Their faith saved them
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

waking up is hard to do

Offline Eagle

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Angels
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2013, 06:37:51 PM »
Thanks for posting these wonderful stories, LL...
Site Administrator

Offline Daniel of Windsor

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2013, 11:15:15 PM »
Speaking of Angels, where's KisharBLAZE? The last forum we was at, was also the only time and person that I associated Angels to. I remember my predictions being about a Church on Fire (or something like that? Lots of Fire, City Burning, Angel.vs.Angel type of Fire). Why would I not be surprised if some time soon she posts something about Angels or Freak Accidents.......just say'n? I also had "an idea" about the Pope being thrown off the balcony during a speech at the Vatican by an Angel, but maybe that's just wishful thinking in response to all them nasty things they do with little boys.......
I have seen things that I can not give a befitting explanation or sense of reasoning to, do you know what kind of a curiosity that becomes of such a witness? So imagine who am I that lives this.....

GrayLady

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2013, 04:49:47 AM »
I believe in angels and their help.

Two decades ago I was in a drunk driver accident.  He hit us going an estimate 100mph in a 35mph zone.  My car flipped three times according to eyewitnesses and we landed upside down in a muddy ditch.  My heart daughter was with me in the car.

Angels took us out of our bodies and neither of us remembered the hit or flips.  When we came to, back in our bodies we didn't even know we were upside down.  We unbuckled and fell on our heads.  Angels kept us safe.  They sent a very helpful bystander who not only helped us out of the car but followed the drunk driver to his home, spoke with police and lead them to him.  He was arrested and he luckily had insurance.  He had prior dais but in another state.  The judge gave him nothing but a warning to get his life in order because "he was a marine".

We had no broken bones, just mild concussions and minor glass cuts.  We were covered in mud.  I had mud in my bra!  I had to clunk dried mud out of my hair.  Mud got inside my cowgirl boots and ruined them.  

We were sitting on the ground a little ways from the car when the first tow truck driver came up and asked how many bodies were in the car.  I said none we're right here.  He said you walked away from that mangled car? In total disbelief.  I said yes we did.  He said you must have had angels help and we both said yes we did.

And I think belief in angels helps them be able to help you.  By the way, we are pagan and do not believe in God, like Christians do.  Angels help me all the time.  They like my Goddess very much.

And this is just one of my angel stories.

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2013, 07:20:38 PM »
Quote from: "Daniel of Windsor"
Speaking of Angels, where's KisharBLAZE? The last forum we was at, was also the only time and person that I associated Angels to. I remember my predictions being about a Church on Fire (or something like that? Lots of Fire, City Burning, Angel.vs.Angel type of Fire). Why would I not be surprised if some time soon she posts something about Angels or Freak Accidents.......just say'n? I also had "an idea" about the Pope being thrown off the balcony during a speech at the Vatican by an Angel, but maybe that's just wishful thinking in response to all them nasty things they do with little boys.......

I don't get something: Kishar's Mind Movies has been right in front of my face the entire time, yet up until today I've been completely blind to her even being in this forum??? Was I mentally blocked or something?
I have seen things that I can not give a befitting explanation or sense of reasoning to, do you know what kind of a curiosity that becomes of such a witness? So imagine who am I that lives this.....

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2016, 09:51:29 PM »
I'm bumping up this old article, because it's not the one I'm looking for, but it is one which seems to possibly make sense given what's happening today.

I once wrote an article about the futility of the Prophet, making way for the Super-Empowered Responder. I used the example of "Why Simply Prophecy A Fire Only, When You Can Actively Learn Pyrokinesis and Respond To The Scene And Save Lives?". I can't find this article, it's important to me that I review it.

