Author Topic: Global Warming's affect on us  (Read 231 times)

Offline Shadow

• View Profile
Global Warming's affect on us
« on: July 14, 2017, 11:53:09 PM »
  Lately I've noticed many of us who have allergies are dealing with increased symptoms such as hay fever, vertigo,and flu season seems to begin as early as late September/early October.  My question is do you believe this could be caused by global warming?

Offline red-dog

• View Profile
Re: Global Warming's affect on us
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2017, 02:19:59 PM »
yes. I did a google search on it and it's very possible. My allergies are off the charts.
with the warmer months lasting longer than the colder ones, nothing is dying off so we're starting to get "super" pollen and all matter of allergens.

I had surgery on my sinuses last Oct, and it was an epic fail. nothing cleared up and my symptoms are worse than ever. According to my allergy tests, I'm NOT allergic to anything.. but ... well, that's laughable, since I can't breathe.

Offline Rainmusic

• the solution is simply really just go home
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2017, 10:30:19 PM »
It's the pollen on the vine,the leaves..the fence,white breaks into the atmosphere..air.

Red -dog....>>the fort,FORT..corner fence,desert,two homes,location...29 palms,two swords crossed,both sides.Two girls,lost to be found.
Your point-of view-your angle.You can figure or put a mathematical formula to it in terms of numbers,but then spend your entire life theorizing that point as your philosophy to others and yourself.

Your design on Life

Offline Rainmusic

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2017, 10:37:49 PM »
look mothman
Your point-of view-your angle.You can figure or put a mathematical formula to it in terms of numbers,but then spend your entire life theorizing that point as your philosophy to others and yourself.

Your design on Life

Offline Rainmusic

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2017, 07:49:49 PM »
shadow-global warming indicative.Its the strong winds from various places and hurricanes don't help...that spreads all that nasty stuff around.

red-dog-check for times,days,hours you get the symptoms.

I was hoping you to check for the FORT-girls missing....

mothman

Your design on Life