Author Topic: The Queen's Alien Agenda (Astronaut Governor General Appointment)  (Read 371 times)

Offline Daniel of Windsor

• View Profile
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau recently had a meeting with Queen Elizabeth The 2nd, and perhaps not is all as it appears?

Although it isn't improper by-protocol that this meeting was to occur for the appointment for a new Governor General, it has been an extremely long time since it was ever evoked, as the otherwise normal routine doesn't necessarily require The Queen's Direct Consent in-person through a face-to-face meeting. To do so allows for privacy of discussion, which implies the possibility of a unique factor may be at play within the decision process.

The New Governor General to be appointed for Canada, is a former Female Astronaut named Julie Payette. She speaks many languages, is very politically eloquent, has been in the International Space Station twice, is still very young and healthy in her early 50's, and is a Computer Engineer with an International Pilot's License. Being an Astronaut doesn't technically make you a qualified Agent of Royalty, so something else must be at play, a factor that does accept her credentials?

Firstly, comes from the blunder that is the American Donald Trump Administration. By International Agreement, The President Of The United States Of America is responsible for managing The First Contact Scenario between The Human Race and Extra-Terrestrial Visitors. This was decided on the conditions that the USA is supposed to be the most put-together and well-rounded Nation on Earth that would be assumed capable of representing Planet Earth. However, since Donald Trump took office, has in no uncertain terms demonstrated, just how much of a bad idea it would be to respect and assume leadership coming from him on behalf of all mankind.

Secondly, because the USA has NASA Space Agency being the most advanced Space-Related Program currently on the planet, that should an Alien Spacecraft Landing Event potentially occur, that it is to do so at designated American Landing Sites that are under NASA jurisdiction. With Donald Trump having single-handedly thrown-out the Paris Agreement, demonstrates that he as POTUS has no interest in Planetary Preservation, which forces an International No-Confidence Vote of USA Duty and Responsibilities within their Alien Portfolio.

Thirdly, since Donald Trump is a freak'n Twitter-Bird who can't shut-it, there's no practical reason to hold an official private conference to remove the USA from its Extra-Terrestrial Duties, as this would expose just about every world leader to a media circus. Instead, perhaps in-secret as a temporary measure assuming Donald Trump has 4 or 8 years or less in office, that a back-up Planetary Representative should be appointed in-secret. This is where we enter Julie Payette as the appointed Governor General and Planetary Representative for the Queen and Canada. If in the miraculous and badly-timed event of Aliens coming to Earth under the term of the Trump Administration, it would take at least Two Leaders to overrule the One, and since Canada is being looked-to as the New International Leader Country to replace the USA, this in-turn requires that their loyalty to The Queen approves in-confidence, and so both The Prime Minister's Office and The Royal Throne can over-rule POTUS with International Support should the need arise. It's important that the Queen of Great Britain be on-board with this, in case of for Political Reasons that the Aliens don't recognize Democracy, but instead Monarchy that a suitable system and protocol of planetary and galactic relations is in place as a back-up option.

Fourthly, there's just one hitch in the plan: what happens if the Queen dies of old age? None of the present Royalty probably could or would be willing or able to assume the responsibility at the present moment, and so a bit of rule-shuffling may be in order, and in this, becomes a real conspiracy, in that Julie Payette may be the first in line to assume a temporary holding of the Throne! Not a Queen, not a King, not a Prince, not a Princess, but a Canadian Governor General to take the Throne of Great Britain, until such a time that a suitable replacement is prepared! Now sure the Royal Rulebook might not condone it, but there probably is a circumstantial stipulation in the fine print. However, it may be politically the correct choice in that an Astronaut is not held to the same standards as a Royal Candidate in the eyes of the peoples of Great Britain and the entire world. In fact, Julie Payette is part-celebrity part-royal affiliate in her Canadian Appointment, because even if she is Canadian, as an Astronaut she's only one of a handful of human beings who are truly Earthlings, being larger in heart and duty than must humans for all mankind equally. It's because she served in the International Space Station twice with Astronauts from several cooperative countries, that she'd get support even if any Royalty were to oppose the idea of her taking a temporary seating upon it. With this basically giving her the temporary seat upon the Throne should the Queen pass on, keeps the Extra-Terrestrial Agenda still in play, in that now an Astronaut-As-Planetary-Monarchy and a Country Prime Minister can dual-cooperate to maintain the portfolio until such a time as that the USA fixes its own house. 

