Author Topic: The Last Song May 21st  (Read 190 times)

Offline Dove on a Branch

• View Profile
The Last Song May 21st
« on: May 20, 2017, 03:49:21 PM »
Well the 21st of May has come the date of another synch
MAY 21ST SYNCH and the Last Song

As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man
For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark
and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.

Because you would not tell them

Time is Short, therefore.....

Struggle ended by Wonder
http://stephentree.com/struggle/

Offline LittleLight

• View Profile
Re: The Last Song May 21st
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2017, 10:06:17 PM »
you
can
say
that
again
 :)
waking up is hard to do

Offline Rainmusic

• Waiting-For_U-Dearie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2017, 09:36:25 PM »
Don't know bout that but they say Norway may still be due for that flood if that mountain cracks!
Your point-of view-your angle.You can figure or put a mathematical formula to it in terms of numbers,but then spend your entire life theorizing that point as your philosophy to others and yourself.

Your design on life.

Waiting-for_U-Dearie

Offline Mairin

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2017, 07:57:23 AM »
I think it is a different kind of flood, Rainmusic; but that possibility in Norway, is still a scary proposition, especially for the people in that tiny town, and maybe somewhat more awe inspiring for those of us who can watch on the sidelines.

Desolation
When our ideology trumps our humanity
That is the heart of the sync and the total eclipse (of the heart)

There is more coming through in relation to this: the cumulation of what has been revealed

http://dnatree.blogspot.com/2017/05/lost-creek-and-fountain-of-living-water.html

the compassion we have for each other

77 days until the eclipse, well now I guess it is 76, since I hesitated in posting this piece because I fell asleep on the couch last night listening to something

In addition, there is another eclipse April 8, 2024 that will cross this 2017 eclipse and place an x upon the landscape …Kentucky, Illinois, Missouri, near the New Madrid zone.

My favorite Iris is blooming, it is called Before the Storm, it is a black Iris. (I have a thing for black flowers) 😊

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bxe-mhYzL2RcT0M0Q2pxUHd4cGM

And is included in this sync … the Iris and the rainbow (bridge)
77 being the atomic number of Iridium … white metal … “iris” = “rainbow”

this all goes along with the brisk sync and the idea that 'this' (the state of our country and relations in the country and the world) is not done

and I believe the point of the movie ... although I have not seen it, but have read the synopsis ... contentions (ideology/interpretation/or angle ...as you say in your sig, Rainmusic) can be overcome when we find commonality in our humanity and relations with others. (Her and her father shared a love for music, and it brought them to profound experience.

...and I believe that is what you mean by letting Spirit do the work ... seeing with the heart.

Offline LittleLight

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2017, 01:17:05 PM »
ALL SHALL BE REVEALED!

I heard that
in a song once

stay calm
and carry on

my wayward son
waking up is hard to do

Offline Rainmusic

• Waiting-For_U-Dearie
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2017, 10:50:22 PM »
Hmm.well just relating related info,but in the context of all that is....you just never know One's calamity may be anothers joy in maybe a different way.Besides what's wrong with a little attention for them with a concern of importance? In all a good may come.And the last song may be the first for some,huh? Don't say it's over..what was that's song? 10cc....
Your point-of view-your angle.You can figure or put a mathematical formula to it in terms of numbers,but then spend your entire life theorizing that point as your philosophy to others and yourself.

Your design on life.

Waiting-for_U-Dearie

Offline Mairin

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2017, 08:20:31 AM »
Hmm

well

mmm,

Yes, context.

There is nothing wrong with concern for them

the point being

ideology should not trump humanity (in the way those in positions of power, and those of a voting block...be it democrat or republican)

and heck, even in our own families and relations with others ... losing friends because of disagreements over politics or religion, instead of finding that common ground to fix it

I feel quite powerless on a grand scale ... ability to fix a corrupt system, so I can only change myself

i see hypocrisy in family I otherwise love when this need to be right surfaces, and I've also seen my own hypocrisy

it is a dead end street

As far as the last being the first   
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 08:34:16 AM by Mairin »

Offline LittleLight

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2017, 10:47:29 AM »
but that's what they say,
the first shall be last
and the last shall be first
it kind of goes with the
meek shall inherit the earth
waking up is hard to do

Offline Mairin

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2017, 06:09:59 PM »
Um...yeah, I was in a hurry this morning and it looks as though I didn't finish the thought.

That lines seems to be just hanging out there, there should have been some delineation between the last two statements

fighting over ideology is a dead end street and if more Americans put those things aside and ...blah, blah, blah...I'm sure the non-Americans get just as sick or more so of American politics.

BUT, that street doesn't lead to or have anything to do with the last being first, I think I was thinking about Rainmusic's last statement about

"and the last song may be the first for some, huh?

I don't know what is meant or implied by that so...an unfinished thought as I realized the time and probably meant to erase that last line with the other lines I erased before posting, but that one just slipped by.