Author Topic: Coming GOP humiliation and Orange is Coming  (Read 4480 times)

Offline littlebet

• View Profile
Re: Coming GOP humiliation and Orange is Coming
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2017, 11:14:42 AM »
Did you not see the Mexican emblems on the windows? Sorry but your wrong this is not fake news.Google Haitians stuck in Mexico.You will see for yourself.    https://m.youtube.com/#/watch? v=8K3R8NTNFNA

Offline littlebet

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2017, 11:32:21 AM »
Here's the first link did not work sorry.https://youtu.be/8K3R8NTNFNA

Dove on a Branch

« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2017, 11:50:32 AM »
You all are doing well at getting to the issues here,, Thanks firstcat and Littlelight and littlebet also.

Let me add that like my own life when things are growing that will lead to negative fruit I find by paying attention to SPIRIT I am JOLTED in a new direction before the fruit is bad but if I don't then it is like not listening to anyone and waiting until nukes are required. :o :o

So like stories we have all heard of peoples as a nation trusting SPIRIT the answer comes about in a manner we could not have anticipated to thwart a growing problem. Such as blowing trumpets at Jericho or even a smaller word at the right moment such as the true intent of prophecy.

I have said that because of the anger and hate and separation involved in the creation/election of Trump all the outcomes will lead to greater anger, hate and separation between nations etc. Adding to the DOD budget instead of listening to SPIRIT and instead of listening across the aisle is what will lead to desolation.
Those that think as they read this that such seeds of sowing are not related are to be recipients of amplified returns (allowed to move closer to the fire) of such in order that they may have their ideological wool removed from their eyes. Making them more receptive to SPIRIT.

The support is improving and will reflect in good creations on a global scale. thanks!

Also while in Kentucky in Sneads Pam picked up some coal on the ground
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 02:34:59 PM by Dove on a Branch »

Offline FirstCat

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2017, 01:45:55 PM »
I try to imagine my life where blame and anger no longer works to ignite my inner world.  I am so sorry I care for humanity to the point of anger.  I just don't like to see people talked about as if they were problems, when all they want is to be loved, eat, sleep, and thrive.  Please forgive me little bet.

Imagine

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people living for today
Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people living life in peace, you
You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will be as one
Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need…

Offline littlebet

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2017, 02:13:47 PM »
FirstCat

I don't see people as a problem either.What I do find as a problem were the Cr***y deals Obama had made.Now not only the Haitians are suffering but the people of Mexico too. Love the song but so glad there's a Heaven.Can't wait to see lost loved ones.I believe we are in the end times as explained in the bible and all we can do is pray over this world.
As this song says " Let go and Let God"
https://youtu.be/HMRNhbsbO3c

Offline FirstCat

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2017, 01:31:32 PM »
It is nice to see where we agree.  Peace to you.

Dove on a Branch

« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2017, 02:01:59 PM »
The predictions related to Katrina, Irene Predicted may 21st 2011, Presumption and Irene Stockmarket Crash, Housing Meltdown (link2), Coming Fire btw YOU and I predicted jan 2002, Trump Orange is coming predicted 2006, Gop humiliation predicted first 2012 and many many more synchs if they were known would have changed everything because of what they are really saying. This is being posted here at this time because of who will be reading this as it is being relayed to many organizations beginning now.

Other http://www.stephentree.com/smalist.htm
The copy of the Japan prediction before the tsunami was copied to here as Oroborus.us intended to cover it up.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 05:32:38 PM by Dove on a Branch »

Dove on a Branch

« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2017, 10:10:40 PM »
We need SPIRIT based systems
This guy Roy Cohn (The Con Man) that taught Donald Trump to instill fear and exploit power been having a lot of thoughts about him. My friend Mark mentioned tanks in the streets and that brought back the images of tanks on the trains on the way to California and my synch about why I moved here. So I feel that he is not going to give up that easy, and that the coming fire so hot that will melt the veil separating YOU and I on this planet is to be lifted by something backfiring on Trump and he who hides behind Trump's Ideology will have nowhere left to hide. (Total Eclipse of the Heart) But look at it as that stone in the road that blocks the way until you allow your heart to be reached past your interpretations about the messenger, which will lead to all your interpretations as meaningless without SPIRIT.

CHANGE AND HOW EVERYTHING WILL MOVE BRISKLY NOW.
IT IS A CHANGE ALSO IN CONSCIOUSNESS
GET READY FOR THE WILD RIDE

The interpretation of
Orange is Coming, Leaders lead astray, and the GOP humiliation was unthinkable when it was predicted, but then so WILL your opinion of me CHANGE.

The word seduce comes from the Latin word subducere. It means “to lead astray.”

