Author Topic: Donald John Trump Impeachment Date Predictions  (Read 2214 times)

Offline Daniel of Windsor

• View Profile
Re: Donald John Trump Impeachment Date Predictions
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2017, 01:59:36 AM »
I would like to declare right now, that the prediction timeline may need adjustment, given the new information.

Logically, I chose American Thanksgiving because the NFL does their football related celebrations and games at that time, so any legal matter would be great to resolve before the games begin. If it were a simple matter of accidental breaking of the law by POTUS without intent, on incompetence alone would have been valid-merit enough to have him Impeached, and it would feel like a victory worth celebrating for all fans and players alike.

HOWEVER, if there is intent by POTUS, this turns a simple cut-dry court case into what is potentially one of the greatest scandals in American Political History, and so deserves criminal investigations into "Conflict Of Interest" by Donald John Trump. Acting with-malice in personal grudge, using the resources afforded to him as POTUS to commit a crime against a private entity, and even more horrifyingly, against his own citizens practicing their First Amendment Rights. He'd be to my knowledge at least, the first President in history to in-principle be found acting in true conflict with the constitution, and so badly at that! 

And so, such an investigation and trial would require more than a month or two to process, I hereby estimate in-prediction that the Impeachment Date shall occur within the Month Of January 2018.

I specifically target the date of New Years Day, January 1st 2018.

A New Year, A New President.     
I have seen things that I can not give a befitting explanation or sense of reasoning to, do you know what kind of a curiosity that becomes of such a witness? So imagine who am I that lives this.....

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2017, 05:33:07 AM »
I would like to add something to the interpretation of the law in question:

a)Whoever, being a covered government person, with the intent to influence, solely on the basis of partisan political affiliation, an employment decision or employment practice of any private entityŚ

Simply using Google to determine the meaning of the word "partisan":

noun
noun: partisan; plural noun: partisans; noun: partizan; plural noun: partizans
a strong supporter of a party, cause, or person.
synonyms:
supporter, follower, adherent, devotee, champion; More
fanatic, fan, enthusiast, stalwart, zealot, booster
"conservative partisans"
a member of an armed group formed to fight secretly against an occupying force, in particular one operating in enemy-occupied Yugoslavia, Italy, and parts of eastern Europe in World War II.
synonyms:
guerrilla, freedom fighter, resistance fighter, underground fighter, irregular (soldier)
"the partisans opened fire from the woods"
adjective
adjective: partisan; adjective: partizan
prejudiced in favor of a particular cause.
"newspapers have become increasingly partisan"
synonyms:
biased, prejudiced, one-sided, discriminatory, colored, partial, interested, sectarian, factional
"partisan attitudes"
antonyms:
unbiased

Simply using Google to determine the meaning of the word "political"

adjective
adjective: political
relating to the government or the public affairs of a country.
"a period of political and economic stability"
synonyms:
governmental, government, constitutional, ministerial, parliamentary, diplomatic, legislative, administrative, bureaucratic; More
public, civic, state
"the political affairs of the nation"
relating to the ideas or strategies of a particular party or group in politics.
"a decision taken for purely political reasons"
synonyms:
politically active, party; More
militant, factional, partisan
"he's a political man"
interested in or active in politics.
"I'm not very political"
motivated or caused by a person's beliefs or actions concerning politics.
"a political crime"
derogatory
relating to, affecting, or acting according to the interests of status or authority within an organization rather than matters of principle.

Simply using Google to determine the meaning of the word "affiliation":

noun
noun: affiliation; plural noun: affiliations
the state or process of affiliating or being affiliated.
"he had no particular affiliation, no close associates"
synonyms:
association with, connection with/to, alliance with/to, alignment with, link with/to, attachment to, tie with/to, relationship with/to, fellowship with, partnership with, coalition with, union with; amalgamation with, incorporation into, integration into, federation with, confederation with
"the project's affiliation with the town's welfare department"

If POTUS Donald John Trump has been Tweeting and Ranting on the basis of NFL Players who are Kneeling "disrespectfully" during the playing of the National Anthem before the presence of the National Flag, then the following formula would be something like this:

PARTISAN: "prejudiced in favor of a particular cause" would be POTUS's cause in his Partisan nature regarding honoring of the flag and anthem,
POLITICAL: "motivated or caused by a person's beliefs or actions concerning politics." in response to the Kneeling Protest of the NFL Players,
AFFILIATION: "the state or process of affiliating or being affiliated." the usage of Athletes of their NFL Affiliations to push forward their protest, just as much as POTUS pushes forward the Symbolism of the Act Of Worship of Anthem and Flag that he represents. In essence, Anthem and Flag and POTUS could be regarded as the same Entity in differing forms as representing the same Country. The NFL Players would be then protesting something against the Country, ergo against POTUS, FLAG, and ANTHEM. Here-in lies the interest of affiliation.

