Author Topic: SEX - The Secret Gate To Eden  (Read 3262 times)

Offline LittleLight

• View Profile
SEX - The Secret Gate To Eden
« on: November 06, 2014, 07:17:09 AM »
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

waking up is hard to do

Offline Eagle

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: SEX - The Secret Gate To Eden
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2014, 08:42:30 AM »
Worth listening too..There's a lot of truth there..
Edgar preached to us to have sex..over and over again..twice a week at least.
I only listened to a small part of it so far, but you see there and may understand a bit now, concerning our trials in dealing with an awakened kundalini, which I assume that film is getting to. And the importance of our union together, H & I., to bring it about.
It speaks about the Bible and all genuine scripture being deeply metaphysical, and not be taken literally, and of its hidden knowledge..  I certainly only touch very gently upon it these deeply hidden subjects, in my writings.. I speak of Adam and Eve being one and the same person, for instance..which I'll post about as we go along..A primer for deeper study, for sure..

Thanks for posting this, LL...
Site Administrator

Offline LittleLight

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2014, 08:55:03 AM »
Would that be with or without orgasm?
(according to Cayce)
waking up is hard to do

Offline Eagle

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2014, 09:13:48 AM »
Of course...enlivens the entire chakra system..The tree takes nourishment from its roots...
Site Administrator

Offline LittleLight

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2014, 11:13:39 AM »
Not according to the Gnostic teachings.
In fact you can conceive without orgasm, which is immaculate conception.
waking up is hard to do

Offline Eagle

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2014, 05:36:49 PM »
Quote from: "LittleLight"
Not according to the Gnostic teachings.
In fact you can conceive without orgasm, which is immaculate conception.

No kidding!..
Once the root establishes a clear path to the upper chambers...it is the motor, so to speak.
I;ll have to see exactly how they put that info..
Will continuing watching later on...
Site Administrator

Offline Eagle

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2014, 11:53:43 PM »
I have a different take on the second half or so, of that film...for one thing, sex between lovers if quite natural and can hardly be avoided, and should not be...One would simply cause a block in their energy system, and who knows what it would do to their relationship..not good..
One must keep all pipes flowing freely.
Everyone isn't ready for enlightenment during this round..And it's wrong to think they should never let go of a sperm..lol

I've read of priests who try to practice celebacy and spend every sleeping moment in lustful sexual dreams and fantacies..

If people followed the ideas expressed in that part of the film, we would create monsters, rather than enlightenment..create guilt, and confusion..

And the immaculate conception is also a bit screwed, imo...
An immaculate concerption ...well, contains the work concept...for one.
Immaculate concepts..Mary was pure in thought and spirt..giving birth to a christ consciousness..which is symbolically, light or fire, as said...
And Jesus the man had a father as well..a physical father. And apparently, a wife. And he wrestled with his devils..overcoming them.
"And learned he obedience thru the things which he suffered."..
Hebrews 5:8
A true testament of an awakened Kundalini, which the film does often mention..
It also speaks of Scriptures talking in symbols...which well all know I certainly agree on..Though their interpretation of those symbols might be a little different than mine...

Anyhow..

Much of it is very good and worth watching..
Site Administrator

Offline Rainmusic

• the solution is simply really just go home
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2014, 04:41:53 AM »
Although I'm sure your more than satisfied by talking here to yourself,let me interlude a bit if I may...I was thinking of starting a Mary thread,yes that's what I said.It's just I got to thinking one day about her and wondered some things. ...who knows,maybe you of all people can shed some light? huh,what a 'ya say? I mean it must involve love,I imagine the emaculate conception....but also being a woman,human being and an individual in her own right.And with the last I can relate myself.I don't think it was fair to her to leave her opinion and all her pain out..why do you think they did that? She was right there and suffered much,she must have and where is the record of her discussions or as to her feelings displayed in any way and the record of her life how she lived after? I don't think it so fair for her to be a posterchild for total perfection because as a human,woman and mother it robs her of her soulful rights...maybe she understood and didn't mind,but to keep that kind of pain inside for the rest of her life?! After enduring all that cruelty? Maybe God was with her,but to leave her all alone in a way...I ,mean well at least she had her other relatives and her son's followers,some women don't even have that....but.....indeed isn't love the true gate? sex is a momentary thing,only a show of display in affection,one could only hope to have love,although granted many are not seeking lasting love or the path to spiitulality and one can't really go out and plan love,although they  may plan sex or marriage.(some)

Since you metioned Eden I feel it appropriate to mention Mary here,but of course we would have to go back even further to the loneliness of Adam,I wonder if eve were to be first... how that would jive? Oh a better word would she had just blossomed all by herself you think? Then all the animals were in pairs of two...God must have liked two....and in that maybe Mary was part of Him and he part of Her.And In that I could see and understand....I still think those guys that wrote and edited that bible kinda cheated her, her view counts too!..Oh I just realized I used the present tense..strange. And now all the women in todays society are compared and almost expected to be a saint/virgin amongst other things...I mean that's a pretty tall order for not giving her a say so! I think though,just maybe if her words were written and transcribed,she so important and holy none of all the rest of all those others would have been needed,no need for others to seek,to understand,have faith,or struggle.I think maybe her absence of thought recorded served a higher purpose as the love that opened up and blossomed as though she herself beheld of a child were there radiating,pouring forth a beacon of inner light.I think this must have been the love that was meant for all to come to know and understand.

