Author Topic: Trump prone on floor  (Read 560 times)

Offline SaxLady

• View Profile
Trump prone on floor
« on: August 06, 2017, 08:39:11 PM »
Over the last week I have had several visions of Trump laying on the floor.  Seemed to be unconscious, not dead.  When I asked where I heard "Whitehouse".  I asked when and I heard "soon".  Are any of you picking up on anything related to this?

Offline Carib

• View Profile
Re: Trump prone on floor
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2017, 03:55:05 PM »
Maybe he is going to have problems with his blood pressure.

Offline Daniel of Windsor

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2017, 09:11:31 PM »
Oh no, it's much worse.

Donald Trump just committed a by-definition War Crime on his own country as POTUS, and here's the theory:

War Crimes Program
http://justice.gc.ca/eng/cj-jp/wc-cdg/prog.html
Crimes Against Humanity
Includes crimes such as murder, extermination, enslavement, deportation, imprisonment, torture, sexual violence, persecution and any other inhumane act or omission committed against civilians, in a widespread or systematic manner, whether or not the country is in a state of war, and regardless if the act is in violation of the territorial law in force at the time. The acts may have been committed by state officials or private individuals, and against their own nationals or nationals of other states.

Chicago sues over sanctuary city threat; Sessions fires back
http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/chicago-sues-over-sanctuary-city-threat-sessions-fires-back-1.3535792

Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel left, listens while Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti right, looks on during a panel discussion about the issues facing the nation's big cities at the University of Chicago, March, 6, 2014. (AP / Paul Beaty)

Michael Tarm and Sophia Tareen, The Associated Press
Published Monday, August 7, 2017 1:05AM EDT
Last Updated Monday, August 7, 2017 8:44PM EDT

CHICAGO -- Mayor Rahm Emanuel has taken his fight against President Donald Trump's immigration policies to court, with Chicago becoming one of the first cities Monday to sue over what many U.S. cities argue are illegal bids to withhold public safety grants from so-called sanctuary cities.
Hours later, Attorney General Jeff Sessions hit back at Chicago, saying the Trump administration "will not simply give away grant dollars to city governments that proudly violate the rule of law and protect criminal aliens at the expense of public safety."
"So it's this simple: Comply with the law or forego taxpayer dollars," he said in a toughly worded statement.
A 46-page lawsuit, which names Sessions, was filed earlier Monday in U.S. District Court in Chicago a day after Emanuel announced the litigation and said the city won't "be blackmailed" into changing its values as a city welcoming of immigrants.
It's the latest round in a battle pitting several U.S. cities against the Trump administration. The cities have opted to limit co-operation with government enforcement of immigration law while federal officials threaten to withhold funding if those cities don't comply.
While estimates vary, there are thought to be about300 jurisdictions -- including cities and counties -- with sanctuary-like policies. Among the other bigger U.S. cities with such policies are New York and Philadelphia.
A first order of business now that Chicago's suit has been filed will be to ask a judge to put a freeze on the policy as the civil case plays out, said Edward Siskel, the head of City Hall's legal department. That request for a preliminary injunction could be made within days.
Chicago has received the grant funds at the heart of the lawsuit since 2005. It spent $33 million in grants to buy nearly 1,000 police cars in that 12-year period; it got $2.3 million last year. In addition to cars, funds were also used for radios and SWAT equipment.
While the grant money amounts to a fraction of Chicago's public safety budget, Emanuel has said fighting the government now could help prevent the withholding of more money later. He described the Trump measures so far as just "the camel's nose under the tent."
In his Monday statement, Sessions said Chicago stood out in its "open hostility" to enforcing immigration laws.
"To a degree perhaps unsurpassed by any other jurisdiction, the political leadership of Chicago has chosen deliberately and intentionally to adopt a policy that obstructs this country's lawful immigration system," he said.
Chicago's suit focuses on new conditions set by Sessions for cities to qualify for grant money. They include the sharing immigration-status records with federal agencies, providing 48-hours notice of a detainee's release if immigration violations are suspected and giving federal agents unfettered access to jails.
"The government," the lawsuit says, can't "unilaterally" set new conditions that weren't approved by Congress "and that would federalize local jails and police stations, mandate warrantless detentions in order to investigate for federal civil infractions, sow fear in local immigrant communities, and ultimately make the people of Chicago less safe."
Chicago's sanctuary policies date back to the mid-1980s and successive city councils have confirmed or expanded the protections.
The city prohibits police from providing federal Immigration and Customs officials access to people in police custody, unless they are wanted on a criminal warrant or have serious criminal convictions. Local police are also barred from allowing ICE agents to use their facilities for interviews or investigations and from responding to ICE inquiries or talking to ICE officials about a person's custody status or release date.
City authorities say the policies help encourage residents of the immigrant community to inform police when they are victims of crimes.
"If Chicago submits to the Department's demands, it will forfeit decades' worth of trust and goodwill that its police force has built in the communities it serves," the new lawsuit argues. "And as those decades of experience show, that kind of trust, once lost, is lost forever."
Sessions alluded to arguments also made by Trump that enforcing immigration laws can reduce crime. He calls Chicago's "hostility" to such laws especially "astounding" given that numbers of homicides in the city in 2016 outpaced the numbers in New York and Los Angeles.
"The city's leaders cannot follow some laws and ignore others and reasonably expect this horrific situation to improve," Sessions said.
He also characterized Emanuel as complaining it would have to reorder longstanding policies to conform.
"But that's just what Chicago needs: a recommitment to the rule of law and to policies that rollback the culture of lawlessness that has beset the city," Sessions said.
The city's lawsuit says the Trump administration's contention that more lenient immigration policies contribute to crime "is divorced from reality."
In March, the Justice Department sent letters to officials in California and major cities including New York, Chicago, Philadelphia and New Orleans, all places the Justice Department's inspector general has identified as limiting the information local law enforcement can provide to federal immigration authorities about those in their custody.
The department warned that the administration will punish communities that refuse to co-operate with efforts to find and deport immigrants in the country illegally. But some of the localities remained defiant, despite risking the loss of funds that police agencies use to pay for everything from body cameras to bulletproof vests.

