Author Topic: please delete the arc light of bliss empty thread title  (Read 134 times)

Mairin

please delete the arc light of bliss empty thread title
« on: September 23, 2017, 01:05:50 PM »
this is the best I can do as far as deleting

not so sure what is so offensive about a white squirrel

color me confused again

I guess it was the personal stuff

sorry

but I meant it when I thanked everyone for the experience

« Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 07:39:26 PM by Mairin »

Offline windfeather

• View Profile
Re: please delete the arc light of bliss empty thread title
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2017, 05:44:10 AM »
Mairin, i can't imagine why anyone would interfere with any of your posts, or anyone elses.
If there is such a person, they should at least let you know why.

Mairin

Re: please delete the arc light of bliss empty thread title
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2017, 11:37:26 AM »
It does say awaiting moderation, it should just be deleted then.

When I tried to post, I just got the endless circle, hit back button, hit post again, and endless circle, so I logged out. Then, I saw the subject had posted twice, so I went to delete one of them, and received a message that the post was under moderation, but the title remained.

I went out to do my things for the day, when I returned I half halfheartedly expected, or maybe hoped to see a message of maybe why my post was deemed unfit, but nope.

So, I can only speculate. Maybe I was incoherent again…one section, I did write 'off the cuff' as in, I considered it a received message.

Or maybe I didn't cite something or I spoke of a subject not allowed, etc.

Anyhoo, no hard feelings, the white, morph squirrel is a sign, in my world that the promise is real and the prophecy will be fulfilled, just maybe not the way the internet currents are currently trying to direct things.

After exploring a bit of squirrel mythology as tricksters, well then I can't say I am surprised. But, a white morph squirrel is a whole other ball of yarn to unravel.

Good day to be sure  :)

I wanted to explore what I have decided to call the arc light of bliss ... it is curiously wound up with so many things going on right now.

And yes, I do sometimes make a jumble of things

« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 11:39:09 AM by Mairin »