Author Topic: Sigilization Experiment To Predict Future Events  (Read 1875 times)

Offline Daniel of Windsor

• View Profile
Sigilization Experiment To Predict Future Events
« on: May 22, 2016, 03:27:09 AM »
I want to try accessing my subconscious mind, and see what it has to say about the future, by drawing an image of it from a word-sentence.

In sigil magic, you take a Skeletal Frame Statement such as : "I WILL WIN ONE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS", and you break it down into its most basic Skeletal Structure Letters: "IWLNOEHUDRMAS". Now from what I do and how I do it, there is a lot more to the Written-Words Processing, but for simplified sake I will not include that here as it's not required to be known for your participation. I then take those letters, and I draw a Sigil using them, like how Bones Build A Body, their individual structure is used together to make a body of sorts.

The example here I use, is Lottery-Based in nature. I've been using The Lottery as a measuring-tool to determine what forms and levels of controls I may or may not have in this magical practice. By not winning the cash, but getting other forms of manifestations and experiences to result from doing the ritual of it all, I can study the craft of not only Sigilization, but also the magical arts from the human perspective/side of it all, in its most basic sense at one step at a time. Should I ever actually get the lottery win, then I know I did it perfectly correct, but so far there are...shall I say other things....that need negotiating before any normal human would consciously under their own power be able to achieve it. Until then, I am exploring its other possibilities and uses.

One such possibility I found, is that there is a treasure trove of special knowledge inside the human mind, we are aware of far more than we consciously know and can demonstrate. Subconsciously, like as is the case in the Mediumship Skill of "Automatic Writing" or "Ghost Hand Writing", I can take The Skeletal Frame Statement and come up with a Hand-Drawn Expression of Past, Present, and Future, all relative to my immediate position in time and space. It's not because I have a special power or ability, there's nothing Supernatural about it. What it simply boils down to, is the depth of silent awareness of one's life, what is absorbed by the 5 Common Senses, and is Assembled and Determined by the Inner-Most Human Mind, like a Puzzle-Solving Computer.

As for myself, my "Mind Computer" is stuck on Lottery as the primary focus of access. I need to reboot my system, try other subjects of inquiry. This is where I want your help.

I need you to give me Skeletal Frame Statements IN ALL CAPS that I can sigilize. I will then take a picture of it and post it onto this forum for all to see, and from there determine together what is revealed.

Rules:

* It can be any sentence using any words, ideas, intentions, but please not too long.
* No Periods, Question Marks, Emoticons, or other symbols. Follow This: "EXAMPLE SENTENCE IDEA" or "I HAVE A GOOD EXAMPLE LIKE THIS ONE"
* There's no censorship, save for what the forum will block you from writing. It can be about anything, for any reason. I don't need to know its history or purpose.
* Please use correct spelling and grammar. (Exception: if you made a mistake, that's ok. That's your own subconscious mind at work in the activity. Correct it if you will, it does not matter, unless you state it is exactly how it should be spelled. Otherwise, I'll make the corrections myself if I notice them or not.)

Once I see "YOUR SENTENCE WRITTEN HERE" I will then sigilize it, take its picture, and post it here. I'll do this from Sunday May 22nd until June 1st as the primary experiment testing phase, but I may continue it if it proves useful or fun to continue, for as long as it goes.

Here's an example work I did a few weeks back: "PEACE AND SATISFACTION"

It ended up looking like a Fist passing around a Bong. It looked like that, because I spent past times with friends who were passing around a bong, at peace and satisfied with themselves. My subconscious memory pushed that out using the skeletal structure and words to do it. In Theory, the correct Sentence could access a Subconscious Prediction or Present Development of something not immediately realized, the plan is to take advantage of this.

I have seen things that I can not give a befitting explanation or sense of reasoning to, do you know what kind of a curiosity that becomes of such a witness? So imagine who am I that lives this.....

Offline LittleLight

• View Profile
Re: Sigilization Experiment To Predict Future Events
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2016, 05:37:28 AM »
ok i got one,
MARY HAD A LITTLE LAMB
waking up is hard to do

Offline Rainmusic

• the solution is simply really just go home
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2016, 10:27:07 PM »
A few days delay sorry.Well now after I read your little post I went to sleep that night and upon waking got these words..just popped into my head?  Hmm maybe it was my geneology book of family I left on the bed next to me? At any rate here my dear are those lovely words and extra added features included for your enjoyment:

"Ba ba black sheep have you any wool,yes sir yes sir,three bags full"

I found out after looking into it there was a litle more and a history too!

You must read now the little rhyme plus variations.I never knew so much could come from something so simple?

Do check it out....one for my master and one for the dame and one for the little boy who lives down the lane.

...BBBSHHAWOYSYS3BFL...hows that? I could cut it down to size a bit?....

Now close your eyes and hmm a little melody and think pretty thoughts.Do you see sugar plum fairies yet?

kinda bored do you have any otther fun games to do?

Oh... a pic....hang on....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baa,_Baa,_Black_Sheep

The pic...not what I was looking for,I tell U it was a revelation..hmm,maybe a revolution?

(Excuse the ba's and the capitals.)

« Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 10:58:16 PM by Rainmusic »
Your point-of view-your angle.You can figure or put a mathematical formula to it in terms of numbers,but then spend your entire life theorizing that point as your philosophy to others and yourself.

Your design on Life

Offline Rainmusic

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2016, 11:39:52 PM »
Hope this doesn't get misinterpreted? People oftentimes will do that.

