Author Topic: The Absent Father  (Read 8501 times)

Offline Dove on a Branch

• View Profile
Re: The Absent Father
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2015, 11:03:52 AM »
Littlelight wrote:
enthusiasm for emphasis

Actually this capitalization is not important, but what the SPIRIT says to You is. I used it to differentiate for those who intend to understand and not those that intend to argue the fictional character which is what any person's interpretation of such words as Jesus, God, or Buddha would be if they never knew the SPIRIT of GOD which is the only source of truth concerning knowing these folks. For all we really know based on what appears written in a scroll passed down over thousands of years this Jesus could have been just as wild hearted as John the baptist and if we knew his background not as it appears by the words he spoke that were given him by SPIRIT why this could actually be the very beast so many would "interpret" as someone no person should ever follow. So we have to get our truth from SPIRIT as Jesus also did and as he alluded to instead of saying...Jesus, Jesus when all we have is what we read. Why to refer to this person as though we knew who they were without actually seeking to know the truth about them through the SPIRIT is exactly like those Pharisees that spoke of a god without ever knowing of whom they spoke. This is exactly how you spot a fake stealing the power of suggestion that is part of the fears of those that also never knew of whom they spoke because they never believed in the SPIRIT of GOD as the source of truly knowing the intentions of Jesus or Buddha or anyone, but rather first "judges them", these have just judged themselves also with such intention. But such alluding to Jesus only holds power by those who obviously never knew him because of the fear and self rightness of so many masses that those pretenders who use the power of such to sway the rest of the pretenders.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 11:11:15 AM by Dove on a Branch »

Offline LittleLight

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2015, 03:18:39 PM »
Littlelight wrote:
enthusiasm for emphasis

Actually this capitalization is not important, but what the SPIRIT says to You is. I used it to differentiate for those who intend to understand and not those that intend to argue the fictional character which is what any person's interpretation of such words as Jesus, God, or Buddha would be if they never knew the SPIRIT of GOD which is the only source of truth concerning knowing these folks. For all we really know based on what appears written in a scroll passed down over thousands of years this Jesus could have been just as wild hearted as John the baptist and if we knew his background not as it appears by the words he spoke that were given him by SPIRIT why this could actually be the very beast so many would "interpret" as someone no person should ever follow. So we have to get our truth from SPIRIT as Jesus also did and as he alluded to instead of saying...Jesus, Jesus when all we have is what we read. Why to refer to this person as though we knew who they were without actually seeking to know the truth about them through the SPIRIT is exactly like those Pharisees that spoke of a god without ever knowing of whom they spoke. This is exactly how you spot a fake stealing the power of suggestion that is part of the fears of those that also never knew of whom they spoke because they never believed in the SPIRIT of GOD as the source of truly knowing the intentions of Jesus or Buddha or anyone, but rather first "judges them", these have just judged themselves also with such intention. But such alluding to Jesus only holds power by those who obviously never knew him because of the fear and self rightness of so many masses that those pretenders who use the power of such to sway the rest of the pretenders.

Oh come on tell the truth
Since SPIRIT can't hold a candle to Jesus you always need to capitalize it  :P
waking up is hard to do

Offline Rainmusic

• the solution is simply really just go home
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2015, 07:36:29 PM »
You never write, you never call.... I have email now.  Wifi in my home. Internet on my phone. Call forwarding. Facebook. Voicemail. I probably even have a home phone and I know I still have a mailbox----- So why do I never hear from YOU?

I'm listening. I'm waiting. I'm wanting.

I guess you're just not that into me. Is that it?

-And that's just how it was for some 500 years before John the Baptist appeared on the scene. The silent treatment. Then everything changed and it was never the same again... Until now.

tryin to speak for jesus?

ok Raider.....hit and run?
Your point-of view-your angle.You can figure or put a mathematical formula to it in terms of numbers,but then spend your entire life theorizing that point as your philosophy to others and yourself.

Your design on Life

Offline Rainmusic

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2015, 07:39:06 PM »
Littlelight wrote:
enthusiasm for emphasis

Oh come on tell the truth
Since SPIRIT can't hold a candle to Jesus you always need to capitalize it  :P

Blessid are you for this did not come from you,but from the Heavenly Father in Heaven.

