Author Topic: The Shapes Of Magick  (Read 1618 times)

Offline Daniel of Windsor

• View Profile
The Shapes Of Magick
« on: January 17, 2014, 06:21:19 AM »
This is perhaps the single most significant secret of all modern magick, hidden in plain sight but rarely ever seen, to fewer still ever realized and understood for its meanings, a Fractal of Power as old as our Moon in the Night's Sky, yet more alluring and mysterious than anything else that shapes our world in every way imaginable, a force beyond nature's design, for this is a Universal Complexity. This may very well be the first book I will ever make, a Grimoire of my very own. As I make these discoveries I will be photographing them page by page as I make them over the months and years to come. This will surprise you, how magick came to be not from a faith or religion or craft, but as from the very workings of geometry and fractal chaos that has shaped our way of life into this modern era. This is "The Shape Of Magick" itself!
http://https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/t1/165934_10202307340578863_356099427_n.jpg
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

I have seen things that I can not give a befitting explanation or sense of reasoning to, do you know what kind of a curiosity that becomes of such a witness? So imagine who am I that lives this.....

Offline LittleLight

• View Profile
Re: The Shapes Of Magick
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2014, 06:59:22 AM »
that's quite a beautiful design actually
I see eleven circles with a star at the center
waking up is hard to do

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2014, 09:49:05 AM »
Quote from: "LittleLight"
that's quite a beautiful design actually
I see eleven circles with a star at the center

Thanks! 1 Pentagram within the Primary Circle of the Operation, followed by 5 Interior Circles of Invocation, flowed by 5 Exterior Circles of Evocation. The combination of such circles interacting with the Pentagram creates Symbology hidden within it, symbology that represent so many things about modern magick that it literally defines it regardless of the religion or culture that it can be applied to! It really is Universal......
I have seen things that I can not give a befitting explanation or sense of reasoning to, do you know what kind of a curiosity that becomes of such a witness? So imagine who am I that lives this.....

Dove on a Branch

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2014, 02:12:30 PM »
Perfect Timing with what we need right now Daniel!

SHE/MY LIFE comes to me in many forms
And it is like Poetry, like Synchronicity
And when HE and SHE meet they know it is right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POEM SHE

As I had the experiences and wrestled to put the subtle thoughts into words I realized where and why all things are, for they are the very language of creation, the voice of magic. Alone for some time I realized even the form of the altar/table which is where upon "THAT WHICH IS ON MY HEART" is placed so that I might spend time with YOU who has come to be in this new form.

Altar and Forms SPIRIT gave form to that which could not be spoken, just as YOU/MY LIFE are the water and the pitcher, YOU are all form and when I am in synch with YOUR WORD, I see YOU in all things.

A very short time after my heart was REACHED by my allowing YOU I came to understand why I am here in this house of many forms. The longer I spent as in romance with YOU in a new form that YOU had given me to ponder, the more it became real to me.

The FORM of the ALTAR/TABLE.

First since I am heart connected to form and SPIRIT I am the very table like having four legs

The table/altar- the altar itself is a form and has much meaning. As most of the forms that are placed on the table it represents heart. Poem :

What words does this table wish to speak? When four legs and a flat you be form dictates so much of thee This is what this table says to me. like, what is on my heart or, what is on my table. Like an altar from long ago, conveying the things my heart wishes to know. (Stephen Tree)

The Form of the Rose
The Rose, or flower, and appletree, depict the heart in that through intention alone it draws what is on the heart/table to it as a rose draws a honeybee via the fragrance.

The heart is a rose and the fragrance can draw anything you want!!!!

Finding the Fragrance of my heart that I might know YOU.
As it was in the beginning, my love, when I was the honeybee, and you were my apple tree. For then it was the fragrance of your heart that drew me to you. Remember how we let the seaswells rise into the air, we let the mountains crumble, we did not care, whatever happened, I was your honeybee And you were my appletree. I was your prince, your wizard, your lion of Judah, Anything you wanted, I brought it to you! There has always only been You and I my love! (Stephen Tree)
Can You imagine spending months in the SPRINGTIME of 1993 with synchs only about Fragrance? Here is my story. Like being baptized in the words of our father's and then REACHED to the heart so that the poetry of Your own experience becomes NEW. Your experience will differ but You will understand the SPIRIT that I am speaking.