Oddly enough, Donald James Trump as President could only ever be acting in an ever-state of Partisan Political Affiliation because POTUS/ANTHEM/FLAG = USA, which both motivates and is motivated-by American Citizens And Electoral Democracy, based upon the Beliefs of the Voters which in-turn defines what must be the Representing Belief of POTUS/ANTHEM/FLAG = USA. The conflict of protest arises in that clearly for some reason the Citizens no longer feel that POTUS/ANTHEM/FLAG equals to the Citizens of the USA? If that's the case, then a minimum of one of those three things must not be truly representing the USA and its citizens. As the NFL Players are using both Anthem and Flag in their Protest, they bear the arms of these two symbols, and so what must inherently be against them is POTUS?

So the question really is: POTUS, being Donald John Trump, with the intent to influence through Twitter Social Media, solely on the basis of Honoring POTUS/ANTHEM/FLAG as himself, an employment decision or employment practice of the NFL and its Employees/Athletes?

If he is guilty of this, then he has attempted to influence the firing of NFL Athletes because they did not do honors properly as to he-the-individual or to he-the-elected would accept? Essentially thus, the MOTIVE for POTUS is Egotistical, but given the Personal History of Donald John Trump with the NFL (separate from POTUS), it may also be perceived as an "Act Of Revenge Worship" for having lost to the NFL in a Legal Court Case prior-to his ascension as POTUS (in that although he did have a recognized point and was validated with a $1 payment times three add interest, he lost in the attempt to cause a harm in the form of the greater financial punishment), by which it could be considered inappropriate for the NFL to acknowledge Donald John Trump as somebody that is higher than them, as legally he was determined not to be prior-to (as-in not allowed to collect the Billions of dollars, the NFL did not have to pay him specifically). On top of this, it can be perceived that "The Language Of POTUS" against "The Language Of Donald John Trump" should characteristically determine the fundamental nature of the Tweeting and Ranting, as belonging to one or the other, and could not possibly belong to both? As the NFL claims that "being called an S.O.B" is unbecoming of POTUS, then the reactionary protest cause Kneels against Donald John Trump, but also is against its original protest cause being about inequality is still present against POTUS. This proves within reason that the twin-meaning of the Kneeling Protest is twin-impacting two targets, being POTUS and Donald John Trump. On the matter of "NFL versus Donald John Trump", the NFL wins on the grounds of Trump's Motivation, as the motivation of POTUS belongs to the greater will of the People, and not to the individual, ergo Trumps-Private-Interests losses, and his tweets of wrongdoing by the NFL are really just Trump saying they don't acknowledge him egotistically as is deserving of POTUS only, and by saying the NFL should take action against their employees on his behalf as "Living POTUS" is illegal.

POTUS = USA, Donald John Trump does not.

« Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 06:01:14 AM by Daniel of Windsor »
I have seen things that I can not give a befitting explanation or sense of reasoning to, do you know what kind of a curiosity that becomes of such a witness? So imagine who am I that lives this.....

Offline FirstCat

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2017, 06:56:21 AM »
Well said everyone!  I honor all those who believe in respecting diversity of race, gender, religion, creed, and cultural background.  All for one and one for all, and if you can't join the group respects one another, then get out of my life!  Due to lack of respect of the emoluments clause, human lives in Puerto Rico, women, and NFL players I tend to think he who shall not be named will be erased from my news-feed by July 2018.

Offline littlebet

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2017, 01:20:01 PM »
When this begins don't believe it has anything to do with the NFL controversy.The left have always had it in for him since the beginning.Thought I'd put this out there since you mentioned November.

https://refusefascism.org/2017/08/07/on-november-4-2017-we-begin-this-nightmare-must-end-the-trumppence-regime-must-go/

Sad that many believe the MSM. President Trump is finally bringing back God into our country which is why God placed him into office.If any of you had watched the video I had put up with Kim Clement prophecy  to which was recorded in 2007 you would see God said he would put a man into office that would bring God back into this country.Grant it I know President Trump's past is not a perfect one,but people can change.The bible says

John 8:7 When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her."

The prophecy also said he would become a praying man.That's exactly what this country needs prayer and more of God of in it. When Senator Scalise returned to the Senate and kept saying prayer works many leftist were bothered by it.WHY? Because he was giving thanks to our creator.Satan did not like that.I believe many need to get on their knees and "Thank God for allowing his name and word be back in the White House."
 Kim Clements was not the only one to have God tell him Trump would be in office there are many more others who God gave this word to.If people  are ready to fight against Trump they better to be ready to fight against God because I believe God has got his back.
If you don't want to accept Trump as President the least people can do is pray for God to do his will in America. I pray that everyday and that God also will clean this country. God is in control!

