Author Topic: Pie Perfect!!  (Read 1219 times)

Dove on a Branch

Pie Perfect!!
« on: August 23, 2016, 09:07:16 AM »
In my experience when all the pieces come together to make the perfect delicious experience it is called "Pie Perfect" to include the passion that is walking with SPIRIT.

As the SPIRIT is perfect You also are to be perfect

The Shell was baked but it seems the fruit was not yet ripe. Will the pieces come together to make the perfect pie.

Pam is baking a pie and she already baked the pie crust but then we feel the peaches are not ready yet.  I even did a short video about the idea of pie perfection as we have shared this phenomenon before many times related to how the SPIRIT through JOY creates the perfect experience.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNk5WGXLqW4 Watch the video!

Some of the synchs related to pie perfection are as follows.

Your attention (worship) to something, keeps it in your pie.

http://www.stephentree.com/abraham.htm

Attention to it puts it in your pie!

Now also there is a storm coming, a storm that will reach you to the heart. (I am detached from this intent and know that the SPIRIT will reach you) This has been eluded to many times through the synchs such as those physical storms that were predicted to happen on the 26th of August which was my father's death date. But to walk right through the storm and have it be perfect so as to benefit is the intent here.

From the post Listen Up! Which is related to the music/sound synch that came up in Mairin's posts lately.
http://www.stephentree.com/etanda/listenup.htm

Each day You would have to be freshly excited in order to stay in love with a passion that is going to grow over a lifetime. Take today, YOU made it new again as I walked I was thinking about how You always say it fresh to me each day and how growing fresh each day enlivens the tree. YOU are that freshness.

Today while thinking about this I stepped on a apple pie cover with a picture of an apple pie on it. I let it register and then I went back to feeling the sun on my face as I walked and thinking about freshness. Then I saw the ingredients for the pie come together as though orchestrated by a symphony and the pie became ready to bake. And then how do we know when it is ready?

"No one knows the minute nor the hour" It was said when they asked when Jesus would return. "only the father"

Baked Apple Pie Opera Chef is how that You do it through me, and tomorrow I find a new story that keeps me fresh thinking about YOU and in that fresh story is what I had overlooked about the last experience.
I saw the layers of the heart like a symphony, and You KNEW ME and how to make it perfect. A crazy man like me could do it. If it is YOU who performs the symphony.

I called Pam from where I was walking and told her this and then I just said.

When the pie was opened
The birds began to sing

When I dreamed reaching You while I was alone it was like the passion and intention and Spirit of being an Opera Singer. As though I was there with You,,, reaching You.

And so each day something new kept this dream fresh and kept it all upheld. Like a tree that grows new each day I find YOU fresh and then I learn through that day how that synch applies to the day. This taught me to recognize YOU in all my ways. And especially those veiled ways that the world would not understand, I stayed unveiled and uninhibited that I might learn from YOU truly what is life. It is like a love that came each day to me totally new and fresh and what I had overlooked was the unexpected part.

There is even a film related to the experience of the Perfect Pie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njrH_mXBITk
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 09:55:46 AM by Dove on a Branch »

Mairin

Re: Pie Perfect!!
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2016, 08:19:49 PM »
I am in tune with the intent.

A poet is someone who stands outside in the rain hoping to be struck by lightning. ~James Dickey

Speaking of movies, I was sitting here writing on my computer; I turned the tv on and Close Encounters of the Third Kind was on right at the part where he is in the truck by the railroad tracks and everything goes wonky.
I have never seen this movie before.
I just saw the 3 craft and the orb with the police chasing behind. 

All truths wait in all things. ~Walt Whitman

The sounds…aha
Pie
I made strawberry pie today. I meant to make it last night, but I just didn’t get around to it until today.

There seems to be poetry here
…from the link about the sound

I am half agony, half hope. ~Jane Austen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9aN5_GNsMk

I watched St. Vincent recently. A little gem of a movie I thought.

Dove on a Branch

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2016, 04:16:19 PM »
Yum,,, love strawberry and that is Pam's fruit meaning "fresh",,, my synch symbol for fresh and new is "Cherry".

Watched St. Vincent very recently also and yes, real life not a fake saint. lol Without Bill Murray it would not have worked.

Today was strange and a very powerful day. Hence, I was not able to respond until now. The day started gently with the puppy needing fed and two young deer by the front door and baby birds all over the porch but then the calls and messages started. Business was good and I had plenty to get out but there was this energy where everyone else's life was going into turmoil and needing me to give a listen. But it worked out great with perfect timing meeting at the breakfast place after shipping stuff and handing off the radiator to the lady with the extreme drama going on in her world. Then getting back perfect timing to go pick up almost free ton of lumber and then as we got back with that the mail showed up as I walked up and he had two packages to sign for. Just one perfect timing after another with great energy mixed in all around. Today felt like a portrait of what is to come and somehow tied to this thread.

Mairin

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2016, 10:22:05 PM »
Yes, I agree, the movie wouldn’t work without him.

So you have a puppy too. Big smiles, mine is such a joy. I enjoyed a Wednesday off, sometimes it works out in my schedule and I get a bonus Wednesday and today was full of 3’s and 4’s and yes, timing.