Didn't Jesus say I am the way,the truth and the life? <No one can come to the Father,but by Me.>

The kingdom of God is within.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 07:45:38 PM by Rainmusic »
Your point-of view-your angle.You can figure or put a mathematical formula to it in terms of numbers,but then spend your entire life theorizing that point as your philosophy to others and yourself.

Your design on Life

Offline Moabite Raider

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2015, 09:55:05 PM »
Yes, it is by (through) Jesus we are saved. 

He is the Way, after all.  Ever wonder what that means?

If we say-- Jesus is the Way.... what does that mean to you?

Offline LittleLight

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2015, 10:29:00 PM »

To me it means Jesus was a teacher.
He taught us how to live so that we might enter the kingdom (claim our inheritance) which is within ourselves.
His teachings (way) help us overcome (save us from) our weaknesses.
waking up is hard to do

Offline Dove on a Branch

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2015, 09:37:00 AM »
Very Good! at least we are getting your attention!

Now like the smallest of points that caused EVERY SINGLE PERSON to find that they were wrong about hurricane Irene on my father's death date, now you can see the smallest of points overlooked again. Well those that have true intention of heart anyway.

Because you see those that see Jesus according to the flesh get angry because they don't even think the super flesh of Jesus even went to the bathroom or dealt with carnal thoughts but that is the lie.

NO LONGER DO WE SEE HIM ACCORDING TO THE FLESH

But a person that has never believed in GOD and the SPIRIT through "Jesus" would never have experienced the reality of these questions and never have wondered about his flesh and pondered their own flesh and thoughts enough to understand why this differentiation was created. But it was created so that those hiding and agreeing with the "story" might find in that moment of death just how empty the flesh is without the SPIRIT.

I am here to say that I believed in Jesus with more true passion and intent than any that say I am wrong. That without "beginning new" by throwing out the old and starting with what the SPIRIT tells you that You have not begun to grow in SPIRIT as is necessary to know the

TRUE INTENTIONS OF THE MAN JESUS.

For many years before ever meeting those that "think" they know me I would not read another book except the bible. My passion to know Jesus was greater than all my peers in the churches and as I began to have real experiences with coming to know the true intentions of the heart of Jesus or to KNOW YOU/MY LIFE because yes indeed I truly accepted that Jesus WAS NOW MY LIFE.  And over the many years before ever meeting anyone who might think they know me I was "PERFECT" as the flesh could be in following the example of Jesus with "true intention of heart". But then as I began to be misunderstood and those who claimed Jesus as their savior began to treat me as was fortold by Jesus. I began to understand the difference between those who read the book and have no intention of know "CHRIST". For "CHRIST" is not the words on paper but the MANIFESTATION OF THE SPIRIT IN ONE'S LIFE. The "BLOOD OF CHRIST" is living this life of rejection by those who only see the flesh. Therefore, you experience the pain/blood of that experience and denial by pretenders.

Now those that think they know "HIM" according to the flesh have been caught in a net placed there out of love by "JESUS". (At this point in the differentiation I will CAPITALIZE THE NAME OF JESUS, because of the differentiation made here)

You see the difference is that the disciples saw him eat a fish and also excuse himself to go to the bathroom. (Those hiding who also judge others according to the flesh are always offended at this point) This is seeing according to the flesh. But when we see that there is something different about the words spoken that are of SPIRIT and begin to see only SPIRIT in people then we are seeing as SPIRIT sees and the rest is not even seen by those in THIS LOVE.

It was for this reason that I use the words that would be misunderstood by all hiding. Why I don't use the "names" they already misunderstand. Because to use the name of Jesus would be different than what I mean by "JESUS". Because of their fleshly learning from men instead of experience with SPIRIT. Those that know me/ME would recognize this because SPIRIT has spoken through me. This is why JESUS or the SPIRIT that he came to know as the "FATHER" said that they would kill You because they come to see they have not died to the flesh and been born to know the ONE SPIRIT that spoke through JESUS. And yes the SPIRIT spoke through many who seemed so different from each other from knowing the flesh, but the words of SPIRIT were still seen.