Bat-hand over da bag.It's a worthy cause.
sheep-hey wait,you jive ass turkey,give me my bag back! You still owe me credit for last time?
Your point-of view-your angle.You can figure or put a mathematical formula to it in terms of numbers,but then spend your entire life theorizing that point as your philosophy to others and yourself.

Your design on Life

Offline Daniel of Windsor

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2016, 09:01:13 PM »
ok i got one,
MARY HAD A LITTLE LAMB

For starters, I would like to apologize HUGELY to everybody here for being so late on the reply, and for not keeping up with my own group activity that I created.

When I started it, I did not anticipate the landmine I would find myself stepping on here. I discovered something so game-changing which has since kept me occupied, that for the sake of my own sanity I had to drop everything I was doing and investigate what I had found.

What was found, was a Mathematics which shouldn't exists in Sigil Magic, but it does. I found a way to mathematically spell-check the skeletal structure of a sigil, which may possibly prove the type of successes and failures one would get from using and designing a sigil's words in certain specific ways. I can Math-Check the ratio/"balance" of English Words in terms of how they're being used in the statement of desire/intention. Ultimately, it becomes a way of looking at Invocation and Evocation from one's own Will and Desire. How will the Magic Manifest if the entire magical operation is based on a single idea or concept.

I can now mathematically check the balance of a Magical Spell when it is based on a human thought or an idea or an expression, to see if it is more likely to Invocate or Evocate the Resulting Manifestation. This, is something nobody to my knowledge, has ever noticed before.

It's something so new, that I don't even yet have a means to present it yet to the public. I'm still finding and figuring out its principle rules and structures.

This discovery was so great, that I had to take serious pause and attempt to distinguish what I was doing and how I was doing it. It became such a new way of dividing what certain types of magic's are versus others, that I'm currently in the process of re-forging my craft, possibly even the entire North-American modern craft forever.

I basically do this, by counting the words and dividing/grouping them, and then analyzing and comparing the sigil/spell between its two parts: that which identifies with the magician, and that which identifies with the target desire or intention. Depending on which one is the greater of the two, or if it is somehow greater than a split between two parts, such as if one of the two parts has further dividable components within them, could drastically alter the outcome of a spell, and thereby the success and failures and experiences one might get from doing it.

On that point, I had to NOT reply to my own experiment, because the moment when I read MARY HAD A LITTLE LAMB and attempted to sigilize it, discovered two different ways to express it, and that's when I made the discovery, my old way of doing it, versus the new way which makes the old way not only incorrect, but hilariously flawed. Basic "Modernized" Sigil Magic, is incorrect in its procedures and expectations.

This experiment, will not Evocate any Sigil, and it will not Invocate one either. It does not manifest anything within or outside of one's self. What this experiment does, is self-enlighten to information which is already present within one's self. It's more alike lucid dreaming recall from subconscious memory, it will not program the universe/reality into doing certain actions either within or outside of yourself. This means, that to some extent, the resulting sigil has already happened, and you are simply expressing that information which was absorbed and stored deep within. That being said, from a linear timeline, it's like already knowing what is presently happening, and is about to resolve itself very soon in real life. By studying what you already know, and thinking about it in a new light, that wisdom from knowledge can be achieved.

MARY HAD A LITTLE LAMB

https://scontent-yyz1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/13391430_10208545672413260_1463221305671119647_o.jpg

What I seem to know, is that An Old Reaper Angel Of The Yearly Cycles is about to Reap A Man-Made Forest/Garden. Assuming Fort McMurray Fire isn't this, maybe something else down the line? It has that "Reaper in the Garden of Eden" feel to it. I ended up drawing two things, a Potted Plant, and An Angel with a Walking Stick and a Scythe that has Two Different Wings.

Subconsciously, I just on a whim remembered to do this, so I did this right now this night, implying it starts NOW at this moment as a prediction of wisdom from knowledge through an artistic self-reflection. I bore no expectation or desire in doing this sigil, it was purely spontaneous and without context, except through its own creation from deep within myself. The artist knew not his brush...and it showed him the way.
I have seen things that I can not give a befitting explanation or sense of reasoning to, do you know what kind of a curiosity that becomes of such a witness? So imagine who am I that lives this.....

Offline LittleLight

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2016, 10:53:08 PM »
Thanks for the sigil Daniel.
Although I don't know much about it.
It does seem very interesting.

Although I have to confess, and this is just me,
that i've never understood how some lines written
on paper can mean anything more than what
we interpret them to be.
waking up is hard to do

Offline Rainmusic

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2016, 10:21:19 AM »
Your right about storing the information deep within.I discovered this in a very eerie way.I can't apologize for what happened to me.I only attempted to try so very hard to help other people.In my pain,isolation and despair I tried deeply to understand.Only it involed understanding the human condition and in this there is no escaping,no total containment.Its such a vast wonderous realm all its own.Though the faith be small yet strong the heart fragile and easily bruised.No consolement to replace the hole left by the absence of those who made up a part of what was once called 'my heart".It is a very empty place.Its made up of everything that no one would want.This is where I've been.

I saw in subtle ways without looking,the answers presented themselves.If you were presented to you how would you answer? Would you recognize right away?

I've seen I had been right about many things,even far in advance of others.
....but I will say in some things and especially in regards to you as to specifics I have found I have been way off base.You let me stumble..hmm.I can see you were being nice to me.I the fool.You are patient.I thank you for your kindness.The mind sometimes does not understand what the heart sees.

But I always felt you and with others I loved who never left my side though they be not physically present.

I'm going to get some sleep now.

Love you

« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 10:24:08 AM by Rainmusic »

Your design on Life