Author Topic: Crow scene & ominous 3's  (Read 260 times)

Offline Rainmusic

• the solution is simply really just go home
    • View Profile
Crow scene & ominous 3's
« on: January 10, 2018, 08:55:16 PM »
I keep dreaming about 3's dreams with family gone and alive,literally 3's or see the number and then...maybe its for someone. I must tell you I did look out my window just the other day and saw a large crow picking the trash bin and also on the electrical pole.I said hey Mr.crow get off that your gonna electrocute yourself and don't hog up all the food and not share with the other birds! Ha! He quickly flew away? Their ambitious creatures!

my dreams:

I see a bird a crow.very black....I touch it and then it turns into three crows.all the crows look stiff kinda errie to say dead,but still and their wings are all spread out on each side.that's kinda it except for a brief glimpse,not sure i remember what he is doing.A dream about my mom too and a chair and 3 dollars,so ok I say we can buy it I got 30.00,point something too,kinda weird..I saw my brother ,she was always watching over him.I car and my family members a blue car ,part of it catches on fire,but it is quickly put out.The two family watch over each other too. I think the birds and all ,especially the 3's seem spiritual or spirit.The whole thing for a few days seems ominous.So there you go.<>
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 09:02:16 PM by Rainmusic »

bleeding heart flowers

A heart lost is a heart found,who will claim mine?

Offline windfeather

• View Profile
Re: Crow scene & ominous 3's
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2018, 05:58:27 AM »
not sure about 3's but when I had dreams of crows I was having family issues
I wonder if they represent a bit of regret concerning family matters
sometimes nothing can be done about it
it's not necessarily about change, but about how the situation happens to be,
and about how the dreamer relates to it

Offline Harry Shack

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2018, 06:00:50 PM »
Rainmusic, I am glad you posted your dream. My only feeling I had when reading it was to remember your dream from many many years ago, "Lights and Darkness, Three Times". I do not know if these are related, but is what I felt compelled to share. I'm sorry I did not sense more. I hope it helps. Take care.
-Harry
"I had power over nothing."

Offline Rainmusic

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2018, 07:34:11 PM »
..are you sure that was the name of it? maybe something similar perhaps? You have a link? Im sure many probably were related,thanks
bleeding heart flowers

Offline Rainmusic

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2018, 10:27:34 PM »
not sure about 3's but when I had dreams of crows I was having family issues
I wonder if they represent a bit of regret concerning family matters
sometimes nothing can be done about it
it's not necessarily about change, but about how the situation happens to be,
and about how the dreamer relates to it

Are you sure about that? Sorry I missed this post.Ive had my share of crows believe you me,you would not believe,but first you just have to care a little.
bleeding heart flowers

Offline Harry Shack

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2018, 04:41:03 PM »
Rainmusic, your old dream I was referring to was from the old deleted Prophesies site, so there is no link. I saved most of my posts and the related threads from that deleted site as simple cut/paste word documents. I had not looked at this for some years so I was just going off my memory when I wrote my reply to you the other day.

From digging through my records, your dream was "The Lights, Darkness; Dreamed 3 Times", posted 3/1/2009. If you don't remember this, I could post your old original to jog your memory. Or I could post your old original, and our back and forth thread replies to it as well. But I will not post anything unless you tell me specifically what you would like me to post.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 05:00:00 PM by Harry Shack »
-Harry

Offline Rainmusic

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2018, 10:30:32 PM »
It is starting to sound familiar,there was so much....I was hurt for a while,but Ive done well.Maybe you have it all...oh sometimes the things I read from long ago still makes me cry.Sorry.the truth.
bleeding heart flowers

Offline Violet1983

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

Offline Harry Shack

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2018, 10:05:18 PM »
Rainmusic, so sorry for taking so long to reply, but life events over the last few weeks have taken priority.
Below I have posted your original dream (cut/paste) post that I was referring to in my earlier replies. This is what I remembered when I read your recent crow dream. I have chosen to only post your original dream post and none of our back and forth replies to it. This way I hope you can be free to determine if there is any significance to this rather then being influenced by dialog that came after. Hopefully, this will not bring up any sad memories for you.

