Author Topic: Mountain's Stream  (Read 71507 times)

Offline Dove on a Branch

• View Profile
Re: Mountain's Stream
« Reply #690 on: February 27, 2015, 11:28:06 PM »
I tried to write this with my phone voice interpreter but it mixed up the words because I have a stuffy nose but somehow this relates also to the aspect of the sy n chronic it below. YOU PERCEPTION WILLIAM VARY ACCORDING TO THE LIGHT THAT SHINES IN YOU HEART.

my thoughts today are very much like the odd synch I experinced for many years were where everything reflected some value aspect everything else is though that is the theme of the sanctuary just leaving to go to hear more with it later
The white gold or blue black dress debate was a synch today as with cerulean color the sky blue sky but different shades of it so it kind of reminded me of that dressy dress viral
Color constance is the circuit the brain that changes the compensates for the color when you are in a shady area
So the SPIRIT seemed to be pointing at how our disposition/freshness lights or shades what we see at a given time such as to you so you 75 car pile up of Maine's highway and two days later the legislation was be considered by the seat belt law how the Shading by circumstances colors debate therefore what is real can change.
                      Maine weighs revoking seat belt law days after 75-car pileup
How the unfortunate coincidence of such things happening colors how people see it

also had a synch with deer being struck and seeing the female perspective
 Hitting a deer with your car could mean that problems may arise in a new project or an issue that needs clear, creative thinking
MANY friends have hit deer lately and many deer have come close to us.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 12:03:52 AM by Dove on a Branch »

Offline Dove on a Branch

• View Profile
« Reply #691 on: March 09, 2015, 10:56:11 AM »
         ;)                    Recently I saw the goats grazing on the hillside and I thought about this idea of          spending an evening on a rooftop with goats. The rooftop was covered in SOD and while watching the stars poetry of Psalms written by the sheep herder was drifting up from inside the house this made me consider the Psalms in the light of Rumi and ecstatic poetry     

I thought about the trend of the experience broker that sets up such experiences as a business
I wondered why I had never thought of the psalms in quite that way           

I realized that those in control of the interpretation wanted it to be viewed in another way  in an unattainable way                 
yes I know the idea sounds odd but actually it would be about very fresh thoughts which are very important for fostering Synchronicity with SPIRIT
I may have more on this later :)
this message was sent by my phone
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 11:08:00 AM by Dove on a Branch »

Offline Dove on a Branch

• View Profile
« Reply #692 on: March 10, 2015, 02:23:57 PM »
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 02:34:28 PM by Dove on a Branch »

Offline Rainmusic

• Waiting-For_U-Dearie
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: March 11, 2015, 08:45:08 AM »
I think the apps I have messed with my security....your fb page is having a hard time loading!(came back to say it loaded...landscape is reminiscent of a dream I had a very long time ago...errie)

Now this is the God's honest truth...I had not read these latest posts of yours...so anyway i thought to post a pic...thinking it would be a surprise and lo and behold what to my weary eyes do see but you with your spirit speaking of mere sheep! Oh gosh....now I hadn't even read this,I posted then read,you posted yours on the ninth,today is the 11th...although I've had this pic for some time now...

You been peeking at my pics? You tryin to get my goat?

Wouldn't it seem then we should be able to get along?

I wouldn't have posted it maybe so soon if my Mary pic hadn't of disappeared!

But not to fret,I have plenty more (hail) mary's... :) p.s,Tennessee is a far cry from Maine.HA

Had any mutton lately?
« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 10:19:22 AM by Rainmusic »
Your point-of view-your angle.You can figure or put a mathematical formula to it in terms of numbers,but then spend your entire life theorizing that point as your philosophy to others and yourself.

Your design on Life

Offline Dove on a Branch

• View Profile
« Reply #694 on: March 15, 2015, 09:29:39 AM »
So this week has highlighted the values of the conservative part of my reality in that I really do like the shotguns that I inherited and don't like the fact that so many are on the dole that should not be such as the skitsoes. But that is what happens when you try to give to those that really need it. To me there is many good things about our system and it seems like these were scattered some to the right and some to the left.  Does the husband not love his wife who is seeing life from a different perspective, and does she not understand the need for his perspective. The problem I have is with the feed that EACH side gets that sets the one against the other as though they could have so much without the other. The SPIRIT makes a thing right not our party that we are affiliated with. In fact the feed has set us so far apart that we cannot see we agree mostly. So I attend to this life and home, this family and our pets, creating joy and letting go of those that separate and blame each other for what they themselves really do. There is a simple joy to not being right according to what humans believe is right but just attending to the SPIRIT in this moment though we be misunderstood and often hated by both sides for not joining one or the other.

The rightness of God is not in joining one side or the other for the right people on the left will only continuously fight against their polar opposite which is the right people on the right and vise versa so that the enemies of God are consumed in their own pettiness not knowing that the rightness of the SPIRIT is the work of the SPIRIT and not ourselves.

Offline Dove on a Branch

• View Profile
« Reply #695 on: March 16, 2015, 08:53:47 AM »
this is a quote by Jimmy Carter But I believe the president has handled himself very well considering the spewing of disrespect and hatred focused on him. 

http://samuel-warde.com/2015/03/quotes-about-obama/
When a radical fringe element of demonstrators and others begin to attack the president of the United States as an animal or as a reincarnation of Adolf Hitler or when they wave signs in the air that said we should have buried Obama with Kennedy, those kinds of things are beyond the bound.

I think people who are guilty of that kind of personal attack against Obama have been influenced to a major degree by a belief that he should not be president because he happens to be African American.

