It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:55 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Jesterx Predictions
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:39 am 

I am one of those people!!!

Marz

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:09 pm 

Welcome back Jesterx!

jesterx wrote:
I remember posting in the old place, a prediction that there was big news, or an event involved with the admins & forum that would happen, and it seemed I was caught up, and did not really know what was happening, with the hacked forums, and changing of web addresses. That is what I saw. Looks like a hit LOL

I remember when you talked about our Prophecies site going down...3 forums later, here we are!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:06 pm 

jesterx wrote:
HI Guys,

I am fine, and still in OZ and doing well.

First of all Eagle I did receive your emails, but then they were lost somehow. :cry: You are an angel for getting in touch, and all the admins here do a darn fantastic job. :P

But I made it over here, and have seen this forum a few times.

I remember posting in the old place, a prediction that there was big news, or an event involved with the admins & forum that would happen, and it seemed I was caught up, and did not really know what was happening, with the hacked forums, and changing of web addresses. That is what I saw. Looks like a hit LOL :roll: :roll:

Anyway, glad to be here, and thanks for all your messages and well wishes, It really means alot.

I have a hectic schedule at the moment, but will pop my head in every now and then.

Peace and god bless to all.

JESTERX ;)

yay welcome back Jesterx! :)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:27 pm 

Suga23 wrote:
Welcome back Jesterx!

jesterx wrote:
I remember posting in the old place, a prediction that there was big news, or an event involved with the admins & forum that would happen, and it seemed I was caught up, and did not really know what was happening, with the hacked forums, and changing of web addresses. That is what I saw. Looks like a hit LOL

I remember when you talked about our Prophecies site going down...3 forums later, here we are!

thx JAMES...& suga, YES!

Well I am a self confessed techno dweeb, :lol: but lucky we have good admins and it seems everything is A-ok. I am happy for that.

The only visions I am having at the moment are relating to my family, both good and bad. But do not wish to share here.

- Right now I keep seeing my financial world visions playing out. - Big problems with the US dollar, and some other currencies, some shocking. And Big corporate GREED and CRIMINAL News coming out in the open (maybe hidden losses, or more to do with stealing / fraud). But..This will be BIG NEWS soon, and anger many people. I saw in air for a few days in a row and headlines down the bottom of the TV that will shock many people. WOW!

- Also I saw the stockmarket which is dropping at the moment, bottom out and then BACK UP UP UP....and then after going to soon become like a roller coaster, many ups and downs...and many people will be lulled into a false sense of security before a NICE BIG DROP!!!!!

I do not have much to post for now, but still watching my older visions.

thx....BLess you all today!

JesterX :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:44 pm 

Glad your back Jesterx!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:17 pm 

Hello friend,

Good to see your name in lights, we all appreciate your wisdom and knowledge. I hope everything works out with your personal stuff and I look forward to your future posts. Your calls have been surgical and right on the button. I totally agree with your market insights, we will witness the next big wave down really soon.... :roll:

Be safe and peace and light.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:27 am 

It is great to see you back Jesterx. Hope all goe :D s well with your family! Sending Light!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:30 pm 

As you know I am currently living in Australia (due to the problems I see coming to the US)

Tonight I was on the plane today and flying to Sydney, I was sitting in my seat and I was praying and ended up falling asleep.

As I nodded off I had a very startling dream!!! I am going to post this, not to startle you, but to help you see what I see.

I was far up in the hills of sanfransico it was very dark [night time]. NOt sure, but I have lived in SF and it looked like that area...but not quite 100% sure. It was the US I know that for sure.

It was hard to breathe, as I could smell smoke and see fire everywhere in the horizon!!! I saw people running, people screaming, looters robbing and overturning cars...... and then what happend next was insanely startling.

I did not feel safe, and as I saw lots of people running, It was OBama, who ran straight past me in **panic** and trying to catch his breadth. He stopped right beside me and turned and said "Hey you, hey you!, get out of here!!!! its not safe...... "

he looked around, took a few deep breathes, and then what he said next was bizarre.

He said "OMG! this is horrible!" He leant out and put his hand on my shoulder, and took more deep breathes and said.....

