Author Topic: TOTAL IMPACT  (Read 2208 times)

Offline Daniel of Windsor

• View Profile
Re: TOTAL IMPACT
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2017, 02:29:13 AM »
I probably shouldn't be mentioning this here, but as a Paranormal Researcher, I can't ignore the coincidence: Haruo Nakajima dies on August 7th 2017, he was the original actor who played Godzilla in 1954.

If Natural Disasters = Kaiju, then this may be their funeral send-off, the god-monsters say their goodbyes! Maybe that's why it's such an unusually powerful freak storm, because it's a Supernatural Storm!

There's a theory that in our modern quantum-technological era, our ability to instantaneously create Mythos spans the globe, as it no longer belongs to any one tribe or village alone. As such, the worshiping power of a story, along with the power of the observer, to turn characters into gods, like Godzilla, can manifest them into the world around us, both technologically and supernaturally, simultaneously. Actors like Haruo Nakajima are akin to the ritual performances done by trained priests, attended to by worshipers whom in these days attend the movie theaters rather than the holy shrines. It is only natural for a God to favor a Priest whom honors them so!

In an era when we live with our gods as entertainment, magic and science become indistinguishable, as do the marvels and terrors that spawn from such an advancement.

Nature has a way sometimes of reminding Man of just how small he is. She occasionally throws up terrible offspring's of our pride and carelessness to remind us of how puny we really are in the face of a tornado, an earthquake, or a Godzilla. The reckless ambitions of Man are often dwarfed by their dangerous consequences. For now, Godzilla - that strangely innocent and tragic monster - has gone to earth. Whether he returns or not, or is never again seen by human eyes, the things he has taught us remain...

Godzilla's like a hurricane or a tidal wave. We must approach him as we would a force of nature. We must understand him. Deal with him. Perhaps, even, try to communicate with him.

R.I.P Haruo Nakajima (中島 春雄 Nakajima Haruo) (January 1, 1929 August 7, 2017) Aged 88 Years [King Of The Suitmation, Actor Of The Monsters]
« Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 03:10:49 AM by Daniel of Windsor »
I have seen things that I can not give a befitting explanation or sense of reasoning to, do you know what kind of a curiosity that becomes of such a witness? So imagine who am I that lives this.....

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2017, 03:27:37 AM »
....and here's another fabulous example! I'm telling you, there's energy pumping out of those hurricanes, and it can trigger fault lines into activation!

As Category 5 Hurricane Irma utterly destroys The Caribbean Islands heading straight for Florida, nearby in Mexico an 8.1 Magnitude Earthquake makes a Tsunami!

!Cause...and...Effect! "Hurriquake"

Tsunami in Other on September 08 2017 07:01 AM (UTC).
http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/database/?pageid=event_desc&edis_id=TS-20170908-59780-OTH
Tsunami wave has been observed in 10.8N 100.1W (DART 43413 Tsunani Observation Buoly) on 08.09.2017 at 05:47 (UTC) following an M8.0 earthquake. The tsunami wave height was 8 cm. Other information not available.

M 8.1 - 87km SW of Pijijiapan, Mexico
https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/us2000ahv0#executive
2017-09-08 04:49:21 UTC 15.068N   93.715W 69.7 km depth

If inland anywhere thinks they're safe from coastal global warming, they're dead wrong.
I have seen things that I can not give a befitting explanation or sense of reasoning to, do you know what kind of a curiosity that becomes of such a witness? So imagine who am I that lives this.....

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2017, 03:45:14 AM »
IMPORTANT CORRECTION:

Sorry, I'm a Canadian, I have CTV and CBC to give me limited hype-generating news, as they focused in on Irma, just now I learned of Category 1 Hurricane Katia bearing-down on Mexico presently.

Jesus Christ, if a CAT-1 can trigger a MAG-8, just imagine what a CAT-5 like Irma could do??? The Caribbean should count itself lucky that nothing was ready to pop just yet! What about Florida and the East Coast?

Hurricanes Irma, Jose, and Katia, all at once on 9/6/17
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwW6ZWaQ4bs

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2017, 08:12:05 PM »
IT HAPPENED AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

HURRIQUAKE

Hurricane Maria Category 5 at Puerto Rico + Earthquake Magnitude 7.1 at Mexico

Looks like I was originally correct, Irma and Mexico previously.

Why is this repeating? Are Category 5 Hurricanes triggering a Caribbean Fault Line System resulting in Mexican Earthquakes?

Science, get with the program! People Are Dying.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 08:14:21 PM by Daniel of Windsor »

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2018, 12:28:01 AM »
M 7.6 - 44km E of Great Swan Island, Honduras
2018-01-10 02:51:31 UTC 17.469N   83.520W 10.0 km depth
https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/us1000c2zy#executive

Something about this area is VERY UNSTABLE. There's just too many big ones too close together these past few months in the same general area. It wouldn't surprise me now if they get a 9.0 or greater in 2018. I think that Costa Rica and all the other Coastal and Island Nations in the Caribbean may need to refugee in other countries, far away from the coastlines, and Mexico is going to have to find somebody other than the USA for support. I think it'll be a Tsunami Wipe-Out and an Earthquake Shake-Out.

Offline FireRat

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2018, 04:57:55 PM »
Yeah man, I feel the same! A 7.6 in this area after having 8's and 7's in September means business!!
I've got a bad feeling about this year and this location (Central America and Caribbean), scientifically this is nuts! These very well could be warning shots...a 7.0 or greater, possibly 8+, with devastating consequences in this region is a real chance now.
You can see my October + November 2017 predictions video here: https://youtu.be/_yL3Rq0aTk8
FireRat