This is how the Extra-Terrestrial Responsibility goes from The United States Of America, through Canada, into Great Britain, upon The Queen and her Replacement being Canada's Governor General, an Astronaut with the technical know-how to fly a Spacecraft if she had to! All because Donald Trump is a moron. Is that conspiracy-theory enough for ya or what???     

Julie Payette, Temporary Queen Of Planet Earth!

I have seen things that I can not give a befitting explanation or sense of reasoning to, do you know what kind of a curiosity that becomes of such a witness? So imagine who am I that lives this.....

• View Profile
Re: The Queen's Alien Agenda (Astronaut Governor General Appointment)
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2017, 09:19:41 PM »
New Scenario Realized: Compressed Solar Fuel - Intergalactic Economy

Firstly, we need to assume that Humans are not alone in the Universe, not alone in our own Galaxy, and certainly not alone in our interests for Resource Development and Economic Trade.

Secondly, let us assume that a Collective of Alien Civilizations have pooled their Treaty-Agreement Intelligences And Technologies together, whereby they can create and farm their own Engineered Solar Systems. By making their own Suns, they can cocoon them in an Artificial Sphere Dome that operates much like a Solar Panel, except skin-tight and operate much like a Space Port For Cargo Fuel Collection. Think of it like a Truck Stop For Solar Fuel Tankers?

Thirdly, let us assume that these Space Tankers that carry around Compressed Solar Fuel, travel the known Galaxies looking to sell their load to Planets that meet Treaty-Agreement Qualifications for Selling And Safe Usage. The Planet must be Technologically Advanced Enough, be in Legitimate Need Of Fuel, and is Economically Compatible.

Fourthly, Earth is only now just postulating the idea of setting up a Satellite that can absorb Solar Radiation, transmute it into a specific Radio Frequency Range that when broadcasted to Planetary Power Generation Stations, re-transmute the Radio Frequencies into Electrical Potential. Now while our Solar Panels are far from ready by Galactic Standards, if we were to receive Design Specifications to receive a shipment of Compressed Solar Fuel to dock with a Satellite Fueling Station in our Native Solar System, we could qualify to participate in the Galactic Economy as a customer.

Fifthly, assuming that the Treaty-Agreement Planets are aware of our Civilization On Earth, may decide to communicate an offer if we qualify for such interference, as our Natural Resources have dwindled to a degree that we can't reasonably at our natural pace take control of to the benefit of our planet, and have been for some time now considering the exploitation of our Native Solar System for Fuel Alternatives. So YES, We Want Outer Space Options! If they're not aware however, then somehow we need to find them and call them somehow?

Sixth, if we do get in contact with a Cargo Ship who can supply us with Compressed Solar Fuel, how do we pay? Our "Human-Planetary Economic Debts" are in the Trillions, yet at the same time we don't have the technology yet to harvest from other worlds to balance this out, but they do! Maybe we can create a mining agreement to exploit Jupiter or Saturn or some other Planet or Resource in our Native Solar System, and in exchange this pays off the Fuel Costs and Earth Debts, thus freeing us to develop both Moon and Mars, and begin Water Collection on Pluto. We could develop this quite quickly, we have the Cultural and Primitive Technological Ambition to attempt this, if the opportunity were to present itself?     
I have seen things that I can not give a befitting explanation or sense of reasoning to, do you know what kind of a curiosity that becomes of such a witness? So imagine who am I that lives this.....

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2017, 10:13:18 AM »
Well this gets my interest: Julie Payette, The Queen Of England, and now David Meade?