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/433554/donald-trump-art-seduction

I had a vision of love where even those who could not understand me were loving someone who loved me. (The SPIRIT speaking) So lets love everyone we can and reveal how love makes that hand and glove fit together. I love so much about how the world works in my life and it takes a lot of different people. But we have to experience what we came here to experience.... so get ready for the wild ride! Once your heart is reached, you will experience love as you never thought possible. Not human love but everything love, where even how your moments treat you is YOU/ MY LOVE.

It is vexing that there is those that want to keep you in fear, to control you but once you are reached to the heart all fear will disappear.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 10:46:57 PM by Dove on a Branch »

Dove on a Branch

« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2017, 12:18:44 PM »
Today I want to say that the tears of joy that I have because of the life I have been given and I share which came from SPIRIT could not exist without having experienced the depths of despair that was in a relationship where I felt spitefully used. Like the experience with our family and the guy that used marriage to steal from us. Or like what is going on right now with this country and even this relationship with YOU and I, where the SPIRIT and many are colliding with their old beliefs. All these things when used by the SPIRIT lead to abundant life.

We can dance! We can leave this world behind.

That said, I want to tell you that the person acting as president is being given power by the SPIRIT but thinks it is his own cleverness. He will continue to astound and even this present mortal wound will heal because this huge stone placed in the path will not leave until I reach you! (Says the SPIRIT) http://dnatree.blogspot.com/2016/10/trump-and-mortal-wound.html The messenger wants to go away and leave the struggle and leave you and the SPIRIT to go on because it is not about him in your world.

Some thoughts about what is happening
Trump did not drain the swamp, he made the swamp!
Dear White House aides: Save yourselves. Save us.

Added: Let this humiliation turn also into Putin's as Leaders Lead Astray
Oh, and let us throw in Kim Jong Un
All leaders out for themselves are gathered under the hat.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 12:28:55 PM by Dove on a Branch »

Offline LittleLight

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 18, 2017, 02:33:32 PM »
Some difficult lessons have unexpected rewards.
I've also experienced some despair as a result of relationship.
What 'SPIRIT' showed me was that my capacity to love was within me and could be focused elsewhere.
When you were in despair I imagine you appealed to whatever higher forces you believed in.
Was that the birth of your awakening to what you now call SPIRIT?
waking up is hard to do

Dove on a Branch

« Reply #41 on: May 18, 2017, 07:07:47 PM »
To answer your question about a higher power Littlelight I will tell you that for the first 30yrs of my life and especially from 1979-1990 I spoke of Jesus as the one that I had given my life too and still would speak this way except for what I have found to be a horrible misunderstanding about Jesus and therefore felt that using the name would just lead others to PRESUME when they have no idea of whom they speak. That is what the SPIRIT that spoke through Jesus whom I longed for revealed to me. All that speak of the name do not know what is meant by the name and 99.9% would reject him all over again if they really met him,,, and hate him because he does not match their interpretation of him WHICH THEY OF COURSE DID NOT GET FROM THE SPIRIT. But as I began to have experience with SPIRIT of whom I sought to know the SPIRIT through Jesus for most my life,,,, I began to change from Jesus, whom was MY LIFE to YOU/SPIRIT/ MY LIFE for this would confound those lost behind an interpretation who really do not know of whom they speak and those seeking to know the SPIRIT that spoke through Jesus would recognize the passion and the path. This is what I intended.

I must add that I have more respect for what Jesus suffered at this point than I believe any man alive and I agree that there are really few who find the path of SPIRIT and a mob of haters and self righteous coming through a very wide gate of meaningless jargon believing their mutual agreement and herd mentality with other self right howbeit well meaning people is their reason for believing god is behind them when really it is just another angry torch mob guilty of atrocities. Even those seeking Jesus only are shut out by the decree and belief that it must somehow resonate with an agreed upon interpretation based on the basis that god must fit into a neat box that makes fearful feel warm and cozy. No, it is better to give up on all that and wait for the SPIRIT that spoke through Jesus to grow in you that you might not see around the beam of that misconception.

http://dnatree.blogspot.com/2014/01/the-body-and-spirit-of-all-that-is.html?showComment=1389869630920#c2239407244533139225
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 07:27:24 PM by Dove on a Branch »

Offline FirstCat

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2017, 05:12:06 AM »
Peace to you. Sorry.  I recognized   some alternative facts.  I quote our president here:  "The United States and Mexico share a 2,000-mile border, a half a trillion dollars in annual trade and 1 million legal border crossings each and every day," "We are united by our support for democracy, a great love for our people and the contributions of millions of Mexican Americans to the United States."
 "We share the most travelled border through which every day, legally, more than a million people cross it and over 400,000 vehicles."

Perhaps we might recognize that immigrants pay far more into our economy than they take out.  If you care please check out:

http://money.cnn.com/2014/11/20/news/economy/immigration-myths/

However I have a sense that the fear of the other no matter how good, or how much they have to offer, will not be changed by me or any facts.