Author Topic: The Last Song May 21st  (Read 1595 times)

Offline Rainmusic

• the solution is simply really just go home
    • View Profile
Re: The Last Song May 21st
« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2017, 09:51:03 PM »
going nowhere fast? its me who gone right? yeah....gone with the wind and your full of hot air feather! I should huff and puff and blow your house down!...oh that's right your the wind,my mistake,blow your own house,but watch out for those trees! dark things lurk in that forest..yep!
Your point-of view-your angle.You can figure or put a mathematical formula to it in terms of numbers,but then spend your entire life theorizing that point as your philosophy to others and yourself.

Your design on Life

Offline windfeather

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2017, 02:29:00 AM »
whats the use of being afraid of tbe dark
when nothing can really harm you
that's not entirely true in this world
there are some people that don't respect the rights of others
that's a mess that leads to a lot of blind harsh destiny
on a more less positive note, north korea is screwed
i guess trump's gonna bomb them to bits before the winter is over
it won't be the first time some poor souls got roasted
but the angels will take them up

Offline Rainmusic

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 01, 2017, 08:19:38 PM »
Its sometimes easy to get frustrated here.We behind the computers...

Words of advice easy stated,harder to live.

North Korea is having drills for their people,easy to see what their thinking.

Any president would be in the same position.try to save people,should have taken leader out instead.

Won't have to worry about economy then...environment,or screwing maybe huh? say confuscious..ok confucious not perfect! :P
Your point-of view-your angle.You can figure or put a mathematical formula to it in terms of numbers,but then spend your entire life theorizing that point as your philosophy to others and yourself.

Your design on Life

Dove on a Branch

« Reply #48 on: December 02, 2017, 10:29:10 AM »
It is obvious that if you really cared about the little feet that I need to know who I am talking to. Therefore, the scam has to stop here.
In other words
This is You? (Picture below that you gave as You.) Yes/No
You do live in Southern California? (The place your character said you live) Yes/No
Do you live in Alabama? Yes/No
Three questions the answers in order to continue are
Q1= No
Q2 = No
Q3 = Yes
Otherwise I never knew you and or you want to continue to delude everyone and there is no going on.

From Today

A certain person might appear more supportive or cooperative now than they have been recently. However, rather than be suspicious, try to accept that they might have had a moment of clarity regarding a point you've been trying to make. Even if you sense they're choosing a path of least resistance to suit them

http://dnatree.blogspot.com/2017/12/small-change-to-say-least.html
« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 07:57:22 PM by Dove on a Branch »

Dove on a Branch

« Reply #49 on: December 04, 2017, 11:34:11 AM »
Best of luck to everyone on the forum

Wonderful experiences of late on the farm and with the people we are meeting. Finding how to get in sanctuary here and Pam and I are loving it.

Best of luck to everyone on the forums and I know you don't know what you are doing as I don't either but the SPIRIT is able where with humans it is impossible.

Offline Rainmusic

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 04, 2017, 08:41:57 PM »
What is this here? You here should talk! I am not the one who has deluded.You know very well. And you know I know.

What is it with you ?

How many years now.....how many years?

Really,not playing this MR.pretender!

I am flexible,but really..excuses? Hmm interesting pic you chose...and you?  A little late for this kind of thing isn't it? Bored?

Your design on Life

Dove on a Branch

« Reply #51 on: December 07, 2017, 09:41:11 AM »
Wow, fell for the lure in my own thread. But it is obvious it is you even though you say you are someone else. You must have really wanted to humiliate me. (That right there unmistakably reveals who you are as in 1993)
Reminds me of the birthday present "you set me up" with your friend on the beach and threatened to show pictures on this forum. Nothing matters anyway, desolation is inevitable. Been thinking a lot about the court where I stood up crying saying the poem "veil of interpretation" (in 1993) and what the judge said to you about what you were pulling. There is no reason to reach anybody anymore, SPIRIT has said it is already done. We are all in the middle of the Coming fire so hot it will melt the veil separating YOU and I, east and west, dem and repub as predicted.

DNATREE: The growing divide, desolation is inevitable

Eagle please delete my account.

Offline Rainmusic

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 07, 2017, 06:39:38 PM »
U are completely daft! going,going,gone>>.bonkers! Nice try wiseguy,but not even close! ???

and your pic praytell?

Funny U should mention melting......
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 06:41:15 PM by Rainmusic »

Your design on Life