If Canada recognizes, then so must The United Nations. Trump must be impeached immediately, or risk irrevocable damage to his country, intentionally or otherwise.

To be compared to Nazi Germany, Illegal Immigrants are equated to Jews, as "Soldiers Just Following Orders" are equated to Police and Federal Authorities as are Nazi Soldiers, whom must now report and round-up whom is to be persecuted and deported. If Police obey and Federal Authorities act, they become War Criminals as they are liable to choose for themselves what is right and what is wrong to do to others by their own actions and choices. As this is ordered by The Trump Administration, The Reich.
I have seen things that I can not give a befitting explanation or sense of reasoning to, do you know what kind of a curiosity that becomes of such a witness? So imagine who am I that lives this.....

Offline windfeather

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2017, 08:38:55 PM »
Trump may very well attack North Korea because they might be able to hit the USA with a missile.
You would think the USA could shoot down one missile.
Russia has thousands of missiles aimed at us but we don't attack Russia.
North Korea is not even a mosquito compared to Russia.
The constant threat of nuclear ww3 has a deleterious psychological effect on all of humanity.
Responsible world leaders would have gotten rid of all nukes by now.

Offline FirstCat

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2017, 10:27:07 PM »
The eclipse August 21 is beginning to have an effect.  I will not be surprised if Washington DC is a target for North Korea.  Maybe he will be on the floor to escape destruction.

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2017, 12:08:25 AM »
The fact of the matter is, when it comes to Kim Jong-un and Donald Trump, it befalls upon ALL The Citizens Of Earth to either accept or deny their intentions to start WW3. Two People do not represent 7 Billion+ People, and it is up to the majority to decide. The citizens of The United States Of America and North Korea have to choose most of all if these two people represent their will and desires for Peace or War, and then it will befall upon the rest of mankind to agree with them or not.
I have seen things that I can not give a befitting explanation or sense of reasoning to, do you know what kind of a curiosity that becomes of such a witness? So imagine who am I that lives this.....

Offline LittleLight

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2017, 11:11:54 AM »
The fact of the matter is, when it comes to Kim Jong-un and Donald Trump, it befalls upon ALL The Citizens Of Earth to either accept or deny their intentions to start WW3. Two People do not represent 7 Billion+ People, and it is up to the majority to decide. The citizens of The United States Of America and North Korea have to choose most of all if these two people represent their will and desires for Peace or War, and then it will befall upon the rest of mankind to agree with them or not.

if only everyone in the world could cast a vote on these things.
but even so the mainstream media forms most people's perspective.
the power elite want war and they want it bad.
they have much to gain by upsetting the apple cart.

the best we can do is try to teach our children well.
and in several generations when we return hopefully it will have paid off.
in the future we will learn to recognize our return.
imagine coming back and finding a message you left yourself
waking up is hard to do

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2017, 05:15:37 AM »
What I really don't understand, is why Donald Trump still has access to a Twitter Account?

If I was to make a Twitter Account, and threaten to shoot somebody with a gun because I didn't like something they did, wouldn't I be banned and criminally reported?

Yet, Donald Trump can threaten Nuclear War on North Korea using his Twitter Account???

Is there some kind of Law that prevents ALL Ethical and Moral Accountability by Twitter to stop Donald Trump from misusing Twitter, and in such a way that it would not allow anybody else to do so as he has done so thus far?

Why can't Donald Trump be banned from Twitter, now that he is using this Social Media Website as a platform for Nuclear Warfare? Where does the line get drawn with this guy?

