Author Topic: News and possible Russian attack  (Read 6794 times)

Dove on a Branch

Re: News and possible Russian attack
« Reply #60 on: April 07, 2017, 10:54:42 AM »

I believe the Russians will be much more a part of the dialectic this summer. The situation becoming much more contentious as we stick to our interpretation over seeking mutual truth. The bear attacks of last summer at the time of the synch with YOU and I collide and starting in April and growing in June is related to this synch.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 11:01:22 AM by Dove on a Branch »

Offline LittleLight

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 08, 2017, 09:09:13 AM »
nothing like a new beginning
imagine waking up one fine morning
to a day that seems like a miracle renewed
to the world you might appear dumbfounded
but inside you are a free spirit
immersed in the vitality of reality
morning doves arrive outside your bedroom window
the cows run and leap for joy as they leave the barn
robins are building nests in the evergreens
a sparrow bathes in the rich soil
crows play tag in the cool breeze
a fox is slinkering around the tree line
chipmunks are playing king of the rock
surrounded by the colors of spring flowers
all in the glittering sunlight and shadows
the animals don't wake up bored
how lucky they are
not having to pay taxes or vote
when tired they sleep
and when hungry they eat
it's the birds i envy the most
« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 09:30:44 AM by LittleLight »
waking up is hard to do

Dove on a Branch

« Reply #62 on: April 11, 2017, 09:44:56 AM »
This is my post from Last Summer and the synch with YOU and I collide Aug 26th
http://dnatree.blogspot.com/2013/08/bear-attacks-in-news-and-possible.html

It did not seem likely when I first posted this but.

Thursday, August 29, 2013
Bear Attacks in News and possible Russian attack

Many Bear Attacks in the news and because of the bears synchs

Seven Bear Attacks in Seven days

www.stephentree.com/bear/

Bear/Russian synchs AUG 30th

Posted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:07 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
Dreamed that America was invaded by Russians coming in from the West. It seemed like movement halted and there was a lot of folks hiding.

Because so many synchs are lining up I would like someone to watch the west coast of America (Please!!!!) I know though so many synchs have come true this also will fall on deaf ears. (Oh well!)

Prediction coming true from Aug 27th 2005

Prediction: YOU and I collide

So many attacks came to me after Aug 2005 (Katrina) Pack of Eight attacked me which blew up the forum and Oroborus was formed.
And about every two years after that. Also many came in to start a fight in order to get me banned as to why I was banned because of that and had to become scarletandtom. But now I want yall to know that I AM AMERICA and now what that was predicting is to be played out. I endured hundreds of attacks while trying to reach Americans, but now we will see that what I experienced so many times on the forums is a prelude to what America will endure. Get Ready For the Wild Ride!!!!! And for Goodness sake Keep a vigilant eye on the west coast and Maine.

The rejection of SPIRIT which is also peace, joy and happiness in sanctuary with YOU will be at a all time high but then what? People think that the turmoil and fighting in their home is not related to creating a war... they are wrong! A war is the answer to ending such strife in the home. Death brings an end to strife.
http://biblehub.com/1_thessalonians/5-3.htm
While people are saying, "Peace and safety," destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.

The secret to a long (and happy) relationship is not attention to each other but attention to romance with life that is then shared. Attention to SPIRIT is Romance.

Because it is established that Peace between YOU and I is important to changing the outcome of all this we are creating peace here on this forum and celebrating Americans waking up as this was the intentions for all the predictions. The bear attacks on the forums need to be reversed and there needs to be a forgiveness between all of us that have participated in the creation of these synchs. What we do to this end will be reflected in our society and then the world.

You who are guests join us in this intent and the synchs will follow us! Those who have been a part of the forums in the past as well.

Revolution of SPIRIT!
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 10:04:06 AM by Dove on a Branch »

Offline FirstCat

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 12, 2017, 03:56:57 AM »
Viktor E. Frankl said " Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom."  I choose peace with all I meet. I hope all my fellow forum friends can be at peace with me.