So in reality as the SPIRIT becomes more manifest as it is in many it is really just an embarrassment in the SPIRIT world to those without true intent that use the name of Jesus without actually knowing the SPIRIT that was the power that spoke through him. And at the moment of death the meaninglessness of knowing every word in the bible and saying jesus, jesus, without knowing THE ONE SPIRIT reveals the nothing that we are without YOU/SPIRIT.

So because of YOU/SPIRIT and not because of this man "paul", YOU have done these things. YOU revealed EVERY SINGLE HUMAN WAS WRONG according to the flesh when you revealed their presumption which is why they need to know the SPIRIT and this was the intention of JESUS because he knew what they would do with the name. Will you stand with SPIRIT?

If it appears to you that my flesh seems arrogant when I speak what SPIRIT has told me then forget about me and begin to see as you are coming to know SPIRIT and then you will see the humility of laying your life down for 36 years and waiting for SPIRIT. This is the reality of KNOWING JESUS and not just knowing the story of him, because following him means following the SPIRIT to the edge of death.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 11:01:54 AM by Dove on a Branch »

Offline Moabite Raider

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2015, 04:24:46 PM »

He taught us how to live so that we might enter the kingdom (claim our inheritance) which is within ourselves.

Yes, a teacher and more than a teacher.

If all he did was show us the way, then it would serve to call him a teacher.  This would have been enough perhaps, for some to then find the way and follow.  Perhaps those could then show others and they too would then find this otherwise hidden way.  After all is he the one we quote when we say "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."?

But he didn't just say- I show the way.  He said "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life."  That's different.

I like how Tree differentiates between Jesus (the man of that name) and what we have come to call (quite generically) 'the Christ'  -- because we miss so much by failing to understand this key.  We say John the Baptist as if John's last name was La Baptiste or something, and we say Jesus Christ the same way, missing the fact that the terms we apply are descriptors of what these individuals did-- what they were, not WHO they were.

You can know what a person is, or what a person does, without knowing that person at all.  Bob the cop across the street I know, but who he is I know not, without truly knowing him.  So too with the Christ, with the Father, and with Jesus.  Many claim to know him, yet in truth do not.  I like that story of the seven sons of the priest who decided that they would go around casting out demons 'in the name of Jesus.'  Great story.  The demon spoke, and said "Jesus I know, and Paul I know, but who are you?"  Then it gave them such a beating that the seven ran out naked and bleeding. (Acts 19)

The Way isn't simply a teaching to follow, it's a path to walk. And it isn't a descriptor of something someone did-- Jesus the Way.  It's what he was, as well as who he was.  The question then, is can we claim to know the Way?

http://youtu.be/t5EXG7fmxXY

Offline LittleLight

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2015, 09:49:58 PM »

Yes, a teacher and more than a teacher.

If all he did was show us the way, then it would serve to call him a teacher.  This would have been enough perhaps, for some to then find the way and follow.  Perhaps those could then show others and they too would then find this otherwise hidden way.  After all is he the one we quote when we say "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."?

But he didn't just say- I show the way.  He said "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life."  That's different.

I like how Tree differentiates between Jesus (the man of that name) and what we have come to call (quite generically) 'the Christ'  -- because we miss so much by failing to understand this key.  We say John the Baptist as if John's last name was La Baptiste or something, and we say Jesus Christ the same way, missing the fact that the terms we apply are descriptors of what these individuals did-- what they were, not WHO they were.

You can know what a person is, or what a person does, without knowing that person at all.  Bob the cop across the street I know, but who he is I know not, without truly knowing him.  So too with the Christ, with the Father, and with Jesus.  Many claim to know him, yet in truth do not.  I like that story of the seven sons of the priest who decided that they would go around casting out demons 'in the name of Jesus.'  Great story.  The demon spoke, and said "Jesus I know, and Paul I know, but who are you?"  Then it gave them such a beating that the seven ran out naked and bleeding. (Acts 19)

The Way isn't simply a teaching to follow, it's a path to walk. And it isn't a descriptor of something someone did-- Jesus the Way.  It's what he was, as well as who he was.  The question then, is can we claim to know the Way?

