It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:38 am 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zoTzUJyBTY

"None of this has to happen as long as congress passes a budget by sep 20 and votes to raise the debt ceiling within the next few weeks

"the far right republicans are willing to plunge America into default if Obamacare is not defunded.

it really does seem like the economy is on shaky ground

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:34 pm 

Don’t we go through this debt ceiling crisis nearly every year? The budget is due September 30th since the next fiscal year begins October 1st?

The 2011 debt ceiling crisis led to the downgrading of the US credit rating.

It seems each year there is a crisis that threatens cuts in military pay, the government defaulting on loans, disruption of benefits, and big governmental buying of things that generate fear of chaos.

I’m not saying it is merely a scare tactic, but I am saying that with each year that passes when they lift the debt ceiling, then pass a new budget it just bounces this colossal beast of a problem down the road for an even bigger future calamity. Without applying corrections and living with the consequences we set the future up for a catastrophe and a fubar situation. So each year we wait for the collapse, the lawlessness, the dark days of chaos and suffering where millions will perish, and a greatly reduced scared and malleable population that is easy to control.

In my opinion, we are already super easy to control, at least through technology. Just look to the number that the game Grand Theft Auto reported in sales this week…a billion; and look to Apple and the latest grand update to ios 7…people everywhere in eager anticipation of these technological events. Doesn’t seem anyone is really interested or concerned about stockpiling food, water, medication, etc. and that also makes the population easy prey.

But, there seems to be a really big fly in the ointment…the radioactive meltdown that is poisoning the oceans and the planet. How exactly do they/we escape that consequence if the damage lasts for a 1000 or more years?

There is definitely more crazy things I could speculate on, in relation to the consequences of radioactive contamination, but I’m babbling as it is…no pun intended, but strangely appropriate.

Let the cleansing begin.

Right? :(

Last edited by Mairin on Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:10 pm 

Mairin wrote:
So each year we wait for the collapse, the lawlessness, the dark days of chaos and suffering where millions will perish, and a greatly reduced scared and malleable population that is easy to control.

AH HA, you work for the NWO
:lol:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:27 pm 

LittleLight wrote:
Mairin wrote:
So each year we wait for the collapse, the lawlessness, the dark days of chaos and suffering where millions will perish, and a greatly reduced scared and malleable population that is easy to control.

AH HA, you work for the NWO
:lol:

:lol: :lol: Now that is the funniest thing I've read in a long time. Thanks for the laugh LittleLight! :D

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:08 pm 

OCTOBER 1st Preparations "East Coast Event Imminent"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qej9K6TSuFU

So hear we have all these preparations to be completed by October 1st. Either they knew there was going to be a shutdown, and they figured they needed to complete all these preparations, or there is something going on during the shutdown we don't know about, because so many government employees are not going to be at work.

I wonder what the heck is going on?

Edit:
Quote:

Okay, that is really f*cking strange!