Sometimes though as a woman and with the man or the boy child or the girl child,(gosh I put the boy first?) having related to all in certain and different ways,do myself,suffer and strive to understand.It's all within completion.And all being held inside as if with me,yet even a small part of me seems to want to ..oh why am I writing this here...let it on its own as an unconscious energy a separate force,breathing on its own,sometimes peers its head at the world,should I allow it in compromise join back to creation and what I once saw,discriminate and indiscriminate  in totality me along with it.

I do remember the garden though.
Your point-of view-your angle.You can figure or put a mathematical formula to it in terms of numbers,but then spend your entire life theorizing that point as your philosophy to others and yourself.

Your design on Life

Offline Eagle

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2014, 08:02:13 AM »
Good words, Wallflower...
Mary was with Jesus wherever he went...
What does that say?
And then there's the Medjugorje of today...
Site Administrator

Dove on a Branch

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2014, 10:11:19 AM »
I wrote the following about my brother and came here looking for where the SPIRIT wanted me to place this. I chose this thread as the most logical being that our fellow sojourners seem (family and lovers at center) to be our keenest opponents.

Remember the pain in your secret garden? You chose to live alone and hide yourself behind your pain/tears.

Our fellow sojourners are our keenest opponents. The experiences of late have spelled out my life experience and what I wanted to reach you with. In the same way another spoke of how he that dips his bread in the bowl with him, someone even as close as family  would be used of God to trigger his dying on the cross. In this same way we loose our planned way in life and die being born to a different life intention. Everybody has their life story. Yes, in the same way that my life experience was used of GOD in baptismal RAIN through life experienced together that my mother came to know me better. In the same way John Baptized Jesus. Well in this same way I have come to experience life as though John my brother had reached me or was used of GOD in my life. John

Now let me grow this image by writing what I wrote last night about my brother. First a little about my brother. He is a little rough on the edges, sort of like John the Baptist but he had his beliefs about the law because of the letter that it should be kept though he himself could not keep it he thought that the law as the conservatives believed it was correct though he did not see this condemned him. My brother had this aspect of my father that my father blamed those who were lawless in his eyes for all that was wrong with America,,, yet the law condemned him too. This blame felt good and righteous as the law indicates it is. But  one aspect of my  father and my brother John because of how Christianity effected them they wanted to love. My brother though he has spoken rough about such as he does not know the hearts of,,,, when it comes to family he has always believed in loving family. In other words, when I stop looking at a small period of time when he failed and seemed lost,,, when I looked at the way he had always loved me because I was his brother, I realized that though he had these limited beliefs, because of love,,,, I had nothing to worry about. Though he may disagree with me, this love that we share keeps us from destroying each other.

I think this is the point of my story. Not that the SPIRIT favored me, but because of grace I am able to reach you. And that our fellow sojourners are our keenest opponents for this reason. To see how love overcomes the appearances.

In the same way a woman that loves a man does not seek to harm him and he also when he loves a woman BECAUSE OF THAT SHARING, THAT DIPPING OF BREAD IN THE SAME BOWL has lead to love that though the two cannot fathom why the other believes this or that way,,, they accept them.

And that those that do not love us, what of them but that we should love them by giving “nothing” to them of our attention. That we seek only to dance with a loved one so as to not create an opportunity for the flesh. Love is loving what we love and giving no thought to what we cannot yet love in this way we allow the SPIRIT to love them.

Many might say that what is offensive about me started with a pain from just such a loved one. Therefore, having found my life I now see it was YOU/SPIRIT baptizing me through life experience like FIRE in order to reach me to the heart. Each day I get closer to being able to say the ORIGINAL INTENTIONS OF THE HEART, because each day because of this grace I am given more experience that speaks through me. Just remember how before the tribulation this close one treated you and you treated them. Because remember, there was love and this period of disagreement was designed to reach you to the heart so that the appearances are not overshadowed by the truth of whom a "loved one" truly was toward you. Why they would still be loving you if you had not intentionally taken it awry by not seeing their true intent over appearances. But if you don't want that, if you want a tribulation, then who's true intent is it really that causes war?