Offline littlebet

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2017, 02:00:20 PM »
Well said everyone!  I honor all those who believe in respecting diversity of race, gender, religion, creed, and cultural background.  All for one and one for all, and if you can't join the group respects one another, then get out of my life!  Due to lack of respect of the emoluments clause, human lives in Puerto Rico, women, and NFL players I tend to think he who shall not be named will be erased from my news-feed by July 2018.

Firstcat since you mentioned Puerto Rico I just saw this and thought of you! Lol! They're always trying to make the President look Like he's he's not doing his job.Too bad we dont have  the Millions Obama gave to Iran just before he left office.All these Storms are going to drain us.Keeping my faith In God he will Provide!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/09/san-juan-mayor-tells-liberal-media-getting-no-help-trump-stands-front-pallets-aid/

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2017, 06:22:09 AM »
The Rap God Has Spoken:

Eminem Rips Donald Trump In BET Hip Hop Awards Freestyle Cypher
https://youtu.be/LunHybOKIjU

Sports, and Music. Athleticism, and Inspiration. Motion, and Cause. Donald John Trump, be very careful that you don't bury yourself in an avalanche of revolution!
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 06:28:36 AM by Daniel of Windsor »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2017, 05:07:14 PM »
This is one time I hope your all right...

Offline windfeather

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2017, 05:31:59 PM »
i am concerned that trump may bomb nk
there must be a way to change nk without getting into a shooting war
therefore trump is dangerous, he is acting hastily, and needs to be stopped

Offline littlebet

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 13, 2017, 01:31:18 AM »
Eminem is no God!
Nothing more to say!

Isaiah 44:6 - Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I [am] the first, and I [am] the last; and beside me [there is] no God.

Offline windfeather

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 13, 2017, 06:08:12 AM »
the one god is the source of all that is
the one god created many little gods
eminem is a little god like we all are
god created this garden
in this garden we discover the nature
of ourselves which is the nature of all
which is the nature of god
but exactly what or who is god
god seems to be some sort of divine
love that has always existed
it's just the way it is
that is why they say 'I AM'
the unchanging universal truth simply is
no one with all their clever ideas and
imagination can ever change that
in the end everything falls back to source
we are forever protected by that reality
and therefore actually have nothing to fear
except what we choose to believe
which can be heaven or horrors
kindness or destruction
so many gifts we have to use or abuse
life and spirit is so wonderfully complex
all us little gods are on a mission
to realize and align ourselves with
what really is, which is what we are,
within, partners with truth and light
and love and peace and eternal joy.
now of course that may seem boring
no wonder we're here playing battle games
but just wait, once we get a few ouchies
we'll need to take a break and reconsider
our motives and true nature
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 06:33:26 AM by windfeather »

Offline littlebet

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 13, 2017, 12:15:50 PM »
god created this garden
it's just the way it is
kindness or destruction

We are not all little Gods.One day you will have to answer to the one true God and explain this lie.

Offline windfeather

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2017, 01:58:49 AM »
god created this garden
it's just the way it is
kindness or destruction

We are not all little Gods.One day you will have to answer to the one true God and explain this lie.

i can imagine my future now,
YOU LITTLE DEVIL!
YOU HAVE LED MY CHILDREN ASTRAY
BY LYING TO THEM AND TELLING THEM
THAT THEY ARE GODS!
ARRRRR!!!
NOW MY JOB IS TWICE AS HARD TRYING
TO UNDO THE DAMAGE YOU HAVE DONE!
GRRRRR!!!

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2017, 01:43:18 PM »
Eminem is no God!
Nothing more to say!

Isaiah 44:6 - Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I [am] the first, and I [am] the last; and beside me [there is] no God.

Eminem - Rap God (Explicit): https://youtu.be/XbGs_qK2PQA
Rap God: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rap_God

Eminem vs. Jesus Christ, Rap God vs. God Rap, who would win?

The God Rap: Diabolical and Megalomaniacal: https://youtu.be/_xLnsbUviuk

Offline windfeather

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2017, 11:07:23 PM »
I am willing to entertain the notion that God is absolute truth
The whole truth and nothing but, alpha and omega, forever
Whether that takes the form of an old wise man with a beard
Or the purest intelligent spirit floating in a heavenly abyss
I don't know, does the bible say what God looks like?

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 15, 2017, 05:17:54 AM »
Have dirt that could impeach Trump? Larry Flynt will pay you $10 million.
https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/have-dirt-that-could-impeach-trump-larry-flynt-will-pay-you-dollar10-million/ar-AAtto4C?li=AAggNb9&ocid=mailsignout

Snowball.....(Motivation, Collaboration)
« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 05:21:14 AM by Daniel of Windsor »