http://youtu.be/t5EXG7fmxXY

Why differentiate his teaching / his example from a path?
Of course he set the path through his teachings and life example.
When he said "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life." he was referring to his teachings/example of how we might live which is a path.
Jesus does not want you to worship him by who he was or what he was.
He was no more special than you or I.
Rather, worship his Father God through his example, follow his Way.
He demonstrated the Way, the Truth and the Life.
A supreme example for all to follow.
The story you mention is proof of that.
You cannot cast out demons unless the spirit of Jesus is within you.
To gain that spirit you must follow the pattern that Jesus set, or at least believe wholeheartedly in that Way.
Do not worship the man, worship his Way, his Life, his Truth, his teachings.
He does not want to come and save you.
He wants you to save yourself, and he demonstrated the way to that through his life and teachings.
He is no more the son of God than you or I, only insofar as he, through his own efforts, has come closer to the Father.
He is the saviour only insofar as he demonstrated the way by which we might save ourselves.
waking up is hard to do

Offline Eagle

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2015, 09:59:21 PM »
Exactly!..
Site Administrator

Offline LittleLight

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2015, 11:21:07 PM »
Very Good! at least we are getting your attention!

Now like the smallest of points that caused EVERY SINGLE PERSON to find that they were wrong about hurricane Irene on my father's death date, now you can see the smallest of points overlooked again. Well those that have true intention of heart anyway.

Because you see those that see Jesus according to the flesh get angry because they don't even think the super flesh of Jesus even went to the bathroom or dealt with carnal thoughts but that is the lie.

NO LONGER DO WE SEE HIM ACCORDING TO THE FLESH

But a person that has never believed in GOD and the SPIRIT through "Jesus" would never have experienced the reality of these questions and never have wondered about his flesh and pondered their own flesh and thoughts enough to understand why this differentiation was created. But it was created so that those hiding and agreeing with the "story" might find in that moment of death just how empty the flesh is without the SPIRIT.

I am here to say that I believed in Jesus with more true passion and intent than any that say I am wrong. That without "beginning new" by throwing out the old and starting with what the SPIRIT tells you that You have not begun to grow in SPIRIT as is necessary to know the

TRUE INTENTIONS OF THE MAN JESUS.

For many years before ever meeting those that "think" they know me I would not read another book except the bible. My passion to know Jesus was greater than all my peers in the churches and as I began to have real experiences with coming to know the true intentions of the heart of Jesus or to KNOW YOU/MY LIFE because yes indeed I truly accepted that Jesus WAS NOW MY LIFE.  And over the many years before ever meeting anyone who might think they know me I was "PERFECT" as the flesh could be in following the example of Jesus with "true intention of heart". But then as I began to be misunderstood and those who claimed Jesus as their savior began to treat me as was fortold by Jesus. I began to understand the difference between those who read the book and have no intention of know "CHRIST". For "CHRIST" is not the words on paper but the MANIFESTATION OF THE SPIRIT IN ONE'S LIFE. The "BLOOD OF CHRIST" is living this life of rejection by those who only see the flesh. Therefore, you experience the pain/blood of that experience and denial by pretenders.

Now those that think they know "HIM" according to the flesh have been caught in a net placed there out of love by "JESUS". (At this point in the differentiation I will CAPITALIZE THE NAME OF JESUS, because of the differentiation made here)

You see the difference is that the disciples saw him eat a fish and also excuse himself to go to the bathroom. (Those hiding who also judge others according to the flesh are always offended at this point) This is seeing according to the flesh. But when we see that there is something different about the words spoken that are of SPIRIT and begin to see only SPIRIT in people then we are seeing as SPIRIT sees and the rest is not even seen by those in THIS LOVE.

It was for this reason that I use the words that would be misunderstood by all hiding. Why I don't use the "names" they already misunderstand. Because to use the name of Jesus would be different than what I mean by "JESUS". Because of their fleshly learning from men instead of experience with SPIRIT. Those that know me/ME would recognize this because SPIRIT has spoken through me. This is why JESUS or the SPIRIT that he came to know as the "FATHER" said that they would kill You because they come to see they have not died to the flesh and been born to know the ONE SPIRIT that spoke through JESUS. And yes the SPIRIT spoke through many who seemed so different from each other from knowing the flesh, but the words of SPIRIT were still seen.

