Author Topic: Mountain's Stream  (Read 73594 times)

Dove on a Branch

Re: Mountain's Stream
« Reply #600 on: October 17, 2014, 08:18:35 PM »
West Africa Ebola Crisis synch in 2013

http://http://www.propheciesonline.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=57&p=12136&hilit=africa#p12136
Posted Fri Aug 30, 2013
Quote from: "Dove on a Branch"
I am full of joy tonight because there is understanding between many of us here. Mairin and Moabite ,, thanks.

Tonight I want to tell You about another synch happening many times this week. It has to do with people I have met from West Africa. I have pics and videos about the meetings which I will post tomorrow but I want to tell You that it all began with me walking past a man at Delta College talking to his kids in West Africa on the phone. I began to speak to him and he told me he was from West Africa. I felt something because Pam and I had just watch "Long way Down" about a motorcycle ride from Libya to Cape Town and then I began to meet folks from West Africa. First there was that man talking to his kids and then another man I had met before that was homeless that spoke of how Bush took his money and never returned it,,, so now he was homeless. Then today I went to the Food for Less store to get a watermelon for Pam and as I stood there picking out a  melon this lady from West Africa told me how to tap them to tell if they are ripe. I told her of the professor that I had met that lost his money and she said, Yes, I know him he is from Liberia and I am from Senegal. Then after I left the store and walked outside the Liberian I had met earlier was walking toward me in the parking lot. I knew then that I must be having a synch with West Africa,, so I began to put forth intentions relative to the meaning of these synchs.

]

Will post the videos of all the meetings tomorrow.

DHS STARTED EXPEDITING VISA EXTENSIONS FROM EBOLA COUNTRIES IN AUGUST
« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 08:35:25 PM by Dove on a Branch »

Offline Eagle

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: October 17, 2014, 08:29:27 PM »
Quote from: "Wallflower"
yeah a real man doesn't have to pretend,bozo

comeon baby light my fire

Wallflower!...Didn't you read that Tree just lost his mother?...Let's have a bit of compassion here, for God's sake!.. :x
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Site Administrator

Offline Rainmusic

• the solution is simply really just go home
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: October 17, 2014, 10:16:36 PM »
Hmm...maybe you or he misconstrued....not speaking of dear ole mom....and in pain so was I hurt by many,none showed compassion for me?

lost my mommie too,not the worst of it...

might have seemed harsh,sorry,but no one said sorry to me for anything!

And some have a lot to be sorry for.believe (You) Me!

lighten up so we can all do the same,whomever all is

the pm was offensive,talk what you know,you know nothing

remember

some things have escaped you,innocently
I give you more credit than you gave me

Hopefully you get to see and be with her one day,I pray
Your point-of view-your angle.You can figure or put a mathematical formula to it in terms of numbers,but then spend your entire life theorizing that point as your philosophy to others and yourself.

Your design on Life

Offline LittleLight

• View Profile
« Reply #603 on: October 18, 2014, 07:00:21 AM »
Tree lost his mother?
Sorry to hear that.

Only love can break your heart
And I have this song as proof
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOl01vKXv6I

What's happened to our cluck cluck friend from Hawaii?
I do hope he is ok.
waking up is hard to do

Dove on a Branch

« Reply #604 on: October 19, 2014, 11:19:56 AM »
The day before yesterday we spent up walking at Alpine Lake, today we begin a three day excursion up in the Sierra Culminating down in Bakersfield. See yall later!

[attachment=0:dlxxx87v]alpinelk.jpg[/attachment:dlxxx87v]

Dove on a Branch

« Reply #605 on: October 23, 2014, 12:06:18 AM »
So many experiences in a short time

Got home tonight and greeted the bird. Took her back to see Pam in the back room and it popped in my head about the Penquins that leave for a period of time and come home "with a meal for the baby bird". It was a funny thought to both of us.

Took bird back in the living room and KVIE was on tv and a dead Raven was on the screen. A man came on saying "Animals have feelings, they grieve when a loved one dies. I was thinking about bird grieving because we were gone four days.

The Time in the Wilderness (Three days) that I posted the synch of a few days ago turned out to be for myself. Like my trip when I was feeling my father's death. Will post that thread here.

Amazing experience that revealed my family dynamic.

I have so many things to write. We took off and there was a lot of energy to shed. Things getting lost, going back for the phone along the road and finding it where I had bled the brakes. But SPIRIT was right there for me.

We went Hwy 4 up over the Sierra to Walker and met George who ran a motel there. We had so much in common and his desire to hear about SPIRIT because of his own experiences. I went and realized what I had to do with my own family. Did a lot of videos. I will write tomorrow though because it is so late that we got in tonight. From Walker we went to Lone Pine and stayed a night and then to Bakersfield and Fresno. We stopped many places that we had shared moments and experienced many things.  (Shepherding and Love, Fossil Falls) A man came out on this difficult path with his 87 Year old mother to share it with her. The fact is I am very happy with this growing seed.

