Author Topic: Mountain's Stream  (Read 74982 times)

Offline Rainmusic

• the solution is simply really just go home
    • View Profile
Re: Mountain's Stream
« Reply #645 on: December 14, 2014, 04:52:19 AM »
I'm sorry,but can you define or clarify for your advid readers just what "spirit" you are referring to since you relate so much and really do you not expect somekind of discernment,otherwise why else should you post such ramblings? Do you wish to misconstrue or confound your readers? Else your followers should be blindly scattered all over the place and need not have need for such a nonsensical guidance as they could create that all on their own.I think its more for yourself instead.Whatever turns you on.

..do say,how happy for you and pammy.

true spirit has a purpose I came here to say

When all is well people certainly do like to raise hell.Least they may fall into their own abyss.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Your point-of view-your angle.You can figure or put a mathematical formula to it in terms of numbers,but then spend your entire life theorizing that point as your philosophy to others and yourself.

Your design on Life

Dove on a Branch

« Reply #646 on: December 14, 2014, 10:05:26 AM »
Pam and I had a great time at the performing arts center in Cookeville. Pam got tickets to watch the first episode of season 5 of Downton Abbey and many who were there were dressed up.

Do not answer hate as every word they speak is a trap.
link
Whoever leads the upright along an evil path will fall into their own trap,

I let the SPIRIT lead men and do not seek followers for Jesus even knew his words would lead to interpretations which always leads to extremists that worship their own hate which grows to desolation/the end of that world. Such are eternally living in this hell. And extremists lead to war, and wars kill both the self righteous on the right and the left eternally. For all that follow a book or an interpretation without knowing SPIRIT have been caught in a net. The evil follow interpretations and call themselves Christian or Muslim or scientist. Even a scientist is led astray without SPIRIT and instinct for all who  deny the SPIRIT WILL OVERLOOK THE SMALLEST OF POINTS.

The Love of CHRIST that comes from attention to SPIRIT seeks to fulfill the mutual intentions of all, and does not put attention to the things of those that are perishing. This is the secret of how true beauty came to be and how the pyramids were built, the devil imitates beauty but really is just like  whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of the bones of the dead and everything unclean(such is the definition of the power of a deceptive woman. :shock:  Those that know SPIRIT are not known by those that worship interpretation. Yet though he is surrounded by enemies he is free as the wind, no longer hurt by those that seek only to reproach him. So the SPIRIT fulfills the demands of the law while keeping him in perfect peace. And the SPIRIT then catches those in their own trap they set for him.

link
You will keep him in perfect peace,
Whose mind is stayed on You,
Because he trusts in You.

Dove on a Branch

« Reply #647 on: December 14, 2014, 09:05:09 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJdVOQVmC_o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onRgIMKLMnU

The tractor is much faster than a shovel, but slower than a bulldozer. But I love that old tractor.

Dove on a Branch

« Reply #648 on: December 17, 2014, 08:32:12 AM »
What a wonderful coincidence!

So we went to Nashville to the Harbor Freight store and bought a lot of pneumatic tools and got to pay for them and the before the discounts it was about 400.00 dollars and then the girl said "Watch this" and she started doing all the deductions because it was the last day of a sale and also there were advertised specials and things that were 37.00 dollars ended up being like 12.00 dollars and so it turned out to be only 285.00 dollars. I love this synch with timing and watching this seed grow. Still need my own 10 gallon compressor though. Don't like borrowing the farm unit that is only 6 gallons anyway.

So then we went to Nashville and had a blast listening to music and meeting folks from Switzerland and Miami, and Ohio. Oh, and the White Lightning starts at 40 percent Alch. and goes to 103

So my synch is about this growing seed and the ever present help of the SPIRIT and how there is a time for everything but we must be in synch with our lives and our dreams.

I have been clearing land and making "flat land" with the tractor. Got one of four teeth for the box blade scraper so that it will dig dirt faster so I can move and fill in faster. I call it my "one tooth, hillbilly tractor". LOL My lot has increased to almost 75 feet of flat surface and the road down the property has been widened and is ready for more gravel. I put stakes down the road so my neighbor that has a tractor with a bucket can put stacks of the gravel at each one and I will spread it with the tractor. I love that tractor. LOL

John has been very helpful in ideas and tools and is redoing the bathroom for two days so Pam and I are going to spend two days visiting family and friends in Alabama. So we are off to Chattanooga this morning.