I just stumbled across the MSN News Online Article, but I'm going to post in-full the CTV News Online Article:

Incoming Governor General Julie Payette meets the Queen

Canadian Governor General Designate Julie Payette, left, meets Queen Elizabeth II during a private audience at Balmoral Castle, Scotland, Wednesday Sept. 20, 2017. (AP / Andrew Milligan)
http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/incoming-governor-general-julie-payette-meets-the-queen-1.3597731

The Canadian Press
Published Wednesday, September 20, 2017 8:28AM EDT
Canada's incoming Governor General has had her first audience with the Queen.
The Governor General's office says Julie Payette met with Queen Elizabeth at Balmoral Castle, her summer home in Scotland.
The Queen has bestowed several orders on Payette, including an Extraordinary Companion of the Order of Canada
The retired Canadian astronaut is scheduled to meet with Prince Charles later today.
She will officially take Gov. Gen. David Johnston's role on Oct. 2.

On its own, I'd think this a trivial event at most. However.......when I connected the dots on July 14th that Payette may have secretly taken the role as "Official Human Ambassador For Alien First Contact At Earth", especially as a need-be "Pseudo-Queen" should the political necessity require such, replacing Donald Trump due to No-Confidence from the International Earth Community Of Political Leaders. Essentially, the United States America according to its previously held portfolio as First-Contact Ambassador has been rescinded in-secret because Donald Trump is too career-embarrassing to associate to in such matters. What has me now thinking that I was correct, or at the very least am on to something, was the "Conspiracy News" of David Meade having "prophesied" that an Alien Planet is about to make contact with Earth later this week!? Coincidence? Now I think not.

If Planet-X is going to show up, specifically should it be inhabited by any Alien Species, Earth would need somebody with the skill, experience, training, and diversity and flexibility, that Julie Payette can bring. She could literally fly there herself if she had to! I believe that in-secret on this matter, publically for simple-mindedness sake, Payette and the Queen may have just met, just in case it's more potentially true than they'll want to admit, saving political face of course.

To quote from one of our own here in the forum, Mairin, on my September 23 2017 David Meade Prophecy/Prediction NEED FACTS PLEASE:
http://www.propheciesonline.com/index.php/topic,3950.0.html
the time marker ... the 9/23 configuration leads to the next event that he says will be when ..."Planet X will fully eclipse the sun and cover the whole earth and full moon in shadow on the next full moon date." That is the October 5th date.

Considering that "She will officially take Gov. Gen. David Johnston's role on Oct. 2.", that can't be a coincidence either. That's basically the most convenient way to position her as newly-appointed directly into active duty.

We may be fairly alarmed here? They're doing it without saying anything about it, Months in advance!

And for the record: Any Alien Civilization superior enough to freely move an entire Planet anywhere they want in the Universe, probably also has the means to make it undetectable in multiple ways. Just because we can't visually see it, and it doesn't produce any Temporal or Gravitational impact in its wake, doesn't exclude it from being nearby to us presently. They could simply be out-of-phase hiding it in a nearby dimensional pocket that doesn't interfere with our own? Even my version of Orithos would be capable of such, as a means of not damaging the local solar system or outright scaring the locals? In fact, I wonder if we've already been contacted in some way, hence all this conspiracy being triggered by our world leaders?   

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2017, 03:40:25 PM »
Man, the more and more I write on this.....idea.....the stupider and stupider I feel. Even if we aren't going to get any Alien Visitors or Roaming Planetary Bodies in the coming hours or days or weeks ahead, it is as "The 10th Man" that I must continue to write in the assumption that we could or will, based on the events of the world around me that I witness and experience, and thereby interpret the possibility from. Yes, this is as subjective as it is hypothetical, and I expect to be completely wrong about it, just as equally as I must prepare for that slightest of chance I might be right, or at the very least am on to something? Frankly, I don't enjoy being a person of conspiracies.

I realized something today, that I shouldn't have not realized several months ago. Today, is the Opening Ceremony of The Invictus Games in Toronto Ontario, spearheaded by Prince Harry of the Royal Family. If it wasn't for a certain history lesson back in elementary school, I wouldn't have noticed this: A Prince Surrounded By Soldiers Hiding In a Foreign Country. In the really old days, on the eve of War, younger members and would-be heirs to the throne, were kicked out by the King (or in this case Queen) and sent to a neighboring allied Kingdom to await the day of victory. Should the Kingdom win and survive, but the King fallen in battle, the heirs would return and assume the throne. Until then, during the King's (or Queen's) fall in battle, an already designated "Survivor" at the battle would instantaneously assume authority until the return of a rightful heir to relieve them.

