Author Topic: Crow scene & ominous 3's  (Read 89 times)

Offline Rainmusic

• the solution is simply really just go home
    • View Profile
Crow scene & ominous 3's
« on: January 10, 2018, 08:55:16 PM »
I keep dreaming about 3's dreams with family gone and alive,literally 3's or see the number and then...maybe its for someone. I must tell you I did look out my window just the other day and saw a large crow picking the trash bin and also on the electrical pole.I said hey Mr.crow get off that your gonna electrocute yourself and don't hog up all the food and not share with the other birds! Ha! He quickly flew away? Their ambitious creatures!

my dreams:

I see a bird a crow.very black....I touch it and then it turns into three crows.all the crows look stiff kinda errie to say dead,but still and their wings are all spread out on each side.that's kinda it except for a brief glimpse,not sure i remember what he is doing.A dream about my mom too and a chair and 3 dollars,so ok I say we can buy it I got 30.00,point something too,kinda weird..I saw my brother ,she was always watching over him.I car and my family members a blue car ,part of it catches on fire,but it is quickly put out.The two family watch over each other too. I think the birds and all ,especially the 3's seem spiritual or spirit.The whole thing for a few days seems ominous.So there you go.<>
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 09:02:16 PM by Rainmusic »

Your point-of view-your angle.You can figure or put a mathematical formula to it in terms of numbers,but then spend your entire life theorizing that point as your philosophy to others and yourself.

Your design on Life

Offline windfeather

• View Profile
Re: Crow scene & ominous 3's
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2018, 05:58:27 AM »
not sure about 3's but when I had dreams of crows I was having family issues
I wonder if they represent a bit of regret concerning family matters
sometimes nothing can be done about it
it's not necessarily about change, but about how the situation happens to be,
and about how the dreamer relates to it

Offline Harry Shack

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2018, 06:00:50 PM »
Rainmusic, I am glad you posted your dream. My only feeling I had when reading it was to remember your dream from many many years ago, "Lights and Darkness, Three Times". I do not know if these are related, but is what I felt compelled to share. I'm sorry I did not sense more. I hope it helps. Take care.
-Harry
"I had power over nothing."

Offline Rainmusic

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2018, 07:34:11 PM »
..are you sure that was the name of it? maybe something similar perhaps? You have a link? Im sure many probably were related,thanks
Your point-of view-your angle.You can figure or put a mathematical formula to it in terms of numbers,but then spend your entire life theorizing that point as your philosophy to others and yourself.

Your design on Life

Offline Rainmusic

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2018, 10:27:34 PM »
not sure about 3's but when I had dreams of crows I was having family issues
I wonder if they represent a bit of regret concerning family matters
sometimes nothing can be done about it
it's not necessarily about change, but about how the situation happens to be,
and about how the dreamer relates to it

Are you sure about that? Sorry I missed this post.Ive had my share of crows believe you me,you would not believe,but first you just have to care a little.

Your design on Life