"Your realize this is going to change world, and things will never be the same again!!!! "

I nodded and said "Yes Mr President!"

He looked back and then into my eyes with big wide eyes, and with care..... said - "son, look at all the FIRE........ this financial crisis is the least of my problems right now...... stop standing there and go someplace safe.....I have to find my family now!!!"

Obama took off with the others running and I just stood there looking at lots of FIRE around me, and sort of in shock at the events that i was witness too.

Not sure what this means, or was just a dream, but it felt real!!! And I knew Obama at the time was the president!!! And felt like I should be warning people of a big Burning or FIRE, lots of FIRE, not just the economic collapse coming.

15 mins later, I was woken by the person beside me on the plane, munching down on his airplane food nosily, and it made me panic a bit....But I just hope I am wrong on ALL OF this too!

Please pray for the US. :( Great trouble will start soon, just like I posted on my audio MP3 I posted in the old forum.

JesterX :geek:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:53 am 

Hi Jesterx, Did you get any sense as to what caused the fire... earthquake, nuclear weapon, or terror attack? Based on what Obama said about things not ever being the same, I didn't feel like it was an earthquake localized to an area in CA but an event with global implications.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:02 pm 

Jesterx....this sounds similar to what i wrote two weeks ago....fire everywhere from volcanoes and cracks in earth mantle....world completely changed....was about survival.....read thread called disturbing knowing.....u will understand.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:34 pm 

prgringo, I will go and read your post.

I am still not sure about this, at first I thought it was just an imaginative dream! but my guides are hinting there is more than meets the eye with this.

BlueIvy,

Sorry to be flippant, but I am not sure as I posted above. I just saw lots of people dislocated, confused, and a little worried at the events happening around them. I do not get many of these geological dreams, they are not common for me, but when I do get them, I class them as significant. I did feel that Obama would be president when such events occured, and as we know Obama is in for another 4 years, I would expect we see something or the warning signs soon.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:38 pm 

If the dream was significant as your guides hint, it is possible that the theme of fire was symbolic of an extreme and frightening level of crisis and confusion igniting the U.S. with fierce destruction, creating hot anger all around and mayhem. It is also possible that the dream was personal to you or your family (although it doesn't sound that way) with Obama representing an older authority figure, calling you son. Of course it could be quite literal and Northern California, which is where I live, will face the historic Big One for the record books in the next 4 years.

Thanks for sharing your dream with us.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:47 pm 

We had a meditational day in the hills last week.

As I came back I kept having strong dreams, and some flash visions.

Al Assard, The evil Syria Leader will fall soon. He has done unspeakable things, and will fall very soon. This man is very evil and punishment awaits him in the physical world, and even greater punishment in the spiritual world. I am not sure if he will pass soon, he may go missing, or something, but I am not sure.....but I am seeing his leadership is gone, and soon will be no longer in command. This will make headlines.

I am still having terrible visions of great fire and panic in the US or somewhere.

The events in the middle east lately I feel are the start of a bigger WAR coming. I saw war horses, godess on the trumpets sounding the alarm. There is a battle going on right now in the spiritual world, and they tell me soon it will become too much and spill over to our physical world.

The U.S. econony is crumbing as I have said for years. 2013, I see inflation, something to do with intrest rates, market dropping, prices of gas in some areas skyrocketing, the U.S. dollar being chopped up by and axe (which I think means it is dying soon) Gold prices shoot up and skyrocket i.e. panic buying, larger investors getting in on value, national guards out on street shooting over peoples head (oh dear), protestors screaming at obama!!

Tis all I see for now.

Be safe and well people

JesterX :)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:19 am 

Thanks for the update Jesterx!

You've mentioned before that there is a battle waging in the spiritual world, and I wonder, who are the forces that are battling? It's who vs who? The forces of good vs evil? Who are the evil ones? What details do you know about this war on the spiritual plane?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:32 am 

Jesterx thanks for the predictions!

the one about Obama and fire... for some reason deep inside of me just screams volcano. It also seems more and more in the news and tv i'm hearing about yellowstone national park. Just a month ago there was a tv special about what would happen if it blew up..

