Author Topic: MY TAROT CARDS HAVE SPOKEN ABOUT WAR-AGAIN  (Read 320 times)

Offline Carib

• View Profile
MY TAROT CARDS HAVE SPOKEN ABOUT WAR-AGAIN
« on: February 02, 2018, 12:39:33 AM »
 To write my 2018 predictions I had asked my tarot card in December about things to come in 2018. The cards suggested confrontation between two parties or nations while the world watched.  It occurred to me to ask again and the same card of confrontation showed-up ??? plus another one came-up: the war card. This suggests we may have a big conflict at the door.

Do you have that hunch telling you we may be close to a war? You are welcome to get your tarot cards to ask if we would see a war.

Offline FirstCat

• View Profile
Re: MY TAROT CARDS HAVE SPOKEN ABOUT WAR-AGAIN
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2018, 09:38:45 PM »
Trump will bring one about to build his base.

Offline Daniel of Windsor

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2018, 07:36:11 AM »
Well let me put it to you this way:

North Korea practically forced its way into the Winter Olympics by hijacking the Opening Ceremonies, marching step-in-step with South Korea under a shared flag at the front of the line, which is a privilege otherwise reserved for the hosting country, the host.....North Korea is not.

American Super Bowl LII showed an overwhelming force of Military Security directed at its own citizens, not a dollar of such power will appear at the Winter Olympics.

Canada has quietly made itself appear as an absent participant in the Winter Olympics, big brands like the NHL are not participating.

It's Japan's honest and open fears I think that speak volumes clearly: their Prime Minister will be having a meeting on the day of the Opening Ceremonies with the leader of South Korea, to establish an Emergency Evacuation Strategy to pull out all its citizens from the games, should North Korea and America do anything stupid.

America used to be Bad Cop, now is Mouthy Cop. Canada still is Good Cop, but is taking a step back out of the action it knows is about to ensue. Japan being the Victim here is running to its neighbor South Korea for panic-stricken guidance. North Korea is the Trouble Maker, and Mouthy Cop is about to fly off the rails and start something genuinely stupid, causing Trouble Maker to become just as genuinely dangerous! Good Cop is just going to stand there, and watch it all burn.

...and then there's the Russians: The Local Druggies just twitching for some action, about to find themselves in the middle of the wrong kind of it. Should have stayed home and accepted the bans put against them? China is a Bystander about to become a Third-Party Agency, a bit friend, and a bit foe, Good Cop will have to decide if they burn or get saved?

Australia is possibly the only one who could play Hero in this situation, just my imagination however.

My Wildcard goes to the Middle Eastern Countries and Africa: The Protesters, they could Protest the heck out of Mouthy Cop's Misconduct and it would be valid. Protests however, lead to the eventual presence of Riot Police from Neighborly Complaint, which could result in South Korea taking actions against them, resulting in an Implosion of the games in its entirety, both physically and morally.

Yup, this entire situation is just one great-big Hollywood Cliché, that's the only way to make sense of this insanity!         
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 07:43:57 AM by Daniel of Windsor »
I have seen things that I can not give a befitting explanation or sense of reasoning to, do you know what kind of a curiosity that becomes of such a witness? So imagine who am I that lives this.....

Offline Carib

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2018, 02:30:37 AM »

First Cat: there is something very creepy about Trump: I believe yesterday he was talking about a parade to show-up American power and how well its army is prepared. I remember Adolf Hitler and his famous military parades. It looks we have somebody that wants to be like the German leader and Benito Mussolini! :o This is very dangerous.

Offline Carib

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2018, 02:34:25 AM »
Well let me put it to you this way:

North Korea practically forced its way into the Winter Olympics by hijacking the Opening Ceremonies, marching step-in-step with South Korea under a shared flag at the front of the line, which is a privilege otherwise reserved for the hosting country, the host.....North Korea is not.

American Super Bowl LII showed an overwhelming force of Military Security directed at its own citizens, not a dollar of such power will appear at the Winter Olympics.

Canada has quietly made itself appear as an absent participant in the Winter Olympics, big brands like the NHL are not participating.

It's Japan's honest and open fears I think that speak volumes clearly: their Prime Minister will be having a meeting on the day of the Opening Ceremonies with the leader of South Korea, to establish an Emergency Evacuation Strategy to pull out all its citizens from the games, should North Korea and America do anything stupid.

America used to be Bad Cop, now is Mouthy Cop. Canada still is Good Cop, but is taking a step back out of the action it knows is about to ensue. Japan being the Victim here is running to its neighbor South Korea for panic-stricken guidance. North Korea is the Trouble Maker, and Mouthy Cop is about to fly off the rails and start something genuinely stupid, causing Trouble Maker to become just as genuinely dangerous! Good Cop is just going to stand there, and watch it all burn.

...and then there's the Russians: The Local Druggies just twitching for some action, about to find themselves in the middle of the wrong kind of it. Should have stayed home and accepted the bans put against them? China is a Bystander about to become a Third-Party Agency, a bit friend, and a bit foe, Good Cop will have to decide if they burn or get saved?

Australia is possibly the only one who could play Hero in this situation, just my imagination however.

My Wildcard goes to the Middle Eastern Countries and Africa: The Protesters, they could Protest the heck out of Mouthy Cop's Misconduct and it would be valid. Protests however, lead to the eventual presence of Riot Police from Neighborly Complaint, which could result in South Korea taking actions against them, resulting in an Implosion of the games in its entirety, both physically and morally.