It is in my opinion, that since the Opening First Games is September 23rd, same date as David Meade's "Prophecy", Closing Ceremony is September 30th according to Wikipedia, that even if Prince Harry was to stay an extra week as a way to meet and greet with the Soldiers and to do a bit of Tourism himself, that by the time he was supposedly to return home anyways, Julie Payette would have been sworn in as Governor General on October 2nd and ready for the October 5th.....whatever it is about that date in particular? Sorry, I couldn't get access to the book, so I don't know the specifics of what David Meade has published. Based on what I do have however, I can't ignore the coincidence of their dates aligning themselves together?

So worst case scenario: Big Alien Planet In the Sky, (or even something as Mundane as a Terrorism Event technically), Prince Harry would simply take Temporary Royal Asylum in Canada as Julie Payette, the proverbial and literal Hero in this situation, gets a temporary promotion as Earth Representative (or in the case of Terrorism, is assigned to Prince Harry on behalf of Canada), on behalf of the Queen Of England should Monarchy/Patriarchy be required for Political Purposes. Queen, and should she fall in the global situation, the next temporary in line, the Astronaut Heroine, takes command!

What chills me to the bone right now, is why the heck does Prince Harry need to keep surrounding himself each year with Soldiers, regardless of their injuries in battle physical or psychological, which maybe in disguise a ready-to-go army, much like Leonidas and the 300 Spartans? Even if these are Soldiers from currently 16 Different Countries, each in their heart and soul is a warrior, ready and willing to serve in any great cause. Ironically, Invictus Games sets up a situation where quite honestly, the best and the boldest who are willing to stand up and get out there, to do something, are basically willing and ready to be asked, and may even by their very own nature, volunteer themselves to serve? Instant Army.

So even if I were to subtract the "Alien" Agenda as the Primary Narrative, it still looks like Buckingham Palace is about to go under attack from something, and The Royal Family has prepared someway for it? Will it be Terrorism? Perhaps, maybe even Crazies from the Conspiracy of "End Of Days" Alien Nonsense, but then again, isn't that exactly what Julie Payette is around for, just in case of exactly that? First Contact With What? What are they going to make contact with, that could make or break everyone and everything?     
« Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 03:47:52 PM by Daniel of Windsor »

Mairin

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2017, 11:41:22 AM »
October 5th?

I do have access to the book and that, from what I've gathered, is the dragon day.

Which means that is the day that the planetary body will eclipse the sun and the moon so the object will be visible.
Whatever that object is, is the dragon

I will quote the book

Planet X - The 2017 Arrival

During this time frame on September 23, 2017, the moon appears under the feet of the Constellation Virgo. The Sun appears to precisely clothe Virgo. Only the one that occurs in 2017 constitutes a 'birthing'. This is when planets traverse the legs of Virgo. Jupiter is birthed on 9-9-17. The 12 stars at that date include the 9 stars of Leo, and the 3 planetary alignments of Mercury, Venus and Mars which combine to make a count of 12 stars on the head of Virgo. Thus the constellations Virgo, Leo and Serpens-Ophiuchus represents a unique once in a century sign exactly as depicted in the 12th chapter of Revelation.

The next event that follows is the Planet X will fully eclipse the Sun and cover the whole earth and full moon in shadow on the next full moon date. This is Thursday, October 5, 2017 (the following full moon date). Our clue that this is the date is from Revelation, Chapter 6, Verse 12.

I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red... Rev. 6:12

The sign of the Red Dragon (Planet X) appears in heaven immediately after the sign of "the woman". Planet X is visible during this total solar eclipse, as the following verse indicates.

Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its head. Rev. 12:3.

The Book of Revelation is a cryptogram set by the Almighty, and it is solvable, according to the Book of Daniel at the very end of time. The mystery of the arrival of Planet  is "hidden in plain sight" and right before us.