However, this present reply I made years ago, seems to fit snuggly to today. Fort McMurray just got burned off the Map in under a day, and a Church in New York just got obliterated by Church Flame. Again, I need access to original articles that I can't find.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/fort-mcmurray-evacuated-as-wildfire-destroys-homes-threatens-downtown-1.3563977

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Firefighters-Battle-Massive-Fire-in-Manhattan-Church-377750261.html

If the Pope goes flying off the Balcony soon, looses power or literally gets killed, then I know I'm on track with something of this.

Offline Rainmusic

• Waiting-For_U-Dearie
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2016, 04:49:11 AM »
Sorry I don't agree with you....you think the pope is in danger? The churches...not the mafia or the moslems...not terrorist groups.If anything its some of our own.No not this.Although can't say the same about some candidates,those I think 'are' in danger.

The churches,I think are just some bitter people.

If they wanted the pope they had plenty of chances.

Its too bad for those churches.
Your point-of view-your angle.You can figure or put a mathematical formula to it in terms of numbers,but then spend your entire life theorizing that point as your philosophy to others and yourself.

Your design on Life

Offline LittleLight

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2016, 07:58:38 AM »
bbut how will you get to heaven if you don't beleave in his holiness?
waking up is hard to do

Offline LittleLight

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2016, 09:30:16 PM »
Graylady I think you must have been helped by angels to escape such a bad car accident without being seriously injured.
Someone once told me their gas pedal temporarily stopped working causing them to narrowly avoid a crash.
I was given a vision of an impending danger.
The angels probably help a lot of people smooth over accidents.
I was briefly in heaven one day, I know that sounds a bit nuts.
Usually I would only leave my body while sleeping.
I would know I was out of body because I would remember it
and I would go look at things to verify it.
But this was different, I was wide awake when I went to heaven.
Going to heaven was the last part of that obe.
It was as if I went too far and it was a no brainer that I had to return.
So I zipped back along the silver chord and popped back into my body.
Heaven is more of a mental place than a physical place.
Without a physical body movement is like floating and bodies are not really solid.
actually nothing is really solid.
and there be angels! many many of them
all blissfully praising something in a most wonderful song
as if wonder of wonders and all this and all that glory glory glory
I never got that far to even know what they were praising
there must be something very holy about all that is
something wonderful, the basis of all truth and reality
I don't know if it is just the nature of all that is
or if there is one God person or many high adepts.
no one has told me.
Maybe after countless lives we get the hang of things,
our spiritual wings grow, our hearts dissolve into bliss.
One can no longer intentionally harm anyone, even when provoked,
once realizing the futility of it all.
And there is no universal punisher, no terrible punishing
hand of God, there is only truth and learning, and the
will to see, and helping hands.

;D
we came, we saw,
we bitched about reality,
and everyone laughed.

we came, we saw, we conquered ourselves
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 09:49:25 PM by LittleLight »
waking up is hard to do

Offline LittleLight

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2016, 05:16:14 AM »
Sorry I don't agree with you....you think the pope is in danger? The churches...not the mafia or the moslems...not terrorist groups.If anything its some of our own.No not this.Although can't say the same about some candidates,those I think 'are' in danger.

The churches,I think are just some bitter people.

If they wanted the pope they had plenty of chances.

Its too bad for those churches.

i tried to return your pm but it says blocked
so i don't know
it's just another day
it's just another day
waking up is hard to do

Offline Rainmusic

• Waiting-For_U-Dearie
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2017, 10:32:37 PM »
What is this?  I just looked at your PM.Then I only thought to look at this thread and>>>? What is this? And are you satisfied? Don't test unless you wish to be tested too.The date on this...and is to...no one any one,everyone? I warn you strange things happen around me.

Anyway,things as to this and topic may change drastically in a few short days.Hope all is well with you..you here.5,4,3,2,1
Your point-of view-your angle.You can figure or put a mathematical formula to it in terms of numbers,but then spend your entire life theorizing that point as your philosophy to others and yourself.

Your design on Life

Offline windfeather

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2017, 09:11:20 PM »
i am not afraid of a little rain
 ;D