So like with my brother in that we both have always treated each other as brothers though we disagree, what about the person that no matter how much they know you loved them and cared for them even in their weakness, they do not want others to know of that love because it would reveal something about their true intentions, they want that part of their enemy not to be seen. Rather they want the part of that person that also was their failing shown, revealing more and more of that in themselves that they have not left behind.

What is love, is it to intend to keep that other person back in the place where you left them or to grow and learn from what SPIRIT has given you to experience.

If there is no love in marriage then sex is still just a trick but a valuable one to a man, for once the heal is bitten and he carries the limp of loveless sex when he finds whom loves him for his true intent he cherishes that life given him with her all the more.

Marriage does not sanctify anything if the true intentions of the heart was always just a trick like a whore. No better like Samson to lay with a real whore. Your just hiding behind a veil of interpretation (all are without SPIRIT). Sex is the teacher (well actually SPIRIT guidance in such experience), and the truth is a two edged sword that cuts EQUALLY both where one or the other does not have true intent. It is common to all human experience for one to experience both the joy and the pain of sex and real love and lets throw in money with sex as in modern times it is  increasingly related to the experience. And to a whore there IS NO DIFFERENCE and the idea of love just baits the hook. No true love is one that has experienced all this with true intent and though the world would condemn their lover they know the truth of the SPIRIT through them, that is what sex teaches. The whore that does not get paid is the only one left screaming. Having had much experience we come to know the true intentions of the heart. The fact is the perfect situation does not happen while you yourself are not perfected as a vessel of love. It is your purpose to experience what is common to man so as to know YOU/LIFE. Jacob's ladder is like each step is one of these experiences filling the gamut of experience toward true love. Without the guidance of SPIRIT their is NO TRUE LOVE therefore it is written GOD IS LOVE.

Offline LittleLight

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2014, 07:02:48 PM »
Quote from: "Eagle"
I have a different take on the second half or so, of that film...for one thing, sex between lovers if quite natural and can hardly be avoided, and should not be...One would simply cause a block in their energy system, and who knows what it would do to their relationship..not good..
One must keep all pipes flowing freely.
Everyone isn't ready for enlightenment during this round..And it's wrong to think they should never let go of a sperm..lol

I've read of priests who try to practice celebacy and spend every sleeping moment in lustful sexual dreams and fantacies..

If people followed the ideas expressed in that part of the film, we would create monsters, rather than enlightenment..create guilt, and confusion..

And the immaculate conception is also a bit screwed, imo...
An immaculate concerption ...well, contains the work concept...for one.
Immaculate concepts..Mary was pure in thought and spirt..giving birth to a christ consciousness..which is symbolically, light or fire, as said...
And Jesus the man had a father as well..a physical father. And apparently, a wife. And he wrestled with his devils..overcoming them.
"And learned he obedience thru the things which he suffered."..
Hebrews 5:8
A true testament of an awakened Kundalini, which the film does often mention..
It also speaks of Scriptures talking in symbols...which well all know I certainly agree on..Though their interpretation of those symbols might be a little different than mine...

Anyhow..

Much of it is very good and worth watching..

So you didn't find it suspicious that the entity in your ouji board called itself 'edgar' and was preaching to you to have sex over and over again?
The entity could have been affecting you and your partner's health.
Of course it's going to tell you what you want to hear, it has the advantage.
No one is saying Jesus didn't have a father, not sure what that has to do with it.
If a person needs to have an orgasm they will eventually have a wet dream.
Having orgasms all the time you are just constantly draining your spiritual energy.
Even if you have the 'perfect' partner and relationship.
Symbols are concepts, anything more and they become false idols.
Desire so hates to be denied it will make up any kind of excuses.
Kundalini & The Orgasm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-fgpsagH2Q
waking up is hard to do

Offline Eagle

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2014, 07:47:20 PM »
He was striving for a closeness..our promised work demanded it.
And actually, Edgar preached meditation, more often than sex..
and proper diet, and rest...many things...
And if we were having orgasms all the time he wouldn't need to preach to us about it..
Site Administrator

Offline LittleLight

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2014, 07:49:21 PM »
waking up is hard to do

Offline LittleLight

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2014, 04:21:43 AM »
Quote from: "Eagle"
He was striving for a closeness..our promised work demanded it.
And actually, Edgar preached meditation, more often than sex..
and proper diet, and rest...many things...
And if we were having orgasms all the time he wouldn't need to preach to us about it..

Promised work?
You put all your faith in an entity that you met via an ouija board,
who made sure that you were having orgasms all the time?
http://poundpuplegacy.org/node/18378
waking up is hard to do

Offline Eagle

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2014, 07:15:05 AM »
You bought up orgasms, not me.
And Edgar never mentioned the word.
Site Administrator