I intend to have more synchs about how my life works with SPIRIT as it has developed for this "new creature" and to write more about them. This does not mean it will work the same for others as each relationship with SPIRIT evolves independently and it is according to Your Faith in what SPIRIT has told you that matters. Faith in what a preacher or your own interpretation that did not come from SPIRIT amounts to a veil over the eyes really that is leading to an end. Best to be born of SPIRIT and not just the water of some religious interpretation. Those waters turn to wormwood eventually.

www.stephentree.com//buildsite/bd%20(14).JPG
This is the basic web address for the pics of the road and build site, you can change the pic number (14) to anything you want up to about 23.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 11:40:04 AM by Dove on a Branch »

Dove on a Branch

« Reply #649 on: December 19, 2014, 12:07:56 PM »
We are in Huntsville al  visiting Raine (daughter) and visiting Intergraph and old stomps

Dove on a Branch

« Reply #650 on: December 22, 2014, 10:14:16 AM »
So we went window shopping yesterday and bought six windows:)
Link
At night, I open the window and ask the moon to come and press its face against mine. Breathe into me. Close the language-door and open the love-window. The moon won't use the door, only the window.

A problem with my oldest sister's emotions led to my brother discovering I did have true intent and he learned a lot yesterday. Reading my stories from a distance without KNOWING ME had led him to misunderstand me up until then and to realize that those completely different that call themselves liberal or conservative are not so far apart from each other as the politics suggest.

From the post "YOU and I collide Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 8:08 pm"

There has always only been YOU and I, though now you and I are called us and them, but when the veil of this flesh is lifted or even torn, YOU and I will again be one. DNATREE

This pic I found reminds me of our posts RAIDER

Reminds me of something I was inspired to write back in 1993 and was posted on this page on 3/28/2001

I am he, Victory, driving his chariot between life and death ‹‚She, she is horses, she runs as one spirit ‹‚and the crack of my whip only excites her ‹‚We, we commanded this cross to the edge of death ‹‚passing through layers of the pearl ‹‚You must loose control in order to gain it ‹‚ You must loose your life in order to find it. "Loose myself and all I own, to find sure love" Is on the radio now, while I am editing this part. "Take my hand and walk through fire" "Drop all dreams and watch them shatter to find sure love."
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 11:28:37 AM by Dove on a Branch »

Dove on a Branch

« Reply #651 on: December 26, 2014, 10:13:39 AM »
Drawing inspiration from our discoveries

We went for a joyride on Christmas day exploring all the little hollows that we had not already explored. Just a little distance from the farm we saw this place that looked very similar to what I have dreamed. (Stone masonry and a tower, eclectic look)

We stopped and explored the project which is so similar to our own strange tastes.  ;)

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/r270/10888670_1010417212305659_4331886520361603057_n.jpg?oh=acd8bad120f06a6c4ebbb1e6accf39f7&oe=552E2F7A&__gda__=1430148593_89f85783f1154e1303d66fcad59f745c

Inside the tower from window

We ventured on and found Flynns Creek boat ramp and Cordell Hule lake Horse Camp where we found a bird house that needed repair and the parts were laying nearby so we fixed it.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 10:16:29 AM by Dove on a Branch »

Offline Rainmusic

• the solution is simply really just go home
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: December 28, 2014, 02:00:44 PM »
Really your whole thread is nothing but"deja vu"
Your point-of view-your angle.You can figure or put a mathematical formula to it in terms of numbers,but then spend your entire life theorizing that point as your philosophy to others and yourself.

Your design on Life

Dove on a Branch

« Reply #653 on: December 31, 2014, 10:01:32 AM »
I have been having this synch for a while and meaning to post it and now that PBS is having "sacred Journeys" I feel I must post.