I’ve been dreaming of finding a little house with a yard for my fur baby, and I might just have done that today.

My 3 month stay in the country has been cathartic coinciding with my time spent here.

Dove on a Branch

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2016, 07:47:45 AM »
I named him Byrd because I can't stop calling him that. ;D

Today is Aug 26th and that is one of the most important days in the synchs as it was not only the date of Katrina and Irene which were predicted with purpose but also a date held close because of my father.  My son's mother showed up to visit yesterday she has been through Chemo and Radiation but is cancer free but cannot walk well because of it. I intend the best for her as I can tell she is very open to life now. Let's see what the day shall bring.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 07:51:14 AM by Dove on a Branch »

Mairin

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2016, 09:03:47 AM »
Aww, so cute. I didn't see his picture until this morning when I went to reply. I always forget that in order to see the picture one must click on the actual thread instead of just reading in the latest posts on the forum feed.

Well if it fits... ;D
I like that name...such a cutie.

Oftentimes, I cannot quit calling my puppy twerpintine...just a little nickname that fits him so well. His actual name is Oliver, which my daughter selected for him, it also fits.

Today is the big conjunction between Venus and Jupiter. I read this article yesterday,

http://www.space.com/33866-venus-jupiter-conjunction-star-of-bethlehem.html

It is another sync, (at least for me) you mentioning your father and the predictions around his death, and the mother of your son and her battle with cancer.

By sync, not just my personal life...but what is playing out spiritually and the connection to the sky with all that is...and us the microcosms of the macrocosm.

I had a lot of feeling relating to my father that needed to be transmuted, and the father of my children is the person who took me in after I lost my apartment due to a mix up between paperwork...differences between a service animal and an emotional support animal.  Entirely my own fault.

I was also dealing with a cancer diagnosis through it all...moved with stitches still in my leg. I had a chunk carved out, I joke now that people can just call me Frankenstein...hehehe...but I am happy to be alive and myself cancer free.

I got the house. I feel like I am floating in a dream, it is so perfect for us.

I've always thought of myself as a receiver/transmitter, but the true test is taking that Shell...and the transmutation would be the filling...for the perfect pie.

Next week I move. Onward and upward into the fresh!

I have some white sage growing in my garden. I planted it years ago. I'm going to take it with me. All my daughter asked is that I do the smudging before she arrives. She isn't a fan of the smoke. I told her I just had to freshen the place up with a good cleaning. Physically and Energetically.

I think in your encounters with others...both in person, fixing things for and encounters with people in your walks and outings with whom you share syncs...and on these boards, such as someone as myself. Witnessings the transformative effects of letting the Spirit lead.

Even when it feels like your life is crumbling down around you...like i did...a test in keeping the faith.

When I had to move out, I found this little green monopoly house on the hallway floor of my apartment.
It was so odd to find it there since, we didn't have a game in the apartment.
I've been carrying it around with me in my purse. When I move in, I am going to put in on the fireplace mantle as a reminder of trusting in the Spirit...where ever it leads.

Offline Rainmusic

• the solution is simply really just go home
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2016, 06:58:46 AM »
+-Did someone say "rain'? well now,happy baking cosmonauts! p.s, be nice to those birdies ok?
Your point-of view-your angle.You can figure or put a mathematical formula to it in terms of numbers,but then spend your entire life theorizing that point as your philosophy to others and yourself.

Your design on Life

Mairin

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2016, 03:54:24 PM »
Having a sync with the shell…and sorry didn’t mean to capitalize shell on the last post I made. Not about me

Last night I had to tune in to SNL because I wanted to watch the skit …the debate …I wanted to see if they would incorporate the sniffing, it is so funny to me.

Anyway, a commercial for the movie Arrival came on…release day 11/11. Woo woo…sometimes it feels so surreal, but so synchronistic…whether that is orchestrated or organic, I won’t speculate.

What was interesting is the message of the movie, ultimately about communication, the use of symbols and language and the division of 1/12…reminiscent of 12 tribes, the tower of babel and the separation of language…and ultimately the future touching the past.

Maybe after viewing the movie I will think otherwise, but for now…if fits and where the tendency to want to speculate comes in.

As I searched out information on the movie…what it is about, I came upon this review

http://www.theverge.com/2016/9/10/12870314/arrival-review-amy-adams-denis-villeneuve-tiff-2016

and it struck a synchronistic chord because of the use of the word shell in describing the 12 craft.

I also recently began watching Westworld…essentially the shell … of a created ‘host’ is filled with programming to seem as real as possible, but what happens when those creations evolve beyond their programming…when does sentience emerge and what is it exactly?

Fascinating

Dove on a Branch

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2016, 12:39:21 PM »
Very cool trailer Mairin, seemed to be full of all the synchs too. Especially the "I will reach You" LOL

So much going on all at once but I can see all the synchs over the years playing out in WAVES.

And the interplay on the forums had a lot to do with how this is going to play out. Everyone had a part in how SPIRIT is to play out in this.

Judging by the hits on the blogs there are many that have been reached and leave the struggle to work out their lives with SPIRIT.  The importance of  the SPIRIT over interpretations will be made most manifest in tearing the veil such as between the west and ISIS. Because so many do evil in the name of an interpretation of god.

Peach PIE in frig right now!