Author Topic: Dream of North Korea  (Read 361 times)

Offline Sophiezchoice

• View Profile
Dream of North Korea
« on: August 12, 2017, 11:59:51 AM »
Haven't signed on here in quite awhile, but just had to this morning. Back in April of this year, I received a letter from my nephew (adult nephew), and in it he shared with me a dream he had about North Korea the night of April 23, 2017.  In view of what we are hearing in the news lately about North Korea, I thought I would share this dream with everyone. I have received his permission to share it.

"Two nights ago, I had a dream where a map of North Korea appeared before me. How I knew it was North Korea (NK), I don't know, but in my dream I knew it definitely was. I could see that NK was surrounded by the United States, as well as China and Russia. I don't know but it seemed like they were in ships, yet I saw no ships in my dream. Don't know if they were there to support each other, or what, which isn't even really the point of my dream.

In the dream, I look at a large map on a table of the outline of NK - NK was all that was visible; no other countries were outlined on the map. Sort of just one map like this (he draws a diagram in his letter that resembles the country of NK standing alone by itself).

Anyway, then a missile came in and hit NK from an angle like this (he draws another diagram of NK depicting the angle of the missile with arrows coming into NK from the Northwest, hitting on the Western-slightly below center-side of the country). Then a second missile or rocket hit it like this (draws another diagram with arrows coming into it from the Northeast, hitting on the Eastern central side of the country). The missiles did not hit simultaneously but one after the other. Then a third missile or rocket came in and hit from another angle like this (his diagram shows angle with arrows coming in from the Southeast, hitting the ground on the Eastern - just below central - side of the country). These missiles just seemed to make holes in the ground like fish eyes with no eyes (I, personally, take that to mean just round holes in the ground, no explosions).

Then a fourth missile came in from another angle like this (his diagram shows the missile angle coming in from the Southwest, hitting on the Eastern - just below center - side of the country). In my dream, I thought it strange that all four missiles came into NK from different angles and hit the ground on that respective side of the country, except the 4th missile. The 4th missile came in from the Western side of NK but hit inside the country on the opposite/farther side of the country, the East side. Anyway, the first three hits just seemed to make holes in the ground - how big, I have no idea, but the 4th did something completely different from the first three.

The 4th missile hit, and then slowly it seemed to seep from the hit area all around until it covered about 80% of the country like this (his diagram shows only 20% of the Northwest part of NK unaffected ). It seeped, oozed slowly. It was like if you put a spot of ink on a white shirt and watched it slowly seep out making a big area around it with the ink spreading throughout the shirt, or taking a slice of bread and putting a splotch of water in the middle of it then watching it slowly spread out making the bread wet and moist. I then woke up. I don't really know what this all means, or if it means anything at all. I have no idea who fired the missiles or why the 4th was so different. But it was obvious the 4th hit was totally different from the first 3 hits. That to me - even if it was a dream that meant nothing - was significant in why I didn't just see 4 hits exactly in the same manner."

Okay, friends, there you have his dream and the few tidbits/thoughts he had about the dream. Wow, right?! Now you see why I had to stop my hectic life and type his dream here for all to read. Especially with all the news about NK recently.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 12:05:08 PM by Sophiezchoice »

Offline Sophiezchoice

• View Profile
Re: Dream of North Korea
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2017, 03:07:55 PM »
Just so you will know, I did not say "wow" in the last paragraph of the above post to mean anything other than how amazing to me he had this dream back in April, knowing what we might be facing in the near future given all the news this week. May God help us all!!! 

Wanted to add this little bit as I didn't want anyone to think I am a warmonger from using the word wow. Far from it.

Offline windfeather

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2017, 05:59:55 PM »
Just so you will know, I did not say "wow" in the last paragraph of the above post to mean anything other than how amazing to me he had this dream back in April, knowing what we might be facing in the near future given all the news this week. May God help us all!!! 

Wanted to add this little bit as I didn't want anyone to think I am a warmonger from using the word wow. Far from it.

I didn't see 'wow' as warmongering
we are not responsible for what is happening, the powers that be are playing war games
if you think your nephew's dreams are ominous, you should see the dreams I've had in the past
I don't even talk about them because they are so fatalistic
though all life is precious, there is far more to reality than this one brief life
we do our best and try not to fret over what we cannot change
even in these troubled times, I look forward to the future, because all in all something wonderful is happening

Offline pennyk4

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2017, 09:11:26 PM »
I read your dream the other day and wanted to think about it. I could see that having ships of the 3 aforementioned nations around N Korea would actually be great strategy. Up close, they could respond almost instantaneously to any actions by N Korea and by virtue of have the forces of 3 most heavily armed countries, quickly squelch any nonsense. I am assuming such will happen, as NK just keeps poking at everyone, and it's a real danger to all. It's also better to be close and able to make immediate response rather than watch and wait to see how far it's newest experiment can go.