References

Footnotes 1 to 8 - Meade, D (2016, January 29). Planet X News News about Planet X ? retrieved from planetxnews.com

Seems to be the drums of war are pounding within the hearts of many in power structures ...

...for many, I would assume, this would represent the rise of the anti christ kingdom and the 42 months ...

and how does the narrative change ... to the grandest deception of all?

If this points to what happened when Rome fell ... these signs already happened/ or are these things to come?

Are we just recycling with new players over and over and now we throw in some ...ambassador for first alien contact

if the aliens are friendly with the powers then they are not a friend of humanity ... imo, but if the powers are once again trying to continue the hellish hold on every resource, and the biological resource that we are ...

by these very definitions, they would seek to have a hold on any beneficial experiences were we to have and completely control the narrative, as usual.

« Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 11:51:44 AM by Mairin »

Offline windfeather

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2017, 12:39:18 PM »
i think aliens have already made contact with many people on levels that each person can handle
i also think that many of us are actually aliens incarnating here
there are benevolent forces out there that love humanity very much
the question is if there is so much love why does there have to be so much suffering
it's because we have free will
and we harm ourselves and others
in this school of hard reality
we do our best and learn our lessons
and the reward is great i am sure of that

Mairin

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2017, 07:49:34 PM »
i think aliens have already made contact with many people on levels that each person can handle
the question is if there is so much love why does there have to be so much suffering

Yes, and I've expressed that opinion ... about alien contact being personal and that anything on a mass scale, where the narrative about it is set or controlled by an elite few is suspect and to be questioned, but that is my opinion and I think we are allowed to have them, even if others think they are wrong, or divisive, etc.

Offline windfeather

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2017, 05:52:00 AM »

Yes, and I've expressed that opinion ... about alien contact being personal and that anything on a mass scale, where the narrative about it is set or controlled by an elite few is suspect and to be questioned, but that is my opinion and I think we are allowed to have them, even if others think they are wrong, or divisive, etc.

I agree, very suspect.
And everyone should be able to voice their opinion.
If some rule is broken, it should be made clear.

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2017, 01:12:55 AM »
Mairin, I have a question for you:

Your name, Mairin, I passed it through "Behind The Names", MÁIRÍN, Irish diminutive of MARY: http://www.behindthename.com/name/mary

Mary, that's your name, is it not?

I also find your use and timing of "White Squirrel" quite interesting, it seems as through both a White Squirrel and a Leucistic Juvenile Robin have shown up in East Windsor in recent days. If I'm not mistaken, Alba is just as white?

Or maybe this is just all in my head....seeing many things in one biggest picture?

I only amuse myself in this.

Mairin

« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2017, 10:44:20 AM »
Mairin, I have a question for you:

Your name, Mairin, I passed it through "Behind The Names", MÁIRÍN, Irish diminutive of MARY: http://www.behindthename.com/name/mary

Mary, that's your name, is it not? My given name is Shelley

I also find your use and timing of "White Squirrel" quite interesting, it seems as through both a White Squirrel and a Leucistic Juvenile Robin have shown up in East Windsor in recent days. If I'm not mistaken, Alba is just as white?

Or maybe this is just all in my head....seeing many things in one biggest picture?

I only amuse myself in this.

Well no, it is not my given name. My name is Shelley. I am however, conscious of the fact that it means Mary. I suppose when I did choose it, I was somewhat conscious of why I chose it...Mairin of the mother deep.

I chose it (to use as a forum avatar name) because she is one of my favorite characters that I developed for a romantic vampire series I was writing back in the day, until the whole business with Twilight...which totally turned me off of the genre. Major over saturation, imo. She has always remained important to me.

The premise for the book was a species of vampires, which I made one of the original races of Ireland and a long back story of how they became vampires. The 'Mairin' are the daughters of the Mor-raighn...punishers of those who spill kindred blood, defenders of crimes against the natural order and the divine feminine.

As far as the timing of the white squirrel, I honestly have never seen a white squirrel or thought much about it. I have a very cute black one that lives somewhere around my house because I always see him in the tree in my front yard.

