Author Topic: Dragons and The Tree of Life, two very common recent topics?  (Read 991 times)

Offline Daniel of Windsor

• View Profile
Dragons and The Tree of Life, two very common recent topics?
« on: February 07, 2014, 12:32:07 AM »
I would like to have some group discussion time here please, I need some brain storming talk-time with anybody willing to participate.

The Subject is about two things:

1: Dragons
2: The Tree of Life

It's come to my attention for a few months now that it's almost a Global Idea in everybody's mind, why? Here in the forum the topics have been discussed separately but at the same time, sometimes unified under the Ragnarok concept, other times more simply than that.

This really is a Global Phenomenon happening silently at the moment, it's on everybody's mind and they are talking about it and showing it in one form or another, why?

Common People, Mundane Folk, Magicians, Witches, Book Authors, TV Shows, Artists, Bloggers and Vloggers, almost all walks of life in any way possible it's showing up, as if we can all sense something but don't know yet how to rationalize it?

Is it an Event? Past, Present, or Future? Is it an Idea of Desire? Are we simply blundering as we express ourselves? What's the point and purpose behind it all? What does it all mean?

Let's just start with this, and let our discussions adapt over time.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

I have seen things that I can not give a befitting explanation or sense of reasoning to, do you know what kind of a curiosity that becomes of such a witness? So imagine who am I that lives this.....

Offline Eagle

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Dragons and The Tree of Life, two very common recent top
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2014, 08:00:52 AM »
Both Dragons and The Tree of Life, symbolize/represent kundalini, to me. Also serpents.
Site Administrator

GrayLady

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2014, 05:48:44 AM »
Very good point Eagle.

Great topic Daniel.

Tree of life and dragons are both ancient structures, archetypes if you will stretch my point, which harkin to origins before technology, industrial revolution, perhaps even mass agriculture.  Pair this with the awakening of humanity to our living in harmony with the planet and the flora and fauna of the planet starting to be endangered, thus we are in danger, and with the spiritual (kundilini) awakenings more and more people are having finding their soul body both Dragons (danger/protector) and Tree of Life (survival) are becoming commonly used.

Think of the movie Avatar, the giant Tree of Life there.  What beauty, unity, a harmony of living that people long for.  The economy of the last 4-5 years has caused people to question what they are working for.  What will sustain me?  In marches a great symbol Tree of Life.  So many lost jobs, houses, family members, savings, that the Dragon seemed at the door.  Dragon possibly being whatever one blamed their troubles on: economy, banks, bosses, government, politics, war etc.

On another side of the coin, some see Dragons as protectors.  Guarding the treasure.  So as people question what they are working for, they worry how they can keep their job, money, house, family, sanity etc, they need a strong fierce ally, in steps a Dragon.  Dangerous but loyal protector willing to guard.

Modern life has many of us communicating over Internet without much human physical contact.  What is real vs what is fantasy?  Values change and what we value changes.  Images of a Tree of Life help us feel we are together.  Images of a Dragon help us feel we are strong.

Offline Rainmusic

• the solution is simply really just go home
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2014, 06:19:07 AM »
People have their life,culture or upbringing.Outlook on life with politics and the economy.Then there's dreams..ahh yes and what become of dreams and dreams to come.

What is and what is hoped for.

All my posters I got rid of with a lot of other things,but I kept that one "the tree of life"now why praytell do you think I did that?
Your point-of view-your angle.You can figure or put a mathematical formula to it in terms of numbers,but then spend your entire life theorizing that point as your philosophy to others and yourself.

Your design on Life