Author Topic: I feel so bad  (Read 276 times)

Offline Violet1983

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
I feel so bad
« on: June 12, 2017, 12:10:23 AM »
I feel so bad. I think i have cancer in my brain and in my lungs and everywhere and i think i will soon die.

Offline windfeather

• View Profile
Re: I feel so bad
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2017, 08:07:56 AM »
I feel so bad. I think i have cancer in my brain and in my lungs and everywhere and i think i will soon die.

may you recover and find happier times
the dream goes on forever

Offline Violet1983

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2017, 08:31:50 AM »

may you recover and find happier times
the dream goes on forever

Thanks.  :)

Offline decisioner

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2017, 05:47:58 AM »
Violet1983,

I have read that the cells of our bodies renew themselves every thirty days or so. And in line with this, I have read also of a case where people (at very serious/terminal stages of cancer) have undergone supervised fasts - on water only. Yes, that means nothing else but water. Period. Absolutely nothing else, no type of juices, teas, other liquids, or solids.

At the end of a twenty-one day fasting regimen, the woman was said to be much improved in health, and eventually recovered fully.  The fast would not have been easy, especially being frail at that point. This would be an extreme step for some.

I am not advocating that this is what you must do. I am simply sharing what I have researched on, and no, I cannot prove the results.  However, it is information. And naturally, to be kept in mind, the presumably woman faced resistance when first embarking on this thought-to-be "quack" journey. But she had reportedly been sent home to die, with nothing more to be gained from "established" medicine.

I send you positive and healing frequencies, and energy.

decisioner.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 06:02:09 AM by decisioner »

Offline Carib

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2017, 09:26:55 PM »
 I am praying for you.