Itís a racist attitude, and my hope is and my expectation is that in the future both Democratic leaders and Republican leaders will take the initiative in condemning that kind of unprecedented attack on the president of the United States.

put two and two together and see that Putin learned his disappearing act from Kim Jung
« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 09:12:33 AM by Dove on a Branch »

Offline Dove on a Branch

• View Profile
« Reply #696 on: March 20, 2015, 01:43:08 PM »
my synchronicities of late have been personal about the projects I am working on yesterday Pam and I went to harbor Freight in Lebanon to get more tools we needed and then on to Nashville to her favorite store Trader Joes on the way we saw a new architecture building taking form we spoke of art and architecture in the posts and how we are building our home pulling up in Trader Joes parking lot I stepped out of the room and saw a man I knew to be an architect I asked him if he was he said no I am an artist I run the first light art school in Nashville walking back out of Trader Joe's two ladies were approaching saying he was on a roll in our art classthen we stopped for a bite to eat and sitting next to us was a construction man and an air conditioning man total synchronicity with both great day oh and are hurricane hangers for 50 cents apiece from Habitat for Humanity

Offline Dove on a Branch

• View Profile
« Reply #697 on: March 27, 2015, 08:00:23 PM »
https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1070517082962338&id=100000121702073&set=a.969571679723546.1073741837.100000121702073&source=56
I thought I would give you all an update on my rustic home I am buildingI have less than $3000 in it and have all the doors and windows floors and ceilings

my brother is doing well and it has caused everyone to be very cooperative
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 08:02:24 PM by Dove on a Branch »

Offline Eagle

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: March 27, 2015, 08:44:56 PM »
That looks real nice, tree... :)
Site Administrator

Offline Rainmusic

• Waiting-For_U-Dearie
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: March 28, 2015, 04:04:17 AM »
I'm amazed to find you know about habitat for humanity?

There is also builders to customize and build to suit to your own specific designs.Its supposed to be less expensive.Habitat usually requires the potential owners that are to inhabit the dwelling to work for the required amount of hours in order to partake ownership.Its a humane community thing/partnership,to make the impossible dream come true.
Your point-of view-your angle.You can figure or put a mathematical formula to it in terms of numbers,but then spend your entire life theorizing that point as your philosophy to others and yourself.

Your design on Life

Offline Dove on a Branch

• View Profile
« Reply #700 on: March 28, 2015, 09:34:53 AM »
Thanks Eagle I have never built much before and I am happy with how the ever present help of spirit is there for me in this.

RM
Habitat for Humanity has a store that people donate stuff to and you can purchase it used tubs doors etc

Habitat For Humanity Restore

http://goo.gl/maps/CU5Sv
« Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 09:52:47 AM by Dove on a Branch »

Offline Rainmusic

• Waiting-For_U-Dearie
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: March 30, 2015, 04:18:13 AM »
Haven't looked at the link yet.You have tuned into or synced to my life.For habitat people or anyone? I put off applying for their program,for various reasons years ago.

Gee I sure could have used that info a ways back.Would have come in handy where I live.Sometimes you can get good quality things of value if you look in the right places.

So strange,I went through so much with my door and tub? Go figure? ???
« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 04:21:07 AM by Rainmusic »

Your design on Life

Offline Dove on a Branch

• View Profile
« Reply #702 on: March 31, 2015, 12:22:36 PM »
So much going on that I have not had time to post about.
I had been working many days straight on the cabin and we decided to go resource hunting in Knoxville. Well Pam and I loved Knoxville so much as it reminded us of Portland Oregon. We were having magic meeting one person after another and having synchs like a train headed for heaven when all of a sudden I heard someone playing a tune that sounded like a Turkish Fiddler. I followed the sound and met the guy who loved that I spoke to him in Turkish. Here is a video of that meeting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yN7L8Uj8KTo

https://scontent-atl.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/11081222_1072690072745039_1103225898567825026_n.jpg?oh=a96abc811bf5de000e34552bdd955e23&oe=55A9006D

Some synchs
The music "Open Sea" came on and I began to feel this person on a ship who could not go in the direction they wanted to because of being on the boad "adrift". So they had to find out the direction the ship was going and trust it's path and they had to get in touch with the captain as the usual way of controlling the outcome no longer applies.

Had the intention for my brother that "God/SPIRIT knows where you are and this knowledge is a gift" Like the poetry of the bird that hit the door just before his heart attack. John thought poetry was unmanly but is realizing it is the very essence of what each moment is saying.
This foolish part is putting poetry to words to try to explain it as in this poem.

Although I may try to write about Love I am rendered helpless my pen breaks and the paper slips away at the ineffable place where Lover, Loving and beloved are one..... Rumi

So the SPIRIT wanted me to see that the words of SPIRIT expressed through any lover is bread and when that person's words are dissected it can be looked upon that it is only that bread inevitably being sliced for the benefit of those it is intended for.

Cloud synchs

Been having many cloud synchs about what blocks the sunlight and it is in synch with the weather here. Then my sister gave me the movie "Till the clouds roll by" and then yesterday we had such a great time traveling back home from Knoxville the weather had been perfect and we were listening to the Tennessee style music on the radio and the song "The Unclouded Day" came on
https://www.google.com/search?client=opera&q=%22the+unclouded+day%22+bluegrass&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Offline Eagle

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: March 31, 2015, 06:03:31 PM »
I loved the Turkish Fiddler
Good listening!..
Site Administrator

Offline Dove on a Branch

• View Profile
« Reply #704 on: April 02, 2015, 09:43:49 AM »
thanks Eagle love when those things happen, we are headed back to Knoxville today to pick up the lumber plywood we found at $5 a sheet three quarter inch
I got all the windows and doors in and mostly sided when I finish the roof and the septic is in we could essensually  move in and finish the rest while living in it