So in reality as the SPIRIT becomes more manifest as it is in many it is really just an embarrassment in the SPIRIT world to those without true intent that use the name of Jesus without actually knowing the SPIRIT that was the power that spoke through him. And at the moment of death the meaninglessness of knowing every word in the bible and saying jesus, jesus, without knowing THE ONE SPIRIT reveals the nothing that we are without YOU/SPIRIT.

So because of YOU/SPIRIT and not because of this man "paul", YOU have done these things. YOU revealed EVERY SINGLE HUMAN WAS WRONG according to the flesh when you revealed their presumption which is why they need to know the SPIRIT and this was the intention of JESUS because he knew what they would do with the name. Will you stand with SPIRIT?

If it appears to you that my flesh seems arrogant when I speak what SPIRIT has told me then forget about me and begin to see as you are coming to know SPIRIT and then you will see the humility of laying your life down for 36 years and waiting for SPIRIT. This is the reality of KNOWING JESUS and not just knowing the story of him, because following him means following the SPIRIT to the edge of death.

You do come across as arrogent when you say you are perfect and your passion is greater than all others.
Combine that with the persistant shouting (all caps) that looks like you are shoving.
Why don't other authors use all caps?
On the other hand I agree with your message.
There are many Christians that think that just by 'believing in the name of Jesus' they are saved and all others be damned.
Nevertheless the way we can learn about Jesus and Spirit is by reading the Bible.
But it's not the only path.
Nature can speak to us.
Invisible spirits can speak to us and through others.
Children are a good example.
Jesus was a prime example of the path that leads to God.
We will all have to die in the name of peace someday if we want to follow that path.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 11:23:29 PM by LittleLight »
waking up is hard to do

Offline Dove on a Branch

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2015, 09:02:48 AM »
I know it was the SPIRIT speaking through Jesus as he said it was and the SPIRIT testifying of what the FATHER says.

John 5:19
Jesus gave them this answer: "Very truly I tell you, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does.

Therefore because I speak what the SPIRIT of the FATHER speaks I tell You I am made as the son of GOD, just as promised also to You. But (y)ou do not believe.

Again it is written that it is not the flesh Jesus but the SPIRIT of the FATHER through him that is the power. Because he does not speak from his own power or from the power of reading the scripture and this is the difference that (y)ou seem to misunderstand. For I too could not have spoken what came true if I was speaking from my own power or words that were not given from the FATHER through the SPIRIT. I could not predict by interpreting but by what I see the SPIRIT of the FATHER do, because the FATHER is SPIRIT.

John 8:13-19
13So the Pharisees said to Him, "You are testifying about Yourself; Your testimony is not true." 14Jesus answered and said to them, "Even if I testify about Myself, My testimony is true, for I know where I came from and where I am going; but you do not know where I come from or where I am going.…You judge by human standards; I pass judgment on no one. But if I do judge, my decisions are true, because I am not alone. I stand with the Father, who sent me. In your own Law it is written that the testimony of two witnesses is true.  I am one who testifies for myself; my other witness is the FATHER who sent me.Then they asked him, "Where is your father?" "You do not know me or my FATHER," Jesus replied. "If you knew me, you would know my FATHER also."

And you would be made as the "Son" as I too am the son, because I do not speak from what I interpret, but from what I hear the FATHER through the SPIRIT speak.

http://biblehub.com/john/1-12.htm
But as many as received him (The SPIRIT of the FATHER which spoke through him), to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
There was a reason that it was put exactly this way, and that those who interpret were using the wrong power and therefore could not KNOW ME.

