Author Topic: Dream of North Korea  (Read 104 times)

Offline Sophiezchoice

• View Profile
Dream of North Korea
« on: August 12, 2017, 11:59:51 AM »
Haven't signed on here in quite awhile, but just had to this morning. Back in April of this year, I received a letter from my nephew (adult nephew), and in it he shared with me a dream he had about North Korea the night of April 23, 2017.  In view of what we are hearing in the news lately about North Korea, I thought I would share this dream with everyone. I have received his permission to share it.

"Two nights ago, I had a dream where a map of North Korea appeared before me. How I knew it was North Korea (NK), I don't know, but in my dream I knew it definitely was. I could see that NK was surrounded by the United States, as well as China and Russia. I don't know but it seemed like they were in ships, yet I saw no ships in my dream. Don't know if they were there to support each other, or what, which isn't even really the point of my dream.

In the dream, I look at a large map on a table of the outline of NK - NK was all that was visible; no other countries were outlined on the map. Sort of just one map like this (he draws a diagram in his letter that resembles the country of NK standing alone by itself).

Anyway, then a missile came in and hit NK from an angle like this (he draws another diagram of NK depicting the angle of the missile with arrows coming into NK from the Northwest, hitting on the Western-slightly below center-side of the country). Then a second missile or rocket hit it like this (draws another diagram with arrows coming into it from the Northeast, hitting on the Eastern central side of the country). The missiles did not hit simultaneously but one after the other. Then a third missile or rocket came in and hit from another angle like this (his diagram shows angle with arrows coming in from the Southeast, hitting the ground on the Eastern - just below central - side of the country). These missiles just seemed to make holes in the ground like fish eyes with no eyes (I, personally, take that to mean just round holes in the ground, no explosions).

Then a fourth missile came in from another angle like this (his diagram shows the missile angle coming in from the Southwest, hitting on the Eastern - just below center - side of the country). In my dream, I thought it strange that all four missiles came into NK from different angles and hit the ground on that respective side of the country, except the 4th missile. The 4th missile came in from the Western side of NK but hit inside the country on the opposite/farther side of the country, the East side. Anyway, the first three hits just seemed to make holes in the ground - how big, I have no idea, but the 4th did something completely different from the first three.

The 4th missile hit, and then slowly it seemed to seep from the hit area all around until it covered about 80% of the country like this (his diagram shows only 20% of the Northwest part of NK unaffected ). It seeped, oozed slowly. It was like if you put a spot of ink on a white shirt and watched it slowly seep out making a big area around it with the ink spreading throughout the shirt, or taking a slice of bread and putting a splotch of water in the middle of it then watching it slowly spread out making the bread wet and moist. I then woke up. I don't really know what this all means, or if it means anything at all. I have no idea who fired the missiles or why the 4th was so different. But it was obvious the 4th hit was totally different from the first 3 hits. That to me - even if it was a dream that meant nothing - was significant in why I didn't just see 4 hits exactly in the same manner."

Okay, friends, there you have his dream and the few tidbits/thoughts he had about the dream. Wow, right?! Now you see why I had to stop my hectic life and type his dream here for all to read. Especially with all the news about NK recently.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 12:05:08 PM by Sophiezchoice »

Offline Sophiezchoice

• View Profile
Re: Dream of North Korea
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2017, 03:07:55 PM »
Just so you will know, I did not say "wow" in the last paragraph of the above post to mean anything other than how amazing to me he had this dream back in April, knowing what we might be facing in the near future given all the news this week. May God help us all!!! 

Wanted to add this little bit as I didn't want anyone to think I am a warmonger from using the word wow. Far from it.

Offline windfeather

• View Profile
Re: Dream of North Korea
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2017, 05:59:55 PM »
Just so you will know, I did not say "wow" in the last paragraph of the above post to mean anything other than how amazing to me he had this dream back in April, knowing what we might be facing in the near future given all the news this week. May God help us all!!! 

Wanted to add this little bit as I didn't want anyone to think I am a warmonger from using the word wow. Far from it.

I didn't see 'wow' as warmongering
we are not responsible for what is happening, the powers that be are playing war games
if you think your nephew's dreams are ominous, you should see the dreams I've had in the past
I don't even talk about them because they are so fatalistic
though all life is precious, there is far more to reality than this one brief life
we do our best and try not to fret over what we cannot change
even in these troubled times, I look forward to the future, because all in all something wonderful is happening