Journeys

synchs involved

Pam and my synchs with Finding Home-The Universal dream/fantasy of creating home
June Lake Homestead Dream

My trip with my mother and the time we spent like a baptism related to SPIRIT

The movie Rango and his sacred journey

Pam and My trip to Tennessee
http://dnatree.blogspot.com/2014/11/pics-of-our-trip.html
http://dnatree.blogspot.com/2014/11/letting-go-of-hard-feelings-at-ghost.html
http://dnatree.blogspot.com/2014/11/we-are-in-new-mexico-on-hwy-40-now.html

Also this is the reason I tend to "get lost" on purpose such as going to the Smokys and going to Chattanooga and all the trips I took in California in conjunction with what I did there for a living.
Gold Hill

Christmas day Drive

Taking a journey invites the unknown to more readily enter into your experience. We have spoke of late about walking the pilgrimage path in Spain, and of our desire to one day visit India. Last night they had the PBS program about the pilgrimage to India related to Hindu and then also one to Africa. Both were very enlightening and I see the SPIRIT and all it's facets could be experienced in any and all such experiences.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 10:05:09 AM by Dove on a Branch »

Dove on a Branch

« Reply #654 on: January 02, 2015, 09:26:10 AM »
Had a wonderful New Year's Eve (Boy these folks can party!!!!!!!!!!!!) ;D

Source for pic
Journeys
We watched Seven Years in Tibet which reminded me of my years alone with YOU/SPIRIT. The pain related to love and children also. Thee part about journeys in the movie was very interesting.

From these quotes the journey is revealed.
Link
At the end of the world his real journey began

Link
A great true story told with honesty that shows a great transitional journey of a man-child into a mature human and the life long friendship that comes out of it.
Gregg Bracke

Link
Plotted as such, the film is really about a reawakening of oneself. We're told that the Tibetans believe that a long, arduous journey cleanses the soul, and Heinrich, who starts as an arrogant loner, transforms into a completely different man by the story's end.

Coming back into my family's lives has jolted them more than it has me. The biggest misunderstanding that just being around me seems to be changing is the intention for peace and harmony. The great Jolt of my existance taught me to love peace and to flee conflict and some in my family took that at first as un-caring about others problems and not wanting to listen to them. But peace is growing now in this temporary home with my siblings. They cannot lie to themselves about your "true intentions" for long. I am learning from those that never evolved that they use shame and lies to try to keep a person in the place they have believed about them in order to cover their own shame of what they really are. And as they reveal their own lie, they are jolted themselves. As they encounter the real intention for peace, they begin to follow suite. They cannot exist for long in this state of denial without it effecting them. So the attention to SPIRIT and sanctuary and peace is more powerful over the long term than any argument.

Religion is not worship, rather

WORSHIP IS ATTENTION TO SPIRIT AND SANCTUARY AND PEACE

Everyone that argues reveals they never knew SPIRIT and are hiding behind a veil of interpretation that is not real. They use contention and shame to hide from themselves. Everyone fails, but it is those that evolve with SPIRIT's guidance that have moved on. Those who seek contention are creators of war and they live eternal death, forgetting their past mistakes through attention to the mistakes of everyone else. They fall asleep only to wake to conflict, this is the eternal hell.

Conversation with an 81yr old man.
There was a woman that chose a man in order to exploit his apparent weakness. She never loved him, but thought it would be easy to shame and extort him his whole believing he was easy and this would be an easy life. She believed that love was a game and the cards were stacked in favor of women. She laughed and joked with her friends when she was young about how easy it was to manipulate men. She said, "I am a woman, I don't have to work". She thought to herself, "Everyone would believe this person hurt me and not the other way around, everyone will believe I loved him and that he was incapable of love." But time reveals the true intentions of the heart that are hidden.

The snake that bites the heal of a man with true intent is unaware that the day is coming when that heel will crush it's head.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 10:20:56 AM by Dove on a Branch »

Dove on a Branch

« Reply #655 on: January 03, 2015, 10:47:21 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNlsjioo_JY
Stacking wood

My WhiteStone synch having to do with a loved one.
Yesterday I spoke with Dutch a neighbor of mine originally from Holland who also lived on a ketch rig about cleaning the stones before creating walls. I want to believe for this friend and have the synchs increase for their healing.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 11:06:52 AM by Dove on a Branch »

Dove on a Branch

« Reply #656 on: January 05, 2015, 11:52:36 AM »

Dove on a Branch

« Reply #657 on: January 17, 2015, 10:05:49 AM »
Death is a storm that when we pass through it we are changed. (See post above) Die in this love!

I had the experience that SPIRIT no longer wanted to struggle with the "pearl tramplers" on this site (Coincidence with The Absent Father) and without sanctuary it is hard to begin. But I had an experience that was just for me I did want to post a little about.

I will post the synchs about the lily and the rose and about how she had not woken up yet when I reached to know. But then the synch with the white rose as faraway and the red rose as life began and I felt where could she be? Then last night we watched "I origins" and it was exactly what I was feeling. Enough said here.