The lights, darkness, dreamed 3 times:
March 1, 2009 -by rainmusic

Ok, I'm sorry to take up so much space here. And I apologize for any lack of sensitivity to all of you. I do welcome your input, especially the gifted ones, Harry, wayde, enif, kelly you also. Sorry, too many here to mention. The old names I remember. Anyway, perhaps it is more important than I thought. This is so unique and special I must post it. I feel as though I load things on you. I am a bit to handle, but want to share. This may be long. So many things, I tried to write them down. Too much went on to comprehend at same time in last part. This dream is in three parts as I had it repeat three times in a row. This is why I must post it. Such a dream I can't deny that demands my attention. If this can happen in dreams, I have to wonder about the afterlife. I have had dreams repeat, but not to this extent. Whatever this place is all about, whoever or whatever you are, here you go:

Dream 1.)
First time, I wake when I am sleeping, it seems real. It is very dark, no lights. I hear a man outside, he circles my house calling and looking for a woman. He has a conversation about some woman, not I.I get up to try the lights. I try all, they don't work. From one room I hear snoring, a man. Can't see, a man sleeps on the couch. I try the phone to call 911.He is near me. Maybe I know him, he just stands there. Nothing works at all, the phone, the lights, nothing.
I awake during my sleep. It is starting to get daylight. I close my eyes to go back to sleep as it is still early.

Dream 2.)
I have the same dream again. I wake up, it is dark again, very dark, complete blackness. I get up to turn on the light. I try them all. I go through the house trying every one. I think "again..? This can't be" It's like the reality of the darkness in the dream is equal to the waking daylight of my conscious. My reality is being tested in this somehow. Both appears real. I am in the same place, wearing the same thing. I look over and see on a couch in front of me 3 or 4 people...I believe my family and another who are alive. They are in good spirits, laughing and making comments. Then it fades. I don't have a couch in that section right now, but in the past I did.
I wake and it is early morning yet again. I'm thinking...ok? No...I believe I am really awake...I am awake. I close my eyes as it is still early. I see numbers, letters, words race by before me. I see a tunnel. I just go with it. Flow into it.

Dream 3.)
It happens again. It is very dark, this is eerie. I get up like before. I try the lights, only this time one turns on. Then I look over and see in the far end of the room one candle burning on an ancient candle stick in the dark. Then all of the sudden my front door that I am near  blows open so violently with a hot and powerful gush of wind that sweeps past me. I can't keep it shut, it is too powerful. Many come into my house, so many I can't recall. They bring/carry something. Ones from the past, spiritual beings, monks, soldiers..Christo...the Christ. The dark is present. I look and peer into a world from another time on the other side. Many people and things. A nun in a black habit stands guard at the door and oversees. I stand at my door. I see a little girl on the other side. She is dressed in clothing from a different time period. She sees me and smiles. I ask her name, she replies "my name is Maggie" I say "nice to meet you Maggie” and take her hand .She smiles and says "nice to meet you".
I had this also occur in my dream, though can't remember the way I got there. I am under this large Christmas Tree. Fixing trimmings. A man says "you don't want to take it down, you are still there". I smile and say "yes" as I fix it.
Then I am with a crowd of people. they are collecting money...a man and girl. Then a girl asks will you give 5 dollars to ...I believe she said "the Universal, the Universal 100" I ask where is it going?" and she replies "its going to the hundred people"...I think maybe victims..? They must be special.
Anyway, some kind of ceremony/procession took place with those who came through the door. Then all I know is that I took the door and then closed it very easily. I opened my eyes and again awoke in the same place. I got up as before like daja vu. I shook my head and had to go to the light. It went on and I smiled. it was daylight again. I realized the dark and the light were both present at the same time. I had thought I heard voices of singing upon the door opening. So overwhelming was this dream I had to hold the tears back from some type of reality that it carried.
p.s, I still have this tiny Christmas tree that I still turn on at night. It reminds me.
p.s.s, Is there someone here named Joe?
Thank you for reading.
-Harry

Offline Rainmusic

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2018, 09:16:47 PM »
by all means,a priority....

its just me,remember?

So you still have this somewhere? You remembered...all this time? I'm touched and humbled to say the least,why have you posted it now?

Yes...it comes back,but Harry...when something strange happened to me I was haunted by some of my dreams here,in a way you can say I lived it only at the time I wasn't sure why or what was happening to me..this was only part of all i was going through....I was getting things and I didn't know why? I tried to forget the whole thing,but something wouldn't let me.

You want to know something specific here,let me know,if I can...

but dam...so much Harry....some place you just don't know....
bleeding heart flowers