Offline LittleLight

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 12, 2017, 06:00:02 AM »
waking up is hard to do

Dove on a Branch

« Reply #65 on: April 12, 2017, 01:44:40 PM »
All bad escalations of any kind are caused by overlooking the signs that life gives us along the way. Two people involved in an escalation are both responsible for it growing to a head rather than allowing life to jolt us out of that energy earlier. Like on the forums everyone thought that the other person is to blame but really all are to blame for what they get. Often people learn to use the law in a manner it is not intended to make sure the other person takes the blame for what they also created.

Now the fact that we are at this point with North Korea, China, Russia, Syria and a host of others is because we created the escalation and even now some want it.
But when it begins it will not be as those that fantasize the glory of it. This is where it is said they will be crying peace, peace and sudden destruction comes, because it was created long before and you don't turn such tides after wanting this for so long. It is not a matter of changing one's mind but rather being born again. For these same who daily held anger against whom they hated such as the right against the left cannot decide to stop this flow once they decide they don't want what they secretly dreamed in their heart. No rather their presumptions turn on themselves as they begin to see it is really them and they are destroyed by their own judgements and presumptions. If they live it is a second chance to learn to love and it is for this reason that a broken heart is necessary. Therefore because time is short it is necessary to break your heart. To receive the joy and reconciliation that is of the SPIRIT even though your whole life you have misunderstood is the very purpose of redemption.

Spark synchs and the prairie fire
Forgiving each other because those you deem to be the least will be those who will judge you according to your own judgements. How can we learn not to judge but rather let others judge themselves by there being no place for their judgement in you.  This is done by letting the SPIRIT live through you and dying to our own presumptions. How do you loose the constant judgement that is really killing you? By attention to your moments and to SPIRIT and not future or past as they lead to fear and blame.

« Last Edit: April 12, 2017, 01:50:40 PM by Dove on a Branch »

Offline LittleLight

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 12, 2017, 09:55:51 PM »
reneging trump is moving the doomsday clock closer to midnight
http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/12/politics/trump-russia-china-nato-syria/
waking up is hard to do

Dove on a Branch

« Reply #67 on: April 18, 2017, 10:23:20 PM »
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/two-russian-jets-apos-intercepted-005632106.html
Monday's incident was not the first incident. In 4 July, 2015 Russian (bear) bombers appeared off California and Alaska.

The TU-95 Bear bombers flew within 100 miles (160 km) of Alaska's Kodiak Island before being intercepted by two American F-22 Raptors on Monday (17th April).

The synch is beginning hostilities in April, increasing in June, and You and I collide in August. The purpose is to reach those needing to know about the necessity of SPIRIT over interpretation. Because of what we have come to know here you could effect the outcome of this if you helped communicate with the right people. What are you doing to help SPIRIT reach those lost behind ideology and interpretations and what can we do with this to lessen tensions on this planet? Everyone believes they are right in doing nothing because of their presumptions about this, but everyone has been wrong before!

« Last Edit: April 18, 2017, 10:39:28 PM by Dove on a Branch »

Offline LittleLight

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 18, 2017, 10:38:28 PM »
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/two-russian-jets-apos-intercepted-005632106.html
Monday's incident was not the first incident. In 4 July, 2015 Russian (bear) bombers appeared off California and Alaska.

The TU-95 Bear bombers flew within 100 miles (160 km) of Alaska's Kodiak Island before being intercepted by two American F-22 Raptors on Monday (17th April).

The synch is beginning hostilities in April, increasing in June, and You and I collide in August. The purpose is to reach those needing to know about the necessity of SPIRIT over interpretation. Because of what we have come to know here you could effect the outcome of this if you helped communicate with the right people. What are you doing to help SPIRIT reach those lost behind ideology and interpretations and what can we do with this to lessen tensions on this planet?
I am telling them about the LORD
 :)
waking up is hard to do