My guess is, there will be some incident that is beyond the pale, tho shooting over Japan actually was. How easily the rocket could have fallen short[life happens]. And there we'd go. It would have to be really something for the three nations to cooperate.

The first bombs /rockets/weapons seemed like they might be bunker busters. Since some of the nuclear stuff they've been testing has been underground, perhaps if they just caved in whatever infrastructure was there, it would slow things down first, so they couldn't fire a rocket carrying something nuclear. The last bomb seems like maybe something we don't know about. I had the impression from your description of fragmenting, fracking, fracturing which spread. An EMP pulse? Something radiating outward, maybe in earth/dirt.

Great descriptions and details. That is the kind of recounting of a dream, that can lead to figuring out quite a bit ahead of time, if everyone pitches in and notices the details, combines it with their own personal knowledge bank, things they've read about or maybe know from their careers/work of family or friends. We all know a lot more than we remember right at first.Thank you for sharing.
We don't ever want to go to war with them.

Offline Lianhua

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2017, 02:22:01 PM »
NK have twice now fired a missle over Japan, causing concern world wide.

Perhaps the first three bombs are significant and relate to the NK missiles. In the dream three small missiles were fired before a large devastating missile. Perhaps this dream signifies that should NK fire a 3rd missile over Japan, the other countries will join forces and agree an attack on NK.

Offline Harry Shack

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2017, 06:10:13 PM »
Sophiezchoice, I had an immediate response to the dream you posted from your nephew when I first read it many weeks ago. But for some reason, I seemed compelled to NOT respond. In the weeks that have passed, I have often thought about this dream, but continued to have this feeling that I should not respond until after others responded. Why this happened, I do not know, but it was almost like a voice was telling me time after time... "wait". But now that Penny and Lianhua responded, it now feels like I am supposed to respond. So here are my thoughts, which have not changed since the first time I read this dream many weeks ago.

I never felt that this was a literal dream about a military or missile attack on North Korea. Instead, I immediately felt this was a dream about symbolic action against North Korea by other countries. Specifically, it felt like the missiles launched against North Korea were diplomatic, political, financial, or economic reactions. To me the ships seemed to indicate the actions originated or were driven by nations either surrounding North Korea, or that had some vested interest in the area... perhaps even being orchestrated through the UN. Also, I never felt that the path the missiles took or the direction that they originated from was significant. Instead, I felt that what was significant was the fact that the first 3 missile strikes only produced holes in the ground and no explosions. To me, this felt like whatever the world reaction was against North Korea, it will have no effect the first 3 times it is tried. But the 4th strike will have an effect, and it's effect will be to slowly but methodically envelope almost the entire country, probably bringing radical change... perhaps the downfall of the country, regime change, etc. It was this slow spreading of the change that makes me think this is the result of ever increasing sanctions, isolation, etc. until permanent change happens. It also made me think the first 3 attempts fail, or perhaps each attempt had to be increased until the 4th attempt reaches critical mass to affect real change.

Finally, if my interpretation is correct, I have no clue as to where in the timeline we might currently be in the 4 steps as that is probably up to interpretation. It could probably be argued that we are still waiting for Step 1, or just at Step 1, or it could just as likely be argued that we have already tried Steps 1-3, and are ready for Step 4. Of course, I could be completely wrong about all of this, and the dream could be a literal vision of real military action, but that is not what I felt for whatever it is worth.

In closing, I am very glad your nephew shared this dream with you and gave you permission to post it. I am also very glad that others responded to it for I have always felt that there are many talented individuals that linger here from time to time, but may not post very often... instead waiting until something like this dream triggers something within us compelling a response. Perhaps in this way, some divine connection is allowed so that we humans can interact in a way to hopefully benefit all, even though not all may directly participate.

Lastly, on a personal note, this dream made me revisit my own dream I posted some year and half ago. "I was a soldier... in Korea?". Upon reviewing that dream, and a follow up dream I posted to it, I have to say that I do not have any insight into what my own dreams mean, or if they might relate to your nephew's dream. But the possibility is there, and I guess only time will tell if the meaning may be revealed to any of this. In the meantime... again thanks to you and your nephew for posting and to all the others that responded.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 06:23:21 PM by Harry Shack »
-Harry
"I had power over nothing."