The Cherry- A word that spirit would not let go of Fresh, new... you must empty the cup,, before you can fill it with something new. Also fun, joy. When getting into spirit, fresh like fruit on the vine was very important. Synchronicities always had a fresh element to them.

Let the moment give you everything you need, let your heart unfold as an appleseed, while on the fruit each moment you feed. (Stephen Tree)

The Box, again was as the heart but now likened unto the ark of the covenant containing the DNA which contained the Blood of billions. The experiences of all that came before me which is why it is said that Christ was slain from the foundation of the earth. For he is heart.

You came back to me my dream box, and it feels like the first time, like the spring time. Your more than a man or a woman, you are HEART, and I cannot help but love you. (Stephen Tree)

The cameo again is another aspect of heart/ dna. A layered cameo, remember in a cameo the form is in the outermost layer. Also cameos began to come to me when I was having synchronicities with Victory, and the name victoria. Victory riding his chariot was one of the first cameos created. It is a image of a love affair that goes back eons between spirit and form.. She and I.

She, my life, comes to me in many forms and it is like poetry, like synchronicity. And when he and she meet they KNOW it is right, they dance like waves on an ocean of romance. He builds a house from the ground up, she cleans it from the top down. When he and she meet they know it is right. (Stephen Tree)

Offline Eagle

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2014, 06:28:43 PM »
I see a pyramid in the middle, extending into the earth...aura's/orbs all around...
Site Administrator

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2014, 07:03:12 AM »
Quote from: "Eagle"
I see a pyramid in the middle, extending into the earth...aura's/orbs all around...

Please Clarify?  :?  :?:

Offline Eagle

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2014, 08:17:24 AM »
The picture is simply charged all about with positive spiritual energy...

Many a time, Harry and I experienced a pyramid overhead as we entered meditation.. Pyramid energy not only extends upward, but downward into the earth, also. Can't explain further.
Site Administrator

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2014, 09:43:02 AM »
Quote from: "Eagle"
The picture is simply charged all about with positive spiritual energy...

Many a time, Harry and I experienced a pyramid overhead as we entered meditation.. Pyramid energy not only extends upward, but downward into the earth, also. Can't explain further.

It's just that once again, your comment may be more spot-on than you'd realize!?

You see, when I was recently working on this project, it's possible (but unconfirmed) that Marquis Andrealphus may have visited me in a dream having taken the form of a White Peacock. He is (according to the Wikipedia on the Ars Goetia) the 54th demon in Johann Weyer's tome on demonology Pseudomonarchia Daemonum. This is significant because a few years ago I went to a psychic who had a vision that seems similar to what you just said. What she described basically was 3 things: A Pyramid, The Colour Blue, and the Number 54. It was also during our meeting that she did a guided meditation session with me, and the spirit guides that came to me chose the various recent incarnations of The Doctor from Doctor Who as their visible appearances within my mind: Christopher Eccleston, David Tennant (This meditation happened right around the time he just became this character), and Matt smith (this happened years before he was even identified as a candidate to play the character!). There was also a fourth being there, he was some kind of a celestial being made of light, and his chakra/prana points were very visible and exposed. I asked the psychic if this fourth being was one of hers, but she couldn't even see it in the room, only I could? So what context does this have with the here and now: exactly that! The Here and the Now, my time in this forum over the last 2 Months so far! So to recap: The 3 Doctors (Confirmed, Multiple Versions), 54 is a Demonic Royalty (Possible), Pyramid is what you just said (Confirmed), so that just leaves the Colour Blue, as well as the Celestial Being from the Guided Meditation?

Marquis Andrealphus

Andrealphus (also Androalphus) appears as the 54th demon in Johann Weyer's tome on demonology Pseudomonarchia Daemonum and is described as a great Marquis with the appearance of a Peacock who raises great noises and teaches cunning in astronomy, and when in human form also teaches geometry in a perfect manner. He is also described as ruling over thirty legions and as having the ability to turn any man into a bird.

Andrealphus also appears as the 65th demon in the Goetia where he is described with similar traits, but also including the ability to make men subtle in all things pertaining to Mensuration, among other things.

http://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_demons_in_the_Ars_Goetia#Marquis_Andrealphus