Why has Twitter not taken any action yet?

Offline windfeather

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2017, 11:19:36 AM »
What I really don't understand, is why Donald Trump still has access to a Twitter Account?...

because he holds the most powerful position in the world?
and that's great advertising for twitter

basically it appears that we are doomed lol
people that were born too late to have experienced ww2 will tell you that since then people have always been saying we are doomed, so thier advice is to forget worrying about it

its the same with people on the west coast
they will tell you that people have always been saying that the big one is coming

but we know better, at least more than the average joe
history is unfolding fast
when the poop really hits the fan, the aliens will make sure the earth is not destroyed
its better that they allow us have ww3 now than to allow us to slowly kill the planet
they are conditioning many of us to be the caretakers of the future earth
very few graduate from this earth sphere because
the conditions here are not right to produce graduates

Offline Carib

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2017, 01:49:11 PM »

if only everyone in the world could cast a vote on these things.
but even so the mainstream media forms most people's perspective.
the power elite want war and they want it bad.
they have much to gain by upsetting the apple cart.

the best we can do is try to teach our children well.
and in several generations when we return hopefully it will have paid off.
in the future we will learn to recognize our return.
imagine coming back and finding a message you left yourself

Well said.

Offline Carib

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2017, 01:50:04 PM »
What I really don't understand, is why Donald Trump still has access to a Twitter Account?

If I was to make a Twitter Account, and threaten to shoot somebody with a gun because I didn't like something they did, wouldn't I be banned and criminally reported?

Yet, Donald Trump can threaten Nuclear War on North Korea using his Twitter Account???

Is there some kind of Law that prevents ALL Ethical and Moral Accountability by Twitter to stop Donald Trump from misusing Twitter, and in such a way that it would not allow anybody else to do so as he has done so thus far?

Why can't Donald Trump be banned from Twitter, now that he is using this Social Media Website as a platform for Nuclear Warfare? Where does the line get drawn with this guy?

Well said, also.

Offline windfeather

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2017, 09:32:40 PM »
trump bombed Syria not to long ago
is he crazy enough to bomb korea?
how do you stop a dictator like kim?
it would be a huge disaster if he bombed korea
korea would send thousands of missiles at south korea
who knows, they might already have subs with nukes on them
they could sacrifice a sub and blow it up in someone's harbor
in a tense situation any misunderstanding could have disastrous consequences
trump with his comments has almost committed himself to acting
china and russia need to pressure north korea to get rid of its nukes
they need to have meetings
there's no way north korea should be allowed to have nukes
but I don't see how they will surrender them without a fight
this is a deadly impasse
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 09:40:51 PM by windfeather »

Offline Carib

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2017, 03:57:39 PM »
trump bombed Syria not to long ago
is he crazy enough to bomb korea?
how do you stop a dictator like kim?
it would be a huge disaster if he bombed korea
korea would send thousands of missiles at south korea
who knows, they might already have subs with nukes on them
they could sacrifice a sub and blow it up in someone's harbor
in a tense situation any misunderstanding could have disastrous consequences
trump with his comments has almost committed himself to acting
china and russia need to pressure north korea to get rid of its nukes
they need to have meetings
there's no way north korea should be allowed to have nukes
but I don't see how they will surrender them without a fight
this is a deadly impasse

Yes, right, the consequences are enormous, lots and lots of lives.  :'(

Offline windfeather

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2017, 08:26:04 AM »
its an absurd situation
all korea has to do is fire some more missiles
and if the rhetoric hits trump in a bad mood
and he orders some sort of retaliation
it will be a terrible day for the world
nk is fighting for its existance
the country was completely leveled by the us in the past
the japanese used them for comfort women so theres no love there
they feel that without nukes they will end up like libya or iraq
it comes down to trump
can he stay calm and not act rashly

Offline Rainmusic

• Waiting-For_U-Dearie
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2017, 09:17:02 PM »
Well hooray! And you get your wish! Tiz true...lets hope for a while at least.Give yourself a star! Now many people contribute this momentary peacetime to many or a few...was it Trump? China? maybe Soviet Union? The generals? ..and what of our Creator,yes the Almighty God? Could it be? maybe a prayer or two? Lo and behold..twas it the angels and the saints even? Perhaps even ole Ronnie and his merry troop looking down upon us all...ha,I know me grandma would be happy,but you know to get a breast of the situation and just a little history it would be wise to view this little vid...it's much more entertaining than an ole stuffy book yeah?

Here you will surely see a pattern and put the pieces together for yourself.

You can thank me later;)

You got it!

http://www.history.com/topics/us-presidents/ronald-reagan
« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 09:19:09 PM by Rainmusic »
Your point-of view-your angle.You can figure or put a mathematical formula to it in terms of numbers,but then spend your entire life theorizing that point as your philosophy to others and yourself.

Your design on Life