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:30 am 

If you haven't seen the BBC docudrama Supervolcano, it's worth a watch.... (my other half shows it to his first year geology classes - partly to make them aware of political meddling)

DVD's were discontinued a few years back but it is on youtube now in several parts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WF-RKzqNtz0

(first time we saw the movie was in 2005 while on our way home from our first trip to Yellowstone, and after experiencing a 5.6 magnitude earthquake near Bozeman MT several days earlier)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:21 pm 

Hello Jesterx,

I am so glad that you are back! I have to thank you so much for all what you did... This real bad court case is now completely over. You predicted a surprise coming... Yes, my sister is now rich. I think that is the surprise that you were talking about.

I have a new job, and it seems I have started well. Hm

I feel that we could see an economic haircut in Greece soon. Even the mainstream press is talking about this. But many people have not realized how important gold and silver is, so they will be hit by surprise. You have been talking about riots in the US. What do you see in Europe?

Kind Regards
Reinhard

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:33 pm 

ColdFire wrote:
Thanks for the update Jesterx!

You've mentioned before that there is a battle waging in the spiritual world, and I wonder, who are the forces that are battling? It's who vs who? The forces of good vs evil? Who are the evil ones? What details do you know about this war on the spiritual plane?

I do not know who the evil ones represent. Hell? Dark places or principalities? But All I saw is that there is a war that is being waged between good and evil...I do not see one side or the other winning, both sides are fighting their hardest in a ferocious battle, no one has control. I have seen several visions of this in the past.

I like to think GOOD always overcomes evil, (in the end that is) as it is 'cliche' and we see this in the movies....but right now, this is mid battle, and I am blocked in seeing a resolution to this "spiritual" bloody battle.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:53 pm 

Reinhard wrote:
Hello Jesterx,

I am so glad that you are back! I have to thank you so much for all what you did... This real bad court case is now completely over. You predicted a surprise coming... Yes, my sister is now rich. I think that is the surprise that you were talking about.

I have a new job, and it seems I have started well. Hm

I feel that we could see an economic haircut in Greece soon. Even the mainstream press is talking about this. But many people have not realized how important gold and silver is, so they will be hit by surprise. You have been talking about riots in the US. What do you see in Europe?

Kind Regards
Reinhard

Reinhard,

Thanks.

First I see Greece failing, eventually. It will cause anger amungst the younger ones. Not sure the timing. It will be bad, but the good thing is they can kill greed and bad things, and start over. That is what this crisis is about. To stop greed, self centeredness, corruption, and to start doing things and to get back to GOD! Those that praise the GOD OF MONEY are soon going to lose every thing they have....not just money! Family, your friends, loved ones, wives, husbands and children are more important. Without love...what do we really have ey??

2013 will be about the truth coming out, and judgement for some. It will also be about implementing new plans. Do not implement them yet, just start planning, and more planning and getting everything in place but do not dare implement just yet. Wait a bit.....and in 2013 it will be about implementing all your plans, and those that do it properly and implement things the way they plan will reap massive rewards and be very HAPPY! YEY! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8-) 8-)

GOLD TO GO HIGHER SOON!!! I laugh when people say gold is at the top. NO!, What I see we have not even begin to see the PANIC BUYING in gold and silver yet. Yes I said PANIC BUYING!....people are calling for panic SELLING!....if you see panicked SELLING.... please Get some spare cash and buy it up. I have been doing that and done well!!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) Seek investment advice first please too.

I have been busy with work...and am sorry I do not have the time to help you more. News of your sister is interesting. I am starting to see you in a much more calmed state, and able to breathe, and take stock at what has happend and just let it all filter through and get on with your life and your calling. You must do this. Do not dwell on the past. We always need to look to today and tomorrow, not look back when we are walking foward, or we will not see that 'fence post' in front of us....and BANG!!! I could have negative consequences, I guess you get my drift there LOL. :P

Reinhard, I wish you well with your new job amte :). Do not lose touch with god and your guide, they tell me that you will get through this, and have learnt alot in the last several months. I See smiles, family and lots of warmth around you in Christmas. Be well.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:58 am 

I'm thinking fire could mean civil unrest.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next