Trees Wrote
I need the rose to turn RED.

So I went to work on my VW van (Ginger)

I was successful in reviving Ginger enough to take her for a ride with Pam. We began to make sure all the paperwork was in order in the van and though I had put the decal on the plate we could not find the updated registration in the  van but I did find a note I had written years ago about my mother's birthday which is coming up Sept. 25th. Likewise "The View" had Michael Douglas on and he and his wife had their birthday also on Sept. 25th. Anyway, here is the note.
[attachment=1:aljxuqf3]<!-- ia1 -->lilnote.jpg<!-- ia1 -->[/attachment:aljxuqf3]
Enlarge the picture
Mom's Birthday- It's about the Rose on the Table and the box (Little Women Story and the box)

I then shared this with my youngest sister who is there taking care of Mom. But that was just the beginning of the story. You see the real passion was during my years alone and I had dreamed what is happening now. I don't choose these things to happen rather I put out the question of how YOU/SPIRIT will reach family and I got back certain things which the SPIRIT is bringing back to my remembrance. The emotions of these memories are stored in two pieces of music. Keys to the Kingdom, and Novus Magnificat the Music of Remembrance the second of which Pam and I turned out to both have a copy of this obscure music which I have written about before.
SPIRIT Reminded Me!  I made YOU promise  The Dreambox
Before taking the VW to Sonic for a test drive
[attachment=0:aljxuqf3]<!-- ia0 -->Lilginger.jpg<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment:aljxuqf3]
 I opened my box with roses on top (Travis Song- The Box) because I sometimes keep important papers in there. I did not find the registration but I did find a note to my brother and sisters.

[attachment=2:aljxuqf3]<!-- ia2 -->lilbox.jpg<!-- ia2 -->[/attachment:aljxuqf3]
Enlarge Picture

The synch posted on propheciesonline about the movie Frozen and my brother and sisters.
So the synch had led me to both intentions for my family and this experience we all are having was dreamed before.

This all came together in our evening sanctuary. Pam wanted to play pandora on the roku and I found a channel I called the Relaxation Radio that headlined Karen Garrett's music "It's about the Rose"

http://www.amazon.com/About-Rose-Karen-Marie-Garrett/dp/B000L4393K

This of course was my feeling related to changing the white rose to a red rose.

The music (It's about the Rose in the Vase on the Table) drew me back to the Rose on my table.
The Rose Dnatree Here is the message of the Rose through my experience
http://www.stephentree.com/altarand.htm
The Rose, or flower, and appletree, depict the heart in that through intention alone it draws what is on the heart/table to it as a rose draws a honeybee via the fragrance.
They never knew he had a heart until they found the box
http://www.stephentree.com/fragrance3/
http://www.stephentree.com/fragrance/
http://www.stephentree.com/ris1.htm
http://dnatree.blogspot.com/2014/01/spirit-and-form-which-after-heart-is.html

Other Music last night
Simple Things- Allure of Sanctuary
Daydreams- It's about the Rose
Letting Go- Deep Joy
Nothing Left to Say- Jim Brickman

Use the Fragrance Jasmin and the poetry music to understand the message. You prayed for it, Remember!

Leave this poetry stuck back in the back of your drawer until the day your heart is broken. Until then, you will not understand the murmurings of this fool.

Pam is  canning Tomatoes

I have written about the synchs with "The Wink" many times over the years since 2001 only to have someone who hated SPIRIT find a way to erase the site/post and I really don't want to share much any more until after what is coming occurs and those who hide and manipulate in shame as promised are revealed.
http://dnatree.blogspot.com/2013/05/earthquakes-get-off-my-planet-wild-ride.html
« Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 11:15:30 AM by Dove on a Branch »

Dove on a Branch

« Reply #659 on: January 18, 2015, 10:37:43 AM »
A loved one  posted this on facebook this morning and I would also extend it to anything that causes "dis-ease" such as an abnormal attachment to how others treat you. If you speak it over and over then you are the one treating yourself bad.

Jesus as an example
http://biblehub.com/luke/8-52.htm
Meanwhile, all the people were wailing and mourning (and believing she was dead) for her. "Stop wailing," Jesus said. "She is not dead but asleep."

« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 10:47:00 AM by Dove on a Branch »