This particular squirrel lives in Brooklyn Park where my daughter recently moved with her army boyfriend who is enrolling in chiropractic school. They are keeping an eye out for it to make sure it is a morph and not an albino.   ;D

As far a alba, do yo mean albino? I believe they are just as white, the only difference that I read is, that the morph has black eyes and the albinos have red eyes.

I thought of that too...it being only amusing to me, or not so much amusing, as it is trust in my faith in the divine order of things.

« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 10:52:04 AM by Mairin »

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2017, 09:16:14 PM »
One day, out of the blue, a strange planet appears in the Sky, clearly visible to the naked human eye. It causes a global panic, as Dragons came flying to Earth. When this happened, all the world's technology went haywire, XANA had imbedded itself within all the technology of the human race, and within a small but significant percentage of the human race themselves! Some of these "possessed infected humans and animals" began attacking the 6 Young Adults, and each in turn revealed themselves immune to the virus. It was at this very moment, that the 7th Dragon and the 7th Rider awoke itself having detected the immunity, flying straight to Orithos, gathering 6 Dragon Eggs to give to these 6 Special Humans. The 7th Rider, an Alien, gathered the 6 Humans, and gave them each an Egg. A few weeks later, the Eggs hatched, and the Baby Dragons bonded to their new Human Riders, and together, they become Warriors against The XANA Infection.

Today, marks two significant world-history occasions at the exact same relative time to each other, in relation to what I've already written about these past days here in the forum. Today, Julie Payette ascended to become Governor General, whom I predict may be a part of secret re-organization movement to attain the extraterrestrial portfolio of responsibility as "Ambassador Of Earth' from Trump to Canada to Queen. Today, also marks One Of The Greatest Acts Of Modern Domestic Terrorism By A Single Gunman In United States History, having Killed 59 People Injuring 527 People by "Camping" from a Las Vegas Hotel Room 32 Stories High with a Fully Automatic Rifle.

It genuinely does not surprise me that these two things happened today, in fact, I was expecting something like this. If my little "Alien Dragon Story" isn't just some B.S I made up from my young mind many years ago, then it would make sense if perhaps one of the six "New Dragon Riders" may have been there at the shooting event, and may have survived? This also suggests that the shooter may have been a "puppet" of an as of yet unidentified "XANA" or otherwise unrealised evil influence? I feel stupid having typed that, but given my limited cultural capabilities to translate information, maybe there's a war going on here in the background noise of our civilization that is only now just starting to rear its ugly head into the light of the world, and somehow sub-consciously I caught onto the concept of it?

This would suggest then, that what happened late Sunday evening, may have been the first of many events to soon follow? Maybe we won't notice all of them, or maybe they really will be just as spectacular and lethal? Either way, it fits the timeline already established? Terrorism Happened Today of all days, maybe there's a bigger-picture reason for that?

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2017, 09:19:34 PM »
It is in my opinion, that since the Opening First Games is September 23rd, same date as David Meade's "Prophecy", Closing Ceremony is September 30th according to Wikipedia, that even if Prince Harry was to stay an extra week as a way to meet and greet with the Soldiers and to do a bit of Tourism himself, that by the time he was supposedly to return home anyways, Julie Payette would have been sworn in as Governor General on October 2nd and ready for the October 5th.....whatever it is about that date in particular? Sorry, I couldn't get access to the book, so I don't know the specifics of what David Meade has published. Based on what I do have however, I can't ignore the coincidence of their dates aligning themselves together?

So worst case scenario: Big Alien Planet In the Sky, (or even something as Mundane as a Terrorism Event technically), Prince Harry would simply take Temporary Royal Asylum in Canada as Julie Payette, the proverbial and literal Hero in this situation, gets a temporary promotion as Earth Representative (or in the case of Terrorism, is assigned to Prince Harry on behalf of Canada), on behalf of the Queen Of England should Monarchy/Patriarchy be required for Political Purposes. Queen, and should she fall in the global situation, the next temporary in line, the Astronaut Heroine, takes command!