Growing seed and going with the SPIRIT in your life.
One amazing meeting after another.

I think many questions will be eluded to for some.

Dove on a Branch

« Reply #606 on: October 23, 2014, 06:23:06 PM »
Turns out some of the synchs were about my own family.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFqU-eY ... GD2wo3E8xg
One thing revealed on this trip was that much of what is happening is motivated out of fear and misunderstanding.

Here are some pics of our time in the mountains
Walker
Pic1
Pic2
Pic3
Pic3
Pic4
Pic5
Pic6
Pic7
Pic8
Pic9
Pic10

So Kim Jong appeared on the very date the synch indicated and what did happen revealed what the synch was about.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 11:37:18 AM by Dove on a Branch »

Dove on a Branch

« Reply #607 on: October 24, 2014, 12:15:10 PM »
I posted this on a page when Pam and I found this tape by D'elle for $1 Posted on 1/10/2005 just 8 months before Katrina (Page originally posted in 2003)
http://http://www.stephentree.com/whirlwind.htm

Hurricane      by D’elle

Watching  clouds go by see the red-tail fly
Water kissin the shore
Life is fine, it’s true nothin’ much to do
You’re not lookin’ for more

Then from the south comes a wind so strong
Stirs the water so deep
Passion calls and the waters part
You know you’ve been asleep
Out of the blue comes a hurricane
Blowin’ away with your heart….

When the storm begins never mind who wins
It doesn’t matter somehow
Let go of yesterday and all your future ways
All you got is now

Then the moment comes you hear the distant drums
Pounding deep in your soul
You wake up to find a fire in your mind
Burnin’ out of control

Offline Rainmusic

• View Profile
« Reply #608 on: October 25, 2014, 06:06:26 AM »
Why?
Your point-of view-your angle.You can figure or put a mathematical formula to it in terms of numbers,but then spend your entire life theorizing that point as your philosophy to others and yourself.

Your design on Life

Dove on a Branch

« Reply #609 on: October 25, 2014, 12:45:11 PM »
You were asked not to post in this Mountain Stream

When the storm begins never mind who wins
It doesn’t matter somehow
Let go of yesterday and all your future ways
All you got is now

Dove on a Branch

« Reply #610 on: October 25, 2014, 03:09:07 PM »
An experience I wanted to share with you about the Rain/Tears that came and after the rain has fallen in the song by sting and my siblings (and myself) processing the pain.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=57&start=560
I was successful in reviving Ginger enough to take her for a ride with Pam. We began to make sure all the paperwork was in order in the van and though I had put the decal on the plate we could not find the updated registration in the  van but I did find a note I had written years ago about my mother's birthday which is coming up Sept. 25th. Likewise "The View" had Michael Douglas on and he and his wife had their birthday also on Sept. 25th. Anyway, here is the note.

Mom's Birthday- It's about the Rose on the Table and the box (Little Women Story and the box)

Before Mom died I had posted this letter about her birthday and about "Let it Rain"

http://http://www.stephentree.com/SEPTUPLOADS/cryingland/
After the rain has fallen
After the tears have washed your eyes
You find that I've take nothing, that
Love can't replace in the blink of an eye

Offline Rainmusic

• View Profile
« Reply #611 on: October 27, 2014, 06:41:52 AM »
There's always too much and not enough of now.

Your hurting a wounded bird.

I wished you and yours the best....tired of feeling bad

Your design on Life

Dove on a Branch

« Reply #612 on: October 30, 2014, 03:56:12 PM »
Things are coming together on the farm we had the love we all shared for mother as a unifier, but when mom passed the sheep scattered emotionally. But we are coming back together now.

One thing I have to say is my brother looked scary and with his posts about steppin on toes etc and the republican feed but if he treats me as he always has (as a brother) we don't have anything to worry about.

Dove on a Branch

« Reply #613 on: November 01, 2014, 01:25:43 PM »
Series of events led to an amazing outcome. And a prediction I made about Pam and I and a home is coming true but I cannot say until I am there for sure. Amazing!

So I am holding up Mother's teaching of "True intention of heart" in knowing "The Lord Jesus" with my siblings to bring us together now. I know that each one knows what this means and I will use this as a point to start new with each of them.

http://dnatree.blogspot.com/2014/10/aft ... -have.html
After the rain has fallen
After the tears have washed your eyes
You find that I've take nothing, that
Love can't replace in the blink of an eye

http://http://dnatree.blogspot.com/2014/03/the-dream-of-homee.html

Dove on a Branch

« Reply #614 on: November 02, 2014, 11:32:53 AM »
So I will be leaving again for Tennessee in a couple weeks, usually an earthquake happens in Cali about the time I get there.  :roll: Will wait for everything to happen before I post the amazing story that is unfolding which matches the synchs related to home and many other things. Getting excited!