their sake but i dont want to just piss it off

Offline littlebet

• View Profile
Re: haunted basement
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2017, 12:25:31 AM »
I would pray over his home and demand it to leave in the name of Jesus Christ.

Offline windfeather

• View Profile
Re: haunted basement
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2017, 10:21:06 AM »
I would pray over his home and demand it to leave in the name of Jesus Christ.

that sounds like good advise
I hope it's not some portal to hell
and I have to contend with something nasty
it's strange, I feel like we live in three worlds
this world, the unseen negative, and the unseen positive
and the unseen negative preys on us and we pray to the unseen positive
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 10:43:13 AM by windfeather »