What I have been given to say to (y)ou is the difference as to why (y)our interpretation has no power. Because you cannot get anything from the same words spoken from flesh and blood but only if you hear the FATHER/SPIRIT telling (Y)ou these things, meaning the father is calling You. As it is written, that none can come to (ME/SPIRIT) except the father draw them. Interpretation is nothing! Unless you get it from the FATHER through the SPIRIT your testimony is not true. You cannot argue this point, but only deny the SPIRIT further. This is why I have confounded you on purpose. Not because I prove anything about myself, but because I get my testimony from the SPIRIT. It was for this purpose that the whole intention of the name of Jesus and the SPIRIT speaking through him was given, in order to confound the wise in their own estimation. This is my testimony of coming to know the SPIRIT that spoke through Jesus and why I have put it in this way that you will wonder after the SPIRIT and not after me.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 09:34:55 AM by Dove on a Branch »

Offline Rainmusic

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2015, 03:37:53 AM »

proving to you what it means to me shouldn't have to be,been down that road way too much lately....yeah...jump off that cliff? really....now,maybe you should consider  calling this board  "Lost In Translation" ? huh?  the forest for the trees...maybe there are just way too many trees

.Oh but,I mate I see a glimmer of wee sun shinning through,only a tad mind you.

Why oh why should it only be a tad,I don't know,caught between two extremes,did I not not bestow thy grace of glory upon thee? Nay I should stumble even further....try if I might,darest not for thoust sweetest delight,the supple pleasures of they hand which touchest ever so softly upon thy mount of firm breast,whilest thine caresseth and stroke whistfully in thine own intention dark woven locks,curls to wisk devine fancy,I shutter,thy every breath,err it should be mine last....but neigh to ever depart,not to rest,wence then fair love goes with said own accord,two as one.....evermore.Await...I await,such a triumphant rapture! Harkest mine own love,harkest!
« Last Edit: January 09, 2015, 03:41:30 AM by Rainmusic »

Your design on Life

Offline Moabite Raider

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2015, 08:47:14 PM »
Why differentiate his teaching / his example from a path?
Of course he set the path through his teachings and life example.
When he said "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life." he was referring to his teachings/example of how we might live which is a path.
Jesus does not want you to worship him by who he was or what he was.
He was no more special than you or I.
Rather, worship his Father God through his example, follow his Way.
He demonstrated the Way, the Truth and the Life.
A supreme example for all to follow.
The story you mention is proof of that.
You cannot cast out demons unless the spirit of Jesus is within you.
To gain that spirit you must follow the pattern that Jesus set, or at least believe wholeheartedly in that Way.
Do not worship the man, worship his Way, his Life, his Truth, his teachings.
He does not want to come and save you.
He wants you to save yourself, and he demonstrated the way to that through his life and teachings.
He is no more the son of God than you or I, only insofar as he, through his own efforts, has come closer to the Father.
He is the saviour only insofar as he demonstrated the way by which we might save ourselves.

Why?  Far be it from me... rather, he differentiated himself.

He said 'I am' (the Way) after all, not 'This is.'  Where the differentiation is to be made however is not between him and what he said, or between what he said and what he did, though those distinctions are still important.  The question of differentiation is answered by 'who' it is that is speaking through him.  Who the "I" is when Jesus says "I am"  --is it Jesus, the man "no more special than you or I" or is the Christ (the Spirit of God) speaking through him who is The Way, The Truth and The Life--- and no one (including Jesus) discovers this but by this same Spirit?

Yes, Jesus was a man like any other.  You might say that Usain Bolt is a man like any other, but no other man like him can sprint faster.  How many Einstein's?  How many Da Vinci's or Beethovens?  It doesn't diminish his humanity to acknowledge his uniqueness.  There was only one Moses. Only one reformation spawned by one man's note nailed to one door, and so on.  What makes a man special is comprised of his talents and tendencies as well as his temperament and timing and a host of other things that coincide to create a man of the hour.  Right man for the job, so to speak.  What makes one special isn't so much the fabric of a man at all, rather what is important is what that fabric wraps itself around--- how it is used. 

It might be politically incorrect to say, but it remains true-- all men are special, but not equal.  God not only draws straight lines with crooked sticks... He chooses which sticks to draw with and which to leave be.

Offline LittleLight

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2015, 09:33:36 AM »
All men are created equal.
God doesn't select who is going to be great.
Spirit does not possess.
That's what I think.
waking up is hard to do