Yup, this entire situation is just one great-big Hollywood Cliché, that's the only way to make sense of this insanity!     

You have described it so well, Daniel. We may have even different wars going up at the same time wile the whole world watches. Would they participate, too?

Offline windfeather

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2018, 08:11:23 AM »

First Cat: there is something very creepy about Trump: I believe yesterday he was talking about a parade to show-up American power and how well its army is prepared. I remember Adolf Hitler and his famous military parades. It looks we have somebody that wants to be like the German leader and Benito Mussolini! :o This is very dangerous.

http://s.newsweek.com/sites/www.newsweek.com/files/styles/full/public/2017/01/27/0210trumplandia01.jpg
it's his hair and masculinity that women crave

Offline Daniel of Windsor

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2018, 12:40:03 PM »
There is so much political subtly in the opening games, that it tells you what's going on:

First off, that hand shake between South Korea's #2 and North Korea's #2, when She stood above Him, is a scripted statement of the North standing above the South. Had they been equals, she would have stepped down and shook his hand at equal level. This in my mind at least, proves that the North is in control of these games, not the South. Any idea that South Korea is the one hosting these Winter Olympics, forget about it, it's the North holding these games hostage.

Then there is the matter of America's #2 not attending the banquet at the same table as North and South, which shows that America disagrees with the North so strongly that these "Peace Games" don't actually contain peace at all? South is a puppet on strings, it's really a chess game between North and America, and neither reached out to the other in good sportsmanship. The situation is obviously more volatile than the news will admit at this present time.

There were protests, South Citizens furious that the North has free-access to their country, ships and all, despite the UN Sanctions, of which the South had suddenly and inexplicably lost its spine to enforce. America's #2 had to enter South via Japan, which is an indicator of validation for Japan's fears and intent for an evacuation plan should things get screwy between America and the North?

....but the real kicker I think interesting, is the Norovirus. I originally assumed it could be an Anthrax deployment that would be the weapon of choice here to cluster-bust the games, but this Norovirus having already infected the Employees and Security Staff, causing the Military to have stepped in before the Opening Ceremony even began, suggests I was spot-on in my idea that there may be eventually a mass-scale quarantine at some point down the line, tourists and athletes will eventually start coming down with symptoms in the days and weeks ahead. It just won't be as spectacular in terms of news coverage. As for whether or not this Norovirus is an incubation weapon or not, as a Force of Disease, is internationally viable to spread regardless.

America would be hard hit should it come to North America, Congress is so busy being pulled on its strings by Trump, that any semblance of "heath coverage and care" in a crisis of any kind, is a joke to die from. DACA and Children alone aren't protected, so why would their parents and any other hard working recognized legal citizen? Let's not also forget the Massive Military Budget just signed by Trump today, you don't debt your country like that unless upon the eve of war?

Honestly, it's not even a debate or a prediction anymore, it seems all but certain by this point? The language of conduct is louder than any spoken or tweeted word, and it reads as a cold and heartless year ahead of us all.

I have seen things that I can not give a befitting explanation or sense of reasoning to, do you know what kind of a curiosity that becomes of such a witness? So imagine who am I that lives this.....

Offline Carib

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2018, 02:35:58 PM »
There is so much political subtly in the opening games, that it tells you what's going on:

First off, that hand shake between South Korea's #2 and North Korea's #2, when She stood above Him, is a scripted statement of the North standing above the South. Had they been equals, she would have stepped down and shook his hand at equal level. This in my mind at least, proves that the North is in control of these games, not the South. Any idea that South Korea is the one hosting these Winter Olympics, forget about it, it's the North holding these games hostage.

Then there is the matter of America's #2 not attending the banquet at the same table as North and South, which shows that America disagrees with the North so strongly that these "Peace Games" don't actually contain peace at all? South is a puppet on strings, it's really a chess game between North and America, and neither reached out to the other in good sportsmanship. The situation is obviously more volatile than the news will admit at this present time.

There were protests, South Citizens furious that the North has free-access to their country, ships and all, despite the UN Sanctions, of which the South had suddenly and inexplicably lost its spine to enforce. America's #2 had to enter South via Japan, which is an indicator of validation for Japan's fears and intent for an evacuation plan should things get screwy between America and the North?

....but the real kicker I think interesting, is the Norovirus. I originally assumed it could be an Anthrax deployment that would be the weapon of choice here to cluster-bust the games, but this Norovirus having already infected the Employees and Security Staff, causing the Military to have stepped in before the Opening Ceremony even began, suggests I was spot-on in my idea that there may be eventually a mass-scale quarantine at some point down the line, tourists and athletes will eventually start coming down with symptoms in the days and weeks ahead. It just won't be as spectacular in terms of news coverage. As for whether or not this Norovirus is an incubation weapon or not, as a Force of Disease, is internationally viable to spread regardless.

America would be hard hit should it come to North America, Congress is so busy being pulled on its strings by Trump, that any semblance of "heath coverage and care" in a crisis of any kind, is a joke to die from. DACA and Children alone aren't protected, so why would their parents and any other hard working recognized legal citizen? Let's not also forget the Massive Military Budget just signed by Trump today, you don't debt your country like that unless upon the eve of war?

Honestly, it's not even a debate or a prediction anymore, it seems all but certain by this point? The language of conduct is louder than any spoken or tweeted word, and it reads as a cold and heartless year ahead of us all.
